Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > darkSpyro Believers In Christ: Official Christian Topic | Ezekiel 25:17
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
darkSpyro Believers In Christ: Official Christian Topic | Ezekiel 25:17 [CLOSED]
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#1 Posted: 06:12:47 10/10/2020 | Topic Creator
Welcome to the darkSpyro Believers In Christ, a topic where we all discuss Christianity, the Bible, and all things worthy of worship. The creators of Spyro have gone on the record multiple times saying they pushed for our favorite purple dragon to be a devout worshipper (just like the rest of us humble folk!) but were forced by the LIBERAL studio to change it. Think of this topic like a church! We're gonna stick Christ right back into Spyro!
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#2 Posted: 06:34:00 10/10/2020
Sorry ma'am but I am loyal to The Church of Quagsire™
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#3 Posted: 06:38:24 10/10/2020
>not thieves guild
[User Posted Image]
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#4 Posted: 07:17:31 10/10/2020 | Topic Creator
Quote: willspyro
Sorry ma'am but I am loyal to The Church of Quagsire™

broski this is a front for our water/ground savior dont out us like this

Quote: Trix Master 100
>not thieves guild
[User Posted Image]

OH **** OH ****
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:17:53 10/10/2020 by Vespi
#5 Posted: 17:27:21 10/10/2020 | Topic Creator
Quote: Drednaw
how do i get help

pray the gay away
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#6 Posted: 18:54:21 10/10/2020
THE BOOK OF GENESIS

Chapter 1

[1:1] In the beginning when INSOMNIAC created the heavens and the earth,
[1:2] the earth was a formless shadow realm covered the face of the deep, while a wind from God swept over the face of Dragon Shores.
[1:3] Then INSOMNIAC said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.
[1:4] And INSOMNIAC saw that the light was good; and INSOMNIAC separated the light from the shadow realm.
[1:5] INSOMNIAC called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day.
[1:6] And INSOMNIAC said, "Let there be a dome in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters."
[1:7] So INSOMNIAC made the dome and separated the waters that were under the dome from the waters that were above the dome. And it was so.
[1:8] INSOMNIAC called the dome Cloudy Domain. And there was evening and there was morning, the second day.
[1:9] And INSOMNIAC said, "Let the waters under the sky be gathered together into one place, and let the dry land appear." And it was so.
[1:10] INSOMNIAC called the dry land Artisans, and the waters that were gathered together he called Seas. And INSOMNIAC saw that it was good.
[1:11] Then INSOMNIAC said, "Let the earth put forth vegetation: plants yielding seed, and fruit trees of every kind on earth that bear fruit with the seed in it." And it was so.
[1:12] The earth brought forth vegetation: plants yielding seed of every kind, and trees of every kind bearing fruit with the seed in it. And INSOMNIAC saw that it was good.
[1:13] And there was evening and there was morning, the third day.
[1:14] And INSOMNIAC said, "Let there be lights in the dome of the sky to separate the day from the night; and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years,
[1:15] and let them be lights in the dome of the sky to give light upon the earth." And it was so.
[1:16] INSOMNIAC made the two great lights - the greater light (Adrano) to rule the day and the lesser light (Zella) to rule the night - and the stars.
[1:17] INSOMNIAC set them in the dome of the sky to give light upon the Dragon Realms,
[1:18] to rule over the day and over the night, and to separate the light from the darkness. And INSOMNIAC saw that it was good.
[1:19] And there was evening and there was morning, the fourth day.
[1:20] And INSOMNIAC said, "Let the waters bring forth swarms of living creatures, and let dragonflies fly above the earth across the dome of the sky."
[1:21] So INSOMNIAC created the great Leviathan and every living creature that moves, of every kind, with which the waters swarm, and every winged bird of every kind. And INSOMNIAC saw that it was good.
[1:22] INSOMNIAC blessed them, saying, "Be fruitful and multiply and fill the waters in the seas, and let dragonflies multiply on the earth."
[1:23] And there was evening and there was morning, the fifth day.
[1:24] And INSOMNIAC said, "Let the earth bring forth living creatures of every kind: sheep and creeping things and furry NPC's of the earth of every kind." And it was so.
[1:25] INSOMNIAC made the furry NPC's of the earth of every kind, and the sheep of every kind, and every Skylander that creeps upon the ground of every kind. And INSOMNIAC saw that it was good.
[1:26] Then INSOMNIAC said, "Let us make dragonkind in our image, according to our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the dragonflies of the air, and over the sheep, and over all the furry NPC's of Skylands, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."
[1:27] So INSOMNIAC created dragonkind in his image, in the image of INSOMNIAC he created them; male he created them.
[1:28] INSOMNIAC blessed them, and INSOMNIAC said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the dragonflies of the air and over every living thing that moves upon the earth."
[1:29] INSOMNIAC said, "See, I have given you every gem that is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit; you shall have them for food.
[1:30] And to every Skylander, and to every dragonfly, and to every furry NPC that creeps on the earth, everything that has the breath of life, I have given every green plant for food." And it was so.
[1:31] INSOMNIAC saw everything that he had made, and indeed, it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day.
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#7 Posted: 01:27:58 11/10/2020
I find your lack of Forgotten World disturbing.
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#8 Posted: 02:23:10 11/10/2020
Quote: Drednaw
Quote: Metallo
I find your lack of Forgotten World disturbing.

you fool this topic was made to summon him

Ah, good. I was hoping so.
sans Gold Sparx Gems: 2241
#9 Posted: 03:26:03 11/10/2020
who is forgotten world
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
#10 Posted: 03:28:07 11/10/2020 | Topic Creator
Quote: sans
who is forgotten world

have you forgotten forgotten world, world?
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#11 Posted: 14:29:06 11/10/2020
martin luther was a mistake
#12 Posted: 20:12:29 11/10/2020
Quote: Vespi
who is forgotten world

have you forgotten forgotten world, world?

don't you know? they say He'll rise in three days
---
#13 Posted: 20:15:04 11/10/2020 | Topic Creator
Quote: Blackholes_Wolf
martin luther was a mistake

hey speaking of don’t post things on ppls doors, disciples. we don’t follow in the footsteps of scum
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
#14 Posted: 19:22:54 13/10/2020
Jesus is made of unleavened bread so he and I have never really gotten along.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Alcremie Ripto Gems: 555
#15 Posted: 16:20:29 14/10/2020
walks into the club wearing this

[User Posted Image]
#16 Posted: 01:09:28 15/10/2020
*prints out bible paintings and plasters them all around town*
---
#17 Posted: 05:55:46 15/10/2020
foreskin bad
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#18 Posted: 04:56:14 17/10/2020
What is this heathenish cult that doesn't support the glory of breadhead?
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#19 Posted: 06:15:12 17/10/2020 | Topic Creator
Quote: Muffin Man
Jesus is made of unleavened bread so he and I have never really gotten along.

makes sense

Quote: Alcremie

[User Posted Image]

get the **** out of my chruch

Quote: ThunderEgg
*prints out bible paintings and plasters them all around town*

hey dont be a martin luther

foreskin bad

agreed

Quote: Seiki
What is this heathenish cult that doesn't support the glory of breadhead?

jesus was made of bread you uneducated fool havent u ever gone to communion
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#20 Posted: 18:40:09 17/10/2020
You wish you were Forgotten World. You'll never be like him. He'll never notice you.
#21 Posted: 19:18:49 17/10/2020 | Topic Creator
Quote: Carmelita Fox
You wish you were Forgotten World. You'll never be like him. He'll never notice you.

oh im not trying to emulate him. im trying to be BETTER
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#22 Posted: 19:26:45 17/10/2020
All you're trying to do is being a damn fool.
#23 Posted: 20:53:11 17/10/2020
Fools make a mock at sin: but among the righteous there is favour.
---
#24 Posted: 22:47:38 17/10/2020
This religion made me atheist
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:26:44 18/10/2020 by willspyro
Clank Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#25 Posted: 05:17:57 18/10/2020
The people of darkSpyro are 75% farmers, 75% homophobic, 75% gun-toting braindead hicks, and the 25% that doesn't consistently fit with the other 75% are just less extreme versions. And everything my friend said about them being oddly weird is true. They smile to your face and curse you behind your back like high school girls fighting a popularity contest.
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
Knight Wolf Emerald Sparx Gems: 4336
#26 Posted: 16:36:43 24/10/2020
Come back and ya'll have a cult going on smh.
---
Your messing with my Zen thing people. @Hawksider
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6323
#27 Posted: 16:47:21 24/10/2020
Quote: Carmelita Fox

oh im not trying to emulate him. im trying to be BETTER

shut up idiot and hater
Gharlant_ftd Ripto Gems: 611
#28 Posted: 13:44:09 25/10/2020
This club sucks
#29 Posted: 19:07:38 25/10/2020
Quote: Gharlant_ftd
This club sucks

shun the nonbeliever
---
#30 Posted: 06:09:27 27/10/2020
god is gay and trans and gay and trans and gay and trans and
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
#31 Posted: 06:47:17 27/10/2020
Actually God is pan because he loves everyone
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#32 Posted: 23:45:17 29/10/2020

[User Posted Image]

Excuse me but this is against god, please refrain from posting such images in the future smilie.

I never thought I would see a Christian thread on here, skylandersfan is very pleased :3.
#33 Posted: 12:36:09 30/10/2020
i'm wearing this rn you guys like it?

[User Posted Image]
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8512
#34 Posted: 19:53:41 30/10/2020
i'm wearing this rn you guys like it?

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

- - - - -
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:54:54 30/10/2020 by TheFlyingSeal
#35 Posted: 22:25:04 30/10/2020
Not funny -____-
#36 Posted: 23:16:02 30/10/2020
what’s up my fellow heathens and anti-christs
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
#37 Posted: 23:26:19 30/10/2020
[User Posted Image]

#38 Posted: 00:40:38 31/10/2020 | Topic Creator
Quote: skylandersfan60

[User Posted Image]

Excuse me but this is against god, please refrain from posting such images in the future smilie.

I never thought I would see a Christian thread on here, skylandersfan is very pleased :3.

I’m glad you like the thread. I wish people would stop trolling us tho smilie
#39 Posted: 00:47:34 31/10/2020
i’m not a troll, i am just an observer
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
#40 Posted: 00:54:55 31/10/2020
Quote: skylandersfan60

[User Posted Image]

I’m glad you like the thread. I wish people would stop trolling us tho smilie

Thank you, it seems Christians aren't accepted anywhere anymore.
#41 Posted: 00:57:50 31/10/2020
July 13, 2008 · 12:13 pm
↓ Jump to Comments
Trolls in Biblical Times…

The ‘Shrink has been blogging about Trolls recently: The Psychology of Trolls and The Trolls in All of Our Lives…and he got me thinking, and it made me realize that there were trolls in Biblical times as well. A “troll” is slang for someone that comes around (on the ‘net it is usually on message boards, or the comments section of blogs), and says things to stir people up, and tries to cause an emotional reaction. Many times it is in the form of an attack, and can be a set up.

Think about it. Jesus hardly ever preached to the people when there weren’t a few trolls around. He’d be out for a stroll or going to heal someone on the Sabbath and the trolls would pounce. I believe His reactions and His teachings can help us out with the trolls in our own lives, and help us to remember that if we encounter trolls; He encountered them first. If you discuss religious issues online from any angle, there will be trolls of different backgrounds to deal with.

Let’s just take one example; Jesus’ encounter with the trolls and the adulterous woman:

John 8:1 Jesus went unto the mount of Olives. 2 And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them. 3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, 4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. 5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou? 6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not. 7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. 8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. 9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. 10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? 11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

I love the Lord, and His reactions. Notice He was minding His own business (literally) and was setting there talking to the people, when the trolls show up. They didn’t care what Jesus had to say, it was all a set up over an emotional issue, that in this case, could have very dire results for several people involved. Notice what The Lord does; He ignores them. That’s their chance to get the hint and take a hike…but did they catch on? No. Did they just hang around? No. Read it; they kept askin’ and askin’. I love it; He actually stands up and faces them (I can imagine the look on His face), and completely turns the tables on them, teaching us all a valuable lesson. Yes, if one person can show us how to handle a troll, or a group of trolls perfectly, it’s Him. After they finally take a hike, morphing from troll to human even in their own eyes, He goes on to deal with the very human woman left standing before Him.
Share this:

TwitterFacebook

Related

Christianity and Psychotherapy...In "Christianity"

Doctor Who, Atheism, and God, pt. 1...In "Apologetics"

Jesus; The Lamb and The Lion via Breaking BenjaminIn "Apologetics"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:04:34 31/10/2020 by ThunderEgg
#42 Posted: 01:39:16 31/10/2020
Let's actually dedicate this one to God smilie.
[User Posted Image]
Repost because I messed up the image.
Clank Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#43 Posted: 01:43:16 31/10/2020
Creeper Amen So we back in the church Got our homies praying to Jesus christ Jesus Jesus Christ This prayer a loving one Hope to find some peace of mind mind mind mind Peace of mind Heads up You hear a sound Turn around and look up Total shock fills your body Amen it's Jesus Christ I could never forget that cross cross cross cross cross cross Cause baby tonight My homies tryna get with the holy spirit Cause baby tonight Grab your cross Bible and pray and again And pray pray until it's done done Until the sun comes up in the morn Cause baby tonight My homies tryna get with the holy spirit Just when you think it's done Overhear some verses from Right behind Right right behind That's a nice prayer you said Hope it will get to get Jesus Christ Christ Christ Christ Christ Christ Christ Christ Hands up Then your esteem drops and you could use a church Seth (?) Get inside Don't be tardy So now you pray to jesus Half the prayer is left But don't Cry cry cry cry cry cry Cause baby tonight My homies tryna get with the holy spirit Cause baby tonight Grab your cross Bible and pray And again And pray pray Until it's done done Until the sun comes up in the morn Cause baby tonight My homies tryna get with the holy spirit Pray to Jesus And love your homies And make some prayers And love your homies
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
#44 Posted: 01:50:51 31/10/2020
Why are you ready?
I'm afraid
And stay close to me
That he comes here so definitely that the guests have finally arrived, others believe that we are attending outside the colors
Nothing like you;
Do you think we're there?
Spyro does not listen to that prophet, he does not listen to all his words,
that you look so tired, don’t feel more comfortable with me, or is it better, but at least you can’t do that? you put it so cyndre
I use this
For my part, use it, what makes it up?
What is that
He who does not know is still in the dark, talk to him: Do not be afraid, do not give up
Tell me why
In the spring, the effort deceived me into recommending you
lie
Well, I think I remember my desired destiny, believe me, you set me free, and you were thanks to us Cyndi hahahaha Spyro
in cynd
But I don't know, I don't know, because I don't know anything,
Oh, I guess, but you might need a little face;
Cyndi
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Cyndi
This young fire dragon, as if you were the only one who is always left alone, are you still here? He is not happy to have saved the world from immediate decline. Anniteretur was eager to accept the royal role of the dragon a little. I'm sure it's you. but I can assure you that. It is our duty to restore our ancestors, the destroyer, and the way out of the depths of the depths to create great cleansing. This truth was one way of our nature not to destroy their own destiny. He
I do not think so
There is no doubt that the time that has elapsed has been fulfilled, but you have perfected the destiny of my own will and they will soon come to seek and bear the flame, or the world will be destroyed at the same time.
No
afternoon
hahaha
are you fighting in that battle
with the difference that I defend myself in my arms
there is always something
ready to die - you will win your best interest if you make an argh decision
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
#45 Posted: 02:15:59 31/10/2020 | Topic Creator
Please be nice in my topic
#46 Posted: 02:17:32 31/10/2020 | Topic Creator
my favorite anime is the BIBLE
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me