Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
kushana appreciation thread
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#1 Posted: 20:36:33 18/03/2020 | Topic Creator
only the best for our murderous, frightened queen

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Samius Hunter Gems: 9224
#2 Posted: 13:05:23 19/03/2020
Manga Kushana:
A princess betrayed by her own father and two half-brothers, trying to gather an army of soldiers loyal to her in order to overthrow her insane and murderous father and become a queen. Commands a great deal of loyalty not only because of her title, but because she is a skilled and charismatic leader who knows well enough to care for her troops. Her keen diplomatic sense and genius in military tactics is showcased several times in the manga, and she is always quick to get to the top of any situation she finds herself in. Furthermore, she is shown to grow as a person as the story progresses, learning how to form relationships based on trust and compassion again, making her a believable character despite all her capabilities.
Changed by her experiences, in the end she manages to partly reconcile with her father on his deathbed. Rejecting the throne that was the original source of all his madness and paranoia, she becomes a just and fair queen regent instead of another power-hungry despot.

Anime Kushana:
Has a Moby Dick-tier backstory involving an ohmu eating her arm and both legs as a kid, making her develop a lifelong grudge agains bugs (also the reason she has those ridiculous metal prosthetics). She then proceeds to hate bugs all her life and vows to destroy all the bugs, while in reality she's just afraid of them and has erected a facade of strength and ruthlesness in order to protect her fee-fees. Her abilities and qualities as a leader are never shown, and she does not manage a single military triumph in the entire film. The film ends with her sort of giving up on killing bugs, although very little happened that could've made her reconsider her personal goals. She also has red hair for some reason.

I'll leave you to guess which one I preferred.

And having said all that, Nausicaä is still better.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:06:22 19/03/2020 by Samius
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#3 Posted: 19:25:52 19/03/2020 | Topic Creator
kushana and nausicaa are gay for eachother
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Samius Hunter Gems: 9224
#4 Posted: 20:25:01 19/03/2020
A man can hope.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me