Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > [18+ ONLY] post ur thiccness rating
Page 1 of 1
[18+ ONLY] post ur thiccness rating
Alcremie Ripto Gems: 555
#1 Posted: 03:47:10 18/04/2020 | Topic Creator
me? im an 11
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9954
#2 Posted: 04:43:14 18/04/2020
Why are you posting an 11 when you said only thickness ratings of 18+ can be posted hmm???
---
Twinkies and 2hus
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#3 Posted: 05:06:48 18/04/2020
In the back I'm a solid 6

In the front I'm a 2000

EDIT: I actually do have a pretty solid ass. No joke
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:09:51 18/04/2020 by Metallo
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#4 Posted: 05:43:01 18/04/2020
dont know if this is relevant but when I was in 5th grade there was this girl who always wore these bunny ears to school. I'm talking every single day, pretty weird tbh, but she was a nice girl so no one really called her out on it.

Fast forward about 5 years to the summer of 2013, and I find myself hanging around with her older brother a lot as he was on the basketball team with me. I stop by her house almost every day to play FIFA on the PS3, and eventually their family warms up to me, as I know their daughter as well. In fact my buddys sister (we'll call her Sheila) starts to be friendlier to me than she ever was in school, based on the sheer number of hours I was in their home.

One August day I was invited to a barbecue with members of their extended family, and of course I went. However though, halfway through the barbecue Sheila pulls me into a storage room and tells me rather bluntly she wants to blow at least one guy before high school was over. She wanted that guy to be me. I'm nervous, but not stupid so I agree. My pants are unbuckled quickly, and I'm so busy fretting whether or not my uncut dick was big enough, I don't notice her stick plastic bunny buck teeth into her mouth before she begins going to town. It is the most excruciating pain of my life, and by the time I get her off me I have been basically circumcised.

I fumble for the lights in the room before I see what I didn't notice before. It is essentially a shrine to Lola Bunny. Dolls, posters, you name it- the works. As I come to this realization, I pass out from the pain.

I awake a bit later to see Sheila talking to a black, muscular man in a Tune Squad jersey, rocking a Hitler mustache. Sheila hands him what seems to be a ziploc bag with my foreskin, before he kisses her and turns to me. I look deep into Michael Jordan's relentless gaze before turning away. By the time I look back the contents of the bag are empty and he's chewing loudly. He says to me angrily "Damn you uncut *****s need to use some lube when you jack it! How the hell am I post to chew this ****?" I shrug. MJ storms out angrily.

Nowadays I'm doing well for myself. I'm a consistent NBA bench player, (No guessing my identity) and whenever we play Charlotte, MJ always find me and plants one on me. it's cool I guess. Last I heard Sheila is a zookeeper at out state zoo, so I guess we all got what we wanted in the end.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#5 Posted: 06:43:28 18/04/2020
im not fat im a shortst*ck
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#6 Posted: 06:49:06 18/04/2020
- - -
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#7 Posted: 23:13:15 18/04/2020
somePerson what the **** did you just make me read
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#8 Posted: 00:56:30 19/04/2020
I’m gross and overweight :(
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#9 Posted: 02:01:03 19/04/2020
Quote: somePerson
dont know if this is relevant but when I was in 5th grade there was this girl who always wore these bunny ears to school. I'm talking every single day, pretty weird tbh, but she was a nice girl so no one really called her out on it.

Fast forward about 5 years to the summer of 2013, and I find myself hanging around with her older brother a lot as he was on the basketball team with me. I stop by her house almost every day to play FIFA on the PS3, and eventually their family warms up to me, as I know their daughter as well. In fact my buddys sister (we'll call her Sheila) starts to be friendlier to me than she ever was in school, based on the sheer number of hours I was in their home.

One August day I was invited to a barbecue with members of their extended family, and of course I went. However though, halfway through the barbecue Sheila pulls me into a storage room and tells me rather bluntly she wants to blow at least one guy before high school was over. She wanted that guy to be me. I'm nervous, but not stupid so I agree. My pants are unbuckled quickly, and I'm so busy fretting whether or not my uncut dick was big enough, I don't notice her stick plastic bunny buck teeth into her mouth before she begins going to town. It is the most excruciating pain of my life, and by the time I get her off me I have been basically circumcised.

I fumble for the lights in the room before I see what I didn't notice before. It is essentially a shrine to Lola Bunny. Dolls, posters, you name it- the works. As I come to this realization, I pass out from the pain.

I awake a bit later to see Sheila talking to a black, muscular man in a Tune Squad jersey, rocking a Hitler mustache. Sheila hands him what seems to be a ziploc bag with my foreskin, before he kisses her and turns to me. I look deep into Michael Jordan's relentless gaze before turning away. By the time I look back the contents of the bag are empty and he's chewing loudly. He says to me angrily "Damn you uncut *****s need to use some lube when you jack it! How the hell am I post to chew this ****?" I shrug. MJ storms out angrily.

Nowadays I'm doing well for myself. I'm a consistent NBA bench player, (No guessing my identity) and whenever we play Charlotte, MJ always find me and plants one on me. it's cool I guess. Last I heard Sheila is a zookeeper at out state zoo, so I guess we all got what we wanted in the end.

[User Posted Image]

Me reading this
sans Gold Sparx Gems: 2241
#10 Posted: 02:05:55 19/04/2020
i'm fat and happy so i give myself a 20
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8506
#11 Posted: 05:50:51 21/04/2020
Probably 22.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
kite Blue Sparx Gems: 987
#12 Posted: 18:50:17 21/04/2020
My thiccness rating is "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter"- thicc but uncomfortably oily
---
case closed
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3248
#13 Posted: 19:56:20 21/04/2020
6 depending on what pants Im wearing
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Shiny Shellos caught 5/1/2022
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8298
#14 Posted: 20:16:22 21/04/2020
5 at most but I have a really nice butt at least.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me