darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon > Ideas for what extras should have been in the game?
Page 1 of 1
Ideas for what extras should have been in the game? [CLOSED]
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#1 Posted: 01:44:34 28/02/2009 | Topic Creator
We all know the only extras we got were galleries. I just thought that playing through the game as one character (an option unlocked somehow) would be kinda nice, or playing as one of the elders, or even a mole.

I mean, think about it: as a mole, you could go into places the dragons couldn't, pilot the gun things (what were those called?), or something like that. As an elder, you would be MASTER of that element; imagine using the "change element option" to change how you USE the element of the elder you are. Like, instead of just a stream of flame for Ignitus, you could spit fire balls or something! 8D

:3 Just some thinking I did.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:47:35 28/02/2009 by Shrazer320
Fae Green Sparx Gems: 392
#2 Posted: 05:28:17 28/02/2009
That's a great idea!

Maybe, they could've shown maybe a short story on Malefor. Like, a movie or something. How exactly he became so possessed.
---
I am such a Cynder fan. Yay!! smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:28:31 28/02/2009 by Fae
ivanus777 Gold Sparx Gems: 2080
#3 Posted: 16:04:47 28/02/2009
They coud have also given more information about spyro's world.
---
Those who don't study history are doomed to repeat it, those who do are forced to watch others repeat it.
Spyro-Fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5325
#4 Posted: 16:07:56 28/02/2009
They could put videos from game smilie
Or new moves smilie
Miles Tails Gold Sparx Gems: 2059
#5 Posted: 16:10:42 28/02/2009
The BEST thing would be able to play as the Adult Spyro or Cynder! (As shown in ANB! smilie)
---
We are all chosen for greatness.....but, not all of us accept this greatness....
Pokemon Black and White...is comming....
SkyeTheDragon Green Sparx Gems: 469
#6 Posted: 16:38:51 28/02/2009
They could maybe make the opportunity to swith the elements: Spyro use Cynder's elements and Cynder use Spyro's.
Or maybe being able to play as Spyro and Cynder like they were in ANB and TEN, but still being able to fly. smilie
---
my Spyro comics!
I'm back! For now smilie
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#7 Posted: 19:44:35 28/02/2009
Quote: SkyeTheDragon
They could maybe make the opportunity to swith the elements: Spyro use Cynder's elements and Cynder use Spyro's.
Or maybe being able to play as Spyro and Cynder like they were in ANB and TEN, but still being able to fly. smilie

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. They could've at least add those extras with Spyro and Cynder like they were in TEN, Maybe Mike Graham will add them in the next Spyro game, if he can.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Peacelovespyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2864
#8 Posted: 20:28:58 28/02/2009
Maybe the "play as Dark Spyro/ Dark Cynder" thing again. That was fun. smilie
OR, maybe play as Hunter!!!
---
♥ keep moving forward ♥
#9 Posted: 22:04:59 28/02/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: SkyeTheDragon
Or maybe being able to play as Spyro and Cynder like they were in ANB and TEN, but still being able to fly. XD

There's no real way they could've flown before, and STILL is no realistic chance. T_T Those wings are too small and shaped horribly.

Quote: Peacelovespyro
Maybe the "play as Dark Spyro/ Dark Cynder" thing again. That was fun. :D
OR, maybe play as Hunter!!!

XD Dark Spyro was only in the game because they wanted Ignitus' death to be a big event, but it wasn't due to the sh--ty cast's voicing. Dark Cynder was only in it to put an unoriginal spin on things.

And because fans wanted bad and unoriginal stuff like that in the game. T.T
JAK Emerald Sparx Gems: 3034
#10 Posted: 23:34:21 28/02/2009
I think they needed some 'Easter Eggs', There just bonus feel goods. like finding Crash in TEN. or occasional programmer jokes. like putting the Sierra mountain in a backround. Or one from G-Nome the programmers faces on a Mt. Rushmore pun.
---
Don't mess with JAK
Spyro 666 Green Sparx Gems: 326
#11 Posted: 18:31:02 01/03/2009
Quote: Shrazer320
We all know the only extras we got were galleries. I just thought that playing through the game as one character (an option unlocked somehow) would be kinda nice, or playing as one of the elders, or even a mole.

I mean, think about it: as a mole, you could go into places the dragons couldn't, pilot the gun things (what were those called?), or something like that. As an elder, you would be MASTER of that element; imagine using the "change element option" to change how you USE the element of the elder you are. Like, instead of just a stream of flame for Ignitus, you could spit fire balls or something! 8D

:3 Just some thinking I did.

I would love that.
---
Waiting for the new smilie game and movie.(Its gonna be a loooong wait smilie) smilie
okami12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2205
#12 Posted: 19:14:57 01/03/2009
i would love if you could be

1 DARK spyro and DARK cynder

2 be the elders or custmas a dragon

3 be hunter or ofther cat creatres
Spyro-Fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5325
#13 Posted: 19:20:58 01/03/2009
They could put that you can play with Malefor smilie
That would be awesome smilie!
#14 Posted: 21:35:09 01/03/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: JAK
I think they needed some 'Easter Eggs', There just bonus feel goods. like finding Crash in TEN. or occasional programmer jokes. like putting the Sierra mountain in a backround. Or one from G-Nome the programmers faces on a Mt. Rushmore pun.

Yeah... XD

Quote: okami12
i would love if you could be

1 DARK spyro and DARK cynder

2 be the elders or custmas a dragon

3 be hunter or ofther cat creatres

A cusomizable dragon thing would probably have only been for PS3 and 360 if it was good; the generators we have now are CRAP.

Quote: Spyro-Fan
They could put that you can play with Malefor XD
That would be awesome :D!

Oh yeah! 8D
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#15 Posted: 05:44:47 02/03/2009
Quote: Spyro-Fan
They could put that you can play with Malefor smilie
That would be awesome smilie!

What about playing as the DISTROYER!!! >8D smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me