Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Skylanders 2020 leak rumour
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders 2020 leak rumour
BOOMCAKE Blue Sparx Gems: 970
#1 Posted: 12:22:48 24/06/2020 | Topic Creator
I don't know where I have to go or talk about.

People on reddit are rather listening a weird youtuber who doesn't get to the point what is about the leak.

This list is 5 months old almost everything came true(Crash 4, Spiderman 2 on PS4 more & etc) or perhaps things change because of the pandemic.

Quote:
Skylanders is getting revived but the figures are not coming back, instead there being replaced with a gatcha system and it’s going to be free to start mobile title.

Link:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Gamin...of_leaks_for_r/
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 12:24:45 24/06/2020 by BOOMCAKE
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#2 Posted: 13:19:58 24/06/2020
The leak is actually pretty credible. The right topic would be General or the Future of Skylanders thread, but let's wait and see this time. We got burned on... like... 5 rumors that had everything to be real and weren't on JUST the Skylanders part. This also could be just the Ring of Heroes remake, but to be included with Acti seems odd since they wanted the IP dead as far as we know.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:21:23 24/06/2020 by Bifrost
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#3 Posted: 12:20:19 01/07/2020
not a stupid mobile game again, i hate that mobile garbage games.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#4 Posted: 08:06:10 02/07/2020
I think a HD port of some of the older games onto next gen consoles would be better (without needing the figures)
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#5 Posted: 21:02:06 03/07/2020
Acti engineered this fandom, intentionally or not. Multiplayer for one game and nearly unplayable, destroying PVP at every opportunity until they just ditched the concept altogether, splitting the fandom through two devs with entirely different visions that didn't want to communicate, no hub for the fans and a brain-dead social media presence, everything about the figure pricing and distribution. Very little of what makes discussions on this game apathetic and toy-centric actually happened because of elitism or some big name being a bad influence, it came with the package.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:02:40 03/07/2020 by Bifrost
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me