Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
New SPYRO Game
Marelover666 Green Sparx Gems: 132
#1 Posted: 01:11:03 19/07/2020 | Topic Creator
They have released a new crash game, now give us spyro the dragon. HERE is my idea.

A SPYRO RPG, like a cartoony skyrim, but maybe not as deep and expansive as Skyrim, with combat like the Legend of Spyro but better, because the combat in that game was a bit repetitive.

LET"S LET ACTIVISION KNOW!
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#2 Posted: 14:35:49 19/07/2020
Clickbait title much?
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#3 Posted: 20:05:58 19/07/2020
ah yes, the fabled spyro fantasy i

it'll be developed by sqaure enix, no?

[User Posted Image]

this is sarcasm
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#4 Posted: 17:04:29 22/07/2020
I like the idea of a Spyro RPG. They did that with Shadow Legacy, but Spyro only had one line in the entire game "snore" which I didn't like. If they do an RPG again they need to have him talk with other characters like Geralt in the Witcher 3.
Doggo144 Green Sparx Gems: 474
#5 Posted: 12:31:26 12/08/2020
If they do a new game i'd hope its a platformer like the others lol. It'd be weird for Spyro to just be an RPG all of a sudden.
---
"soy" Jesse "did litterally nothing wrong" cox 1916
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6425
#6 Posted: 13:33:24 12/08/2020
In my case, I would focus more on the plot to make it a compelling world to be in, filled with NPCs to make it feel lived in, keep the mini games of the classic games but mix them in with multiple elements allowing more variety. Maybe, you could find lore scrolls by exploring around telling you more about the setting and history. The world should return to platforming as it fit well a flying creature, maybe add zones were you need to fly to reach them not just glide. A nice idea, would be if a level was only accessible by traversing a speedway.

If possible, it would sure be neat to see some of the legend characters like Cynder or Malefor adapted to the classic style but if we can get a varied amount of interesting characters, I won’t mind especially if we have more than one female dragon(the major issue of classic and legend)
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me