Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Spyro in Crash 4?
Adtom98 Green Sparx Gems: 255
#1 Posted: 20:46:43 08/07/2020 | Topic Creator
In an interview with Toys for Bob, youtuber Canadian Guy Eh asked whether or not there was a possibility of Spyro appearing in Crash 4: It's about time, and although he wasn't allowed to give us the exact responses he got, he said it was similar to "There's absolutely a chance for that".

This is certainly a positive and surprising response for me as I for one didn't think there was much of a chance of him featuring.

Whilst I seriously doubt he'll be a playable character in the game that response tells me that he's likely to be more than just an Easter egg within the game as I don't think they'd get our hopes up just for that. With Crash 4 involving a multiverse with multiple timelines likely featuring multiple versions of the same characters I believe perhaps Spyro could have somehow came into the Crash universe in one of these timelines and Crash could perhaps come across him and Spyro may give him some information or help him through a level or even against a boss.

Do others see Spyro being in Crash 4 based on these comments? If so how so you think he'll be involved or how would you like him to be?

The link to the video with the interview mentioned is below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF4DREXP6ss
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#2 Posted: 20:55:11 08/07/2020
Canned response for any "big speculation no matter what we say" questions. It's probably happening even as an easter egg, TFB is now the house for both, but they always say this even if the final game has nothing they tiptoed around saying.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#3 Posted: 19:53:14 10/07/2020
It will be a proper way to tie in the crash and Spyro worlds together since this game is about time travailing and different time lines. Spyro will probably appear in a cutscene or two just for story progression I doubt that it will be just an Easter egg cause Toys for bob are big fans of the Spyro franchise.
Doggo144 Green Sparx Gems: 474
#4 Posted: 12:40:53 12/08/2020
The area that Dingo's Diner is in looks extremely similar to Beast Makers.

As wicked cool as it'd be if that was true, I feel like Spyro's involvement may be much less subtle.
---
"soy" Jesse "did litterally nothing wrong" cox 1916
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#5 Posted: 08:30:31 13/08/2020
Yeah, maybe their will be just a portrait of Spyro in a hallway, or maybe one of the levels?
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#6 Posted: 20:30:48 20/08/2020
could be, but if spyro's in the game they may want to make it a more involved selling point of the game. personally, while i like wee details like spyro being in spin offs and all, i'd hate if he became playable in crash 4. spyro and crash have such unique styles, it'd be a shame if they just merged the series.
---
#7 Posted: 20:49:30 20/08/2020
i mean they did put him in ctr
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me