Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Spyro 4 Hall Of The Gods [rumor, probably fake]
Page 1 of 1
Spyro 4 Hall Of The Gods [rumor, probably fake]
danyq94 Gold Sparx Gems: 2787
#1 Posted: 18:45:03 06/12/2020 | Topic Creator
https://boards.4channel.org/vg/thread/316288263

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Quote:
New Spyro game in 2021.
Announcement in Q1 2021, release in Q3.
Spyro travels around the worlds inspired by Greeks, Chinese, Nordic, Japanese pantheons.
The game features other playable characters, such as Hunter, Elora and Bianca. A female version of Spyro, Cynder, will work as Coco in Crash 4.
The main villain will be a wyvern, an ancient enemy of the freed dragons from Spyro 1.

Unfortunately the 4chan thread has been removed, but you can find someone who talks about it on Twitter.
---
I love Crash & Spyro! Visit my italian site:
http://crashzone.forumcommunity.net
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8532
#2 Posted: 20:22:08 06/12/2020
That's a damn good logo (if fake).
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#3 Posted: 21:08:11 06/12/2020
I think it's fake; surely they would update the "Spyro" logo, since that's what happened with Crash's; and the title seems really off, it sounds more fitting for a Tomb Raider or Uncharted game, than Spyro.

I'm still hoping for a Spyro release next year though, cos it's kinda silly having Crash three times in a row. I know that sounds bias, but if Spyro was getting released every year; that would annoy me too.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:09:02 06/12/2020 by SuperSpyroFan
sans Gold Sparx Gems: 2251
#4 Posted: 21:26:16 06/12/2020
i'm too tired for this

the 4 looks like it's in a random font that really sticks out and is jarring

concept is cool but not very spyro
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
#5 Posted: 21:57:47 06/12/2020
also the logo doesn't tell me what's really going on with the game? are we collecting crystals as the main collectable? are the spikes on the side supposed to represent cynder? because they look like her horns. is she a villain or does she have significance to the story in some way?

really not a fan of like, actual greek gods and stuff being involved with spyro. i feel like if spyro had some sort of deities, they'd make them up for spyro's world. might take influence from say greek mythology, but i feel like they'd be original.

this synopsis just looks like "spyro goes to earth but earth is fantasy"
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
#6 Posted: 22:03:28 06/12/2020
yeah, for sure
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#7 Posted: 22:18:18 06/12/2020
Yeah, the more I look at this; the more fake it looks.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
SadVlad Green Sparx Gems: 200
#8 Posted: 05:53:46 07/12/2020
Insomniac games likes to hype a game for years before it sees the light of day. If this was real they would of flaunted it already. They have never been the developer to ghost a game until release.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:56:23 07/12/2020 by SadVlad
#9 Posted: 06:00:03 07/12/2020
Granted reignited was a remaster. A full fledged stand alone sequel of this calibur would of been atleast boasted on their social media. I mean, look how long they have flexed It's About Time. They like to get feed back and build up some hype. Especially for something this long past due.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#10 Posted: 06:04:01 07/12/2020
Although, I would love for this to be legit. The logo is a bit sketchy. But that doesn't always when mean anything. When a game is in (post)prediction the logo is always subject to change closer to release so it very well could be subject to change. Alas, going back to my thoughts from before, if something seems too good to be true and leaves more stipulation than facts then it's probably not true.
---
#11 Posted: 06:09:48 07/12/2020
They don't but do, they merged with activision in the late 00s I believe, but unless this is intended to come out late next year I don't see much credibility in it. I haven't seen much leaks hold much weight. I see this more as someone trying to build up a following for this in hopes of catching some attention to push developers into making a sequel.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:10:49 07/12/2020 by SadVlad
#12 Posted: 06:18:43 07/12/2020
I thought it was announced way longer than that, but when it was they only had a rough title at the time and they were putting out images on their instagram and such. But then again, maybe it felt longer to me because of the anticipation.
---
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8532
#13 Posted: 18:36:12 07/12/2020
https://twitter.com/SpyroUnive...962275849486341

Some actual legit tease of Spyro 4 maybe found in the Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time artbook.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me