Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Another November and no new Skylanders game
Page 1 of 1
Another November and no new Skylanders game
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#1 Posted: 15:07:14 31/10/2020 | Topic Creator
Its getting close to those times again when a new Skylander game was released and the hunt for new figures started, it was exciting times. Around these times i did go skylanders hunting and picking up every new figures at different shops, that was released with the first batch, then i picked up some ciders to go with it. When home i unbox everything like it was xmas, put the game in the ps3 and opened the first can of ciders, and a new journey started, what a heavenly moment. I played the game long into the night and i rolled into bed sleepy and happy drunk.... oh the good memories smilie
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#2 Posted: 00:35:32 01/11/2020
Life is fun, isn't it?
[User Posted Image]
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#3 Posted: 13:23:05 01/11/2020
On the other hand, I might actually get to finishing a bunch of games this year instead of trying to squeeze the playtime out of every figure I own. It's kind of a huge pressure to make that stuff worth what it cost.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#4 Posted: 20:57:23 14/11/2020
Other games to play . Other things to collect , real or virtual. Life goes on .

I have lots of Skylanders never fully maxed and yet I feel more regret over not giving my Disney infinity figures as much love or attention .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#5 Posted: 14:37:09 17/11/2020 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dark fhoenix
Other games to play . Other things to collect , real or virtual. Life goes on .

I have lots of Skylanders never fully maxed and yet I feel more regret over not giving my Disney infinity figures as much love or attention .

i just got the sackboy a big adventure for ps4/ps5 and it remind me very much of the skylanders games. the game is an absolutley blast to play, i love it. i recommend it if you want a new great platformer game.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me