Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
entitled fan hours
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#1 Posted: 18:14:39 21/09/2020 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]
discuss
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#2 Posted: 18:46:23 21/09/2020
sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night and then remember how much i hated the last jedi
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#3 Posted: 18:50:12 21/09/2020
Yeah people are super entitled. I think it's just human nature to feel entitlement or superiority. The digital age has kinda made it worse because now everybody can have an opinion without the fear of physically getting involved.

Add on to the fact that you have people who have less experience with the real world and you can easily see how entitled they can get. You how people have the audacity to complain and whine to retail workers because they have no experience in that field? Fans pretty much do the same with companies and organizations as they lack knowledge about how the luxury product they want gets made.

Really it just seems like people get this inflexible understanding of how things should be that caters towards them directly. It's why whenever people complain about things being unfair they usually just compare others to themselves and not everyone.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#4 Posted: 22:36:52 21/09/2020 | Topic Creator
i turn into a whiny crybaby when i feel like my favorite franchises are misrepresented smilie smilie smilie smilie

turns out everything gets misrepresented at some point, so to some extent it's ridiculous to be so emotionally attached. ultimately, it's fun to dunk on stuff that doesn't understand a game or a story, but pointless to try to get rid of everything that's got an objectively wrong interpretation.

edit: yes, i'm referencing the bad utena essay because that's literally the only interesting thing that's happened so far today.
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:43:00 21/09/2020 by ThunderEgg
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#5 Posted: 20:59:58 22/09/2020
i dont liek anything the majority of people like cuz im woke
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6425
#6 Posted: 16:01:06 23/09/2020
I go crazy any time I see blatant pay2win, the idea of games playing itself so...uh yeah...I’m guilty.
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
Lunar Gold Sparx Gems: 2459
#7 Posted: 19:19:04 23/09/2020
i dunno man, that question could literally mean anything. fans of what exactly. there is a difference between not liking a product a corporation creates (that the consumer has to pay money for) and fan entitlement. if anything companies are lucky to be able to hear feedback as loudly and quickly as they do now. now they dont have to wait until the product flops and hire a team of people to guesstimate why it flopped so hard. now its as easy as "what are people saying on twitter rn" or "how is the like/dislike ratio on our announcement trailer". i dont think its better or worse than before, just different. idk
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me