Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > I have COVID-19 and I think I'm dying
Page 1 of 1
I have COVID-19 and I think I'm dying
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#1 Posted: 15:49:17 01/04/2020 | Topic Creator
please help me it's hard to breathe

April Fools I actually don't have it

If this joke seems too insensitive please let me know and I'll close the topic, it's not meant to be and I'm so sorry if it is just trying to be an innocent prank ;-;
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12070
#2 Posted: 18:39:01 01/04/2020
I'm offended. That means you have to pay me monies now and give me everything I want, or I will tell the judge man you offended me.

But seriously, I'm glad you don't actually have it. I can't wait until this damn pandemic is over. I've been wanting to go to Walmart to get snacks and pop, but it's lined up because they only let a certain amount of people in at a time. I'm too impatient to wait in line. If I tell them it offends me, will I get what I want? Joking, obviously smilie
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#3 Posted: 19:23:47 01/04/2020
we need one sacrifice of a plague girl to make the pandemic end
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#4 Posted: 21:40:37 01/04/2020 | Topic Creator
im willing to be that plague girl to end the pandemic

Quote: Spyroboy
I'm offended. That means you have to pay me monies now and give me everything I want, or I will tell the judge man you offended me.

But seriously, I'm glad you don't actually have it. I can't wait until this damn pandemic is over. I've been wanting to go to Walmart to get snacks and pop, but it's lined up because they only let a certain amount of people in at a time. I'm too impatient to wait in line. If I tell them it offends me, will I get what I want? Joking, obviously XD

Okay I'll give you all my moneys sorry for offending you ):

I understand that, wanting it to be over soon, I get soo worried about the little things, and all so hopefully they find something to help out! >w</
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#5 Posted: 20:13:37 04/04/2020
Yeah, I don't think this is it, chief.

Definitely not the worst April Fools post in this site's history though
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#6 Posted: 20:30:19 04/04/2020
Spongeboy me Bob
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me