Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
which atla character are you?
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#1 Posted: 18:41:39 24/06/2020 | Topic Creator
because atla is relevant again

https://www.magiquiz.com/quiz/...last-airbender/

Zuko
You are Zuko. Wait, hear me out, I know he’s the villain, but he’s got a deep emotional journey and so do you. You have a lot of pain that you’ve held on to, a deep need to be accepted, and a drive to prove yourself. These are all admirable qualities.

When you truly bloom is when you realize that you are capable of validating yourself. Surround yourself with the right people, and you will become such an amazing force that no one can stop you.
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#2 Posted: 18:50:46 24/06/2020
Aang

You are Aang, something of an eternal child who will always channel the joy and excitement of experiencing the world into his experiences. But don’t let that fool you: underneath you hold a great deal of wisdom, earned from loss, hardship, and work.

You are generally peaceful, and prefer non-violent solutions, but you’re willing to protect those around you if you have to, and you have a tenacity that underlies all that you do. While you don’t want to be a hero, you have all the makings of one.

My Astrological Element is Air, so this makes sense.
---
Hail to the King, baby!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:57:54 24/06/2020 by Iblistech
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#3 Posted: 19:49:51 24/06/2020
Unnng
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#4 Posted: 19:53:48 24/06/2020
Quote:
You are Zuko. Wait, hear me out, I know he’s the villain, but he’s got a deep emotional journey and so do you. You have a lot of pain that you’ve held on to, a deep need to be accepted, and a drive to prove yourself. These are all admirable qualities.
When you truly bloom is when you realize that you are capable of validating yourself. Surround yourself with the right people, and you will become such an amazing force that no one can stop you.

hm, dont like this callout
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#5 Posted: 19:59:09 24/06/2020
i got Sokka
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#6 Posted: 20:03:05 24/06/2020
I expected Aang, but I got Katara

You are Katara, a mothering figure that brings passion, emotion, and empathy into her role. You care deeply about other people, and never want others to get hurt, but sometimes your convictions lead you to ignore others’ opinions and be a bit controlling.

You are strong, determined, and intensely focused on achieving justice in the world, even if that means bulldozing everyone in your path.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#7 Posted: 21:44:50 24/06/2020
You are the one and only Airbender, Aang!
You are Aang, something of an eternal child who will always channel the joy and excitement of experiencing the world into his experiences. But don’t let that fool you: underneath you hold a great deal of wisdom, earned from loss, hardship, and work.
You are generally peaceful, and prefer non-violent solutions, but you’re willing to protect those around you if you have to, and you have a tenacity that underlies all that you do. While you don’t want to be a hero, you have all the makings of one.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#8 Posted: 23:36:04 24/06/2020
Quote:
You are the passionate, empathetic, and deep feeling Katara. Share to find the people you'll care for.

You are Katara, a mothering figure that brings passion, emotion, and empathy into her role. You care deeply about other people, and never want others to get hurt, but sometimes your convictions lead you to ignore others’ opinions and be a bit controlling.

You are strong, determined, and intensely focused on achieving justice in the world, even if that means bulldozing everyone in your path.

Not surprised at ALL, Katara was a big inspiration growing up. Plus I did something similar on Facebook where people had to reply to my post with what ATLA character I was like, and many people either said Katara or Ty Lee.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#9 Posted: 05:29:11 25/06/2020
Quote: TheFlyingSeal
Quote:
You are the passionate, empathetic, and deep feeling Katara. Share to find the people you'll care for.

Not surprised at ALL, Katara was a big inspiration growing up. Plus I did something similar on Facebook where people had to reply to my post with what ATLA character I was like, and many people either said Katara or Ty Lee.

^this actually. me and my irl friends loved this show and i was usually compared to Katara or Ty Lee. it a lot of ways i definitely get the Katara stuff but i tend to to get a whoooooole lot of Ty Lee comparisons lol. don't think she was in this quiz though, right? i might've gotten her otherwise.

that being said with the vailable parties as results i got... dun dun dun dunnnnn

Quote:

which is perfectly fine with me!
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#10 Posted: 10:20:16 29/08/2020
Y'know after ****posting in this topic 2 months ago I thought I was just going to move on because that's what ****posting is about. No, I kept thinking hey what really is this show that all of these people are into. Why is it that these people like this show about some bald kid saving the world with the elements. So I decided to watch all 61 episodes over these 2 months to see what it was all about. Turns out I really admire Momo. He is the greatest avatar airbender ever. He defeated Mark Hamill with courage and power. I really did enjoy this show.

Now then, here are my actual results.

Quote:

Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me