Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Rarest Skylander
MRskylanderT Yellow Sparx Gems: 1080
#1 Posted: 15:49:19 15/06/2020 | Topic Creator
The rarest boxed skylander is the Arena Tour Dark Spyro. It was only given out to children during the tour. Hence, not many remained in the box.
---
***** I have The Extremely Rare Arena Tour Dark Spyros *****
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#2 Posted: 16:58:10 15/06/2020
It's still an identical Dark Spyro though, isn't it? I guess for the box it's rare, but not as many people would be interested it in it compared to say, Pearl Hex or the tv promotion variants. Or even, VVind-up, which is an employee variant we didn't even know existed until it was datamined.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#3 Posted: 16:40:14 18/06/2020
Quote: Drawdler
we knew vvind-up existed during swap force unless you mean "we didn't know it looked different", didn't even need to be datamined, some update corrupted some superchargers tablets save collections and listed him there (did not have unique art, so back then we still didn't know wether he looked different)
but we still don't know wether it has a physical toy unless i missed something huge (nobody tells me about any skylanders stuff so)

Yeah we didn't know he was a different design entirely(because the icon still is regular Wind-up); just a variant with a different box is way different than straight up different model to match VV's logo. I thought we had a figure, but apparently the different thing discovered last year is just that he's still in Imaginators as well.

He's also titled Gear Head VVind-up, which might mean they were planning to have a regular one in Superchargers....? Very unclear though, unless a dev shows up to confirm he had a figure or is just a digital easter egg, we might never know.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 16:42:28 18/06/2020 by Bifrost
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me