Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Looks like my dad got arrested again
Page 1 of 1
Looks like my dad got arrested again
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12070
#1 Posted: 23:32:55 21/06/2020 | Topic Creator
I was talking to my stepmom on Messenger, and found out that a few days ago, my dad got arrested for DUI. This is either his 7th, or 8th time, for the same reason. I haven't seen him for almost 10 years, but hopefully the idiot finally goes to jail this time.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#2 Posted: 00:49:52 22/06/2020
dude that sucks drinking and driving is absolutely not cool
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12070
#3 Posted: 01:08:55 22/06/2020 | Topic Creator
Yeah, he's gotten away with it more times than he's been caught. I remember being taken on quite a few wild rides with him, when I was really young. Drinking and driving is something I can't stand. I've never once driven impaired, I always either walked or took a cab, it's not hard. The fact that they let them drive again is stupid. It wasn't a mistake, it was stupidity. They should be banned from driving, and if they do it, they should spend the rest of their life in jail. I'd say shoot them in the back of the head, but that's only my personal feelings, but it would be going to fair.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me