Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > What animal crossing animal would you be?
Page 1 of 1
What animal crossing animal would you be?
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#1 Posted: 09:53:25 05/04/2020 | Topic Creator
quiz

Quote:
You got: Cat!

As a cat, you can be a little self-centered. You like a good stroke and attention from others, and are unafraid to purr and show your true feelings when you’re happy or not. You like to take time for yourself to recharge, but once you’ve got those batteries full you’re not afraid to go catch a few mice and climb a few trees. Which is metaphoric for how you show your true personality around other people in the outdoors. But you don’t pretend to be a different person around them; everyone knows this cool, collected side of you is just part of who you are.

Not surprised LMAO
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#2 Posted: 10:03:29 05/04/2020
Quote:
You got: Koala!

As a koala, blimey o’reilly you are cute. Also you have a tendency to hang on to what you know, your past and your present as you don’t like change or letting go. This makes you quite wise really as you don’t forget the mistakes you have made easily, but sometimes you must learn to move forward.

damn, yeah, that's true.
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12096
#3 Posted: 12:17:06 05/04/2020
You got: Lion!

As a lion, you have a hard time combing your mane. Also, you are the leader of your pack. Whatever you say always goes, which isn’t always the best of things. Whether you use your followers for personal gain or care about the welfare of your pack depends on your personality.

I can only relate to the first sentence.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3900
#4 Posted: 15:03:16 05/04/2020
You got: Squirrel!

As a squirrel you’re quite chirpy and adventurous. Whether this is just in your daily activities or your large scale plans depends upon your personality. You like to look forward rather than stray on the past, but you’re smart about this as you always prepare for the winter.

eh i see it
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#5 Posted: 16:54:10 05/04/2020
Quote:
You got: Squirrel!

As a squirrel you’re quite chirpy and adventurous. Whether this is just in your daily activities or your large scale plans depends upon your personality. You like to look forward rather than stray on the past, but you’re smart about this as you always prepare for the winter.

I'd say that's fair
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12096
#6 Posted: 18:14:05 05/04/2020
I redid it:

You got: Mouse!

As a mouse, you have a small influence on many people. The people you do affect, you affect quite massively, but you feel a little invisible to the greater population. Don’t worry though; the influence you have on a small amount of people is enough the change the masses.

That sounds more relatable.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#7 Posted: 19:15:03 05/04/2020

As a cat, you can be a little self-centered. You like a good stroke and attention from others, and are unafraid to purr and show your true feelings when you’re happy or not. You like to take time for yourself to recharge, but once you’ve got those batteries full you’re not afraid to go catch a few mice and climb a few trees. Which is metaphoric for how you show your true personality around other people in the outdoors. But you don’t pretend to be a different person around them; everyone knows this cool, collected side of you is just part of who you are.
Skarlet Yellow Sparx Gems: 1531
#8 Posted: 20:32:08 05/04/2020

i'm really not surprised at all. smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me