Forum

Skylanders: Ring of Heroes

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Back at square one
SadVlad Green Sparx Gems: 200
#1 Posted: 09:07:49 03/12/2020 | Topic Creator
They completely revamped ROH but at the cost of completely losing all of our progress, purchases, etc. I like the new look but not sure of it was worth the cost.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
ViDeOmAnCiNi Platinum Sparx Gems: 7062
#2 Posted: 13:09:20 03/12/2020
ugh.. everything gone. got soem gems and gold for the effort. not worth it.

BTW, I hate to seem ungrateful for a FTP game but why does it all have to be so complicated? I'm more of a casual player but this is mind bending.
---
♫ "Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I live for my dream and a pocketful of gold" ♫

FiUSAwS:G! http://bit.ly/R3L1lb
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#3 Posted: 13:46:31 03/12/2020
If you were above level 30, the gems are a pretty good boost to get halfway through the game without breaking a sweat. I don't like too much they didn't have a purchase voucher for people that spent real money though, that's a bummer.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
SadVlad Green Sparx Gems: 200
#4 Posted: 23:48:31 03/12/2020 | Topic Creator
I've already caught back up pretty quickly to where I was. I love the new version of the game personally. But it was a shock to my system at first to see all my progress gone. I was pretty livid in the moment, but it isn't that bad. The gems they shove down our throats as hush money are generous, and catching up isn't a problem.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
ViDeOmAnCiNi Platinum Sparx Gems: 7062
#5 Posted: 17:06:09 09/12/2020
Seems like gold is worth a lot less in this game as I already have >$2,000,000 of it and I don't really spend that much on any given thing. <shrug>
---
♫ "Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I live for my dream and a pocketful of gold" ♫

FiUSAwS:G! http://bit.ly/R3L1lb
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#6 Posted: 17:41:00 09/12/2020
Quote: ViDeOmAnCiNi
Seems like gold is worth a lot less in this game as I already have >$2,000,000 of it and I don't really spend that much on any given thing. <shrug>

It adds up quickly if you want to get Heroic/Legendary stuff without hoarding it through quests, or Superboost early. Spent 1kk easily trying to power level my team with Heroic and Legendary characters, but if you stick to Rare skylanders for the time being, you'll save up on a lot.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#7 Posted: 05:28:46 07/04/2021
I do like the new game much better, but dang I miss my Knight Light.
---
Any last wishes?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me