Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Spyro 4
Kyn82 Ripto Gems: 148
#1 Posted: 04:56:38 23/09/2020 | Topic Creator
Hope it gets made after Crash 4. Looks promising!
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6425
#2 Posted: 15:59:22 23/09/2020
Me too, in my opinion it should return to the more Spyro 1 style, platformer focus, later on it was vastly focused on mini games that weren’t that fun or tedious, multiples characters are welcome to return sure but they must really feel different so no you can’t release skins like Ember/Flame that change nothing. Bring back multiple elements but keep bubble in ETD. I do want a proper plot like Legend but this time with more NPCs, better written and more varied, it’s unlikely but seeing old characters from either side of the franchise would be neat too.

However, right now, it’s been so long that I would just welcome a great Spyro game, I doubt many have issues with that ˆˆ
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
NSane Bandicoot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3138
#3 Posted: 14:22:09 24/09/2020
It'd be nice to have a new Spyro game in the classic style. Though i've liked all of Spyro's different styles, classic was always my favourite so I'd love a return to form. Imagine how much more expansive the worlds could be now! It'd make sense for Activision to release Spyro 4 but we will have to wait and see. What with the recent rumours of a new Skylanders game I would not be surprised if Activision is putting all their eggs in the Skylanders basket, with Reignited just being a celebration of the 20th anniversary. Hopefully I'm wrong and Activision will have classic and Skylanders Spyro co-exist. That would make the most sense to me.
---
Just me in my world of Enemies! | NSane Bandicoot? Nah
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me