Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
darkSpyro iamverybadass topic
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#1 Posted: 02:45:07 27/06/2020 | Topic Creator
one time i went to the gym to do some squats with my massive ****ing triceps. when i got to the counter, i slammed down my 9 gallon protein shake bottle, causing it to crack in half. all the liberal SJW cucks turned to look at the source of the sound, so i smiled and ripped off my tattered tank top i got back in 'nam and flexed my huge calves. thats right, i **** their girls on the side and they're gonna watch. some obvious transgender liberal worker at the planet fitness said "um, i like... just got off my gay pride instagram and you have to pay for that". listen, im so buff it hurts. my confederate flags have smaller confederate flags on them, i dont take no **** and i dont **** around with liberal pussies. i like my guns like i like my coffee; black and full of metal. so i turn around to this wimpy gay and i say "fella, you got a lot of nerve telling a veteran what to do" and i ripped their stupid virus "saftey" mask right off their gay little face. then all the true men out there turned around and clapped, and helped me break the windows. of course i didnt really need help since they're all weaker than me anyways. let this be a reminder to the world. you mess with the bull, you dont just get the horns, you get the fat ****ing balls as well
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#2 Posted: 02:45:38 27/06/2020
Me too
---
Cool cool.
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#3 Posted: 02:47:04 27/06/2020
Me too
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#4 Posted: 03:07:41 27/06/2020
Me too
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#5 Posted: 15:51:18 27/06/2020
I beg your pardon, you little worm! I have a Harvard AND Oxford degree, and I have a radio show heard every day by over half a million listeners in the Pacific Northwest and parts of Canada. I am a member of every exclusive club in this entire town. I drive a BMW, and I collect African art. Well, suddenly you don't look so good, sister! If I were using the tunneling electron microscope right now, I still wouldn't be able to locate my interest in your problem. You wouldn't know my dosha if you fell over it. You are here on my recommendation--you may consider it withdrawn. You will not knock the bowler off this head, and nobody corrects my French pronunciation, you son of a...! I won't top it, I will DOUBLE it! And you will rue the day! Perhaps what you need is an etiquette lesson. I know where your office is too. And I know where you live, and I'll track you down. And if it's war you want, it's war you'll get. I am pro-opera and I vote, and would sooner attend a hoedown. What do you want? Another staring contest I suppose? Well, you picked the wrong day for that, boy-o! Because we're guys! And that's what guys do! I am leaving all sorts of bodies in my wake today. I will leave you now taking solace in the certain knowledge that in time, you will join all tyrants on the ash-heap of history! Check AND mate.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:51:32 27/06/2020 by Metallo
BroGuy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1079
#6 Posted: 22:37:40 27/06/2020
You wrote that yourself? wow congrats dude, really, that's very cool. i just told everyone in my family about it, everybody thinks that's very impressive and asked me to congratulate you. they want to speak to you in person, if possible, to give you their regards. they also said they will tell our distant relatives in christmas supper and in NYE they will ignite fireworks that spell your name. i also told about this enormous deed to closer relatives, they had the same reaction. they asked for your address so they can send congratulatory cards and messages. my friends didn't believe me when i told them i knew the author of this gigantic feat, really, they were dumbstruck, they said they will make your name echo through years and years to come. when my neighbour found out about what you did, he was completely dumbstruck too, he wanted to know who you are and he asked (if you have the time, of course) if you could stop by to receive gifts, congratulations and handshakes. with the spreading of the news, a powerful businessman of the area decided to hire you as the CEO of his company because of this tremendous feat and at the same time an important international shareholder wants to sponsor you to give speeches and teach everybody how to do as you did so the world becomes a better place. you have become famous not only here but also everywhere, everybody knows who you are. the news spread really fast and mayors of all cities are setting up porticos, ballons, colossal boom speakers, anything that can make your name stand out more and see which city can congratulate you the hardest for this magnificent feat.
---
NoUb
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#7 Posted: 01:15:37 28/06/2020
...i have... no words

there is too much power in this topic
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me