Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Problem with the idea of a good afterlife
Page 1 of 1
Problem with the idea of a good afterlife
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3248
#1 Posted: 22:19:56 05/03/2020 | Topic Creator
You wouldnt have the internet

and the whole anything you want thing would get boring very quickly
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Shiny Shellos caught 5/1/2022
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#2 Posted: 22:46:40 05/03/2020
i'll be happy if i can be a dragon in whatever happens after i shed this mortal coil
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#3 Posted: 22:56:37 05/03/2020
No one said there isn't an Afterlifenet. In fact, if all your wishes are granted if you get to a good afterlife, that probably includes internet too.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:57:11 05/03/2020 by Bifrost
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#4 Posted: 23:25:45 05/03/2020
Before I saw this, I had wondered whether life had meaning. Now, I know with certainty that it does not. I am persuaded of the conviction that Life is but a waiting room between two great infinities, between Unbirth and Death, and it is pathetic, contemptible even, in its nigh-instantaneous brevity. What meaning does even the greatest life hold in comparison to the vast expanse of our universe? The question, of course, answers itself, and it replies with, "Nothing," a proclamation that echoes with an emptiness reflective of its meaning. It is not God who answers the question, for He is not only dead, but has never existed. Nor is it Man, for Man is far too busy squabbling amongst himself, rending flesh and breathing flame as he tears his person asunder in the wrath of dissention. His mind, splintered and ill, screams of a thousand thousand reasons for being, each uniquely false and falsely unique. There is beauty in his resistance, but it is a terrible beauty, with all the feral grace and predatory majesty of a blazing wildfire crackling it's way across once-pristine wilderness. This is the beauty and the curse that is Man. No, it is not this Man who answers the Question, this Man of impotent rage and contrarian ideology. The answer comes from itself, self-evident, for it is all encompassing, ever-present, without beginning or end. If there ever was a deity, it was Death; Death who, with ultimate power, grinds monuments and men alike to dust, whose grip not even time itself will escape when the Universe finally fades from being. What use is there in choosing such a force as an enemy? Death comes to all, insatiable and seductive, and it will always catch its quarry. Better that we mark Death as a friend, that we join in the void when our time comes, than to fear the only thing that is inevitable. He who welcomes the darkness allies himself with all things, for all things stem from and flow toward the void. Nothing is everthing, and everything is nothing, a simultaneous, flowing symphony of darkness whose measures compose themselves for all eternity. This is Death, and until one knows this, one knows nothing.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#5 Posted: 23:55:26 05/03/2020
MFW Krystal makes an anti-Heaven post

[User Posted Image]
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#6 Posted: 00:06:22 06/03/2020
Bruh if a everlasting peace in a good afterlife means everything you ever wanted, then that should mean wifi as well lmao.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#7 Posted: 04:08:20 06/03/2020 | Topic Creator
Quote: Trix Master 100
Bruh if a everlasting peace in a good afterlife means everything you ever wanted, then that should mean wifi as well lmao.

But if you have wifi access, then how come dead people aren't contacting us saying heaven is great.
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#8 Posted: 04:11:50 06/03/2020
Quote: KrystalLBX

But if you have wifi access, then how come dead people aren't contacting us saying heaven is great.

Simulated wifi. Sure, it would mean not contacting the living, but it means accessing a replica of any site you want with perfect loading speeds.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#9 Posted: 04:12:01 06/03/2020

secret angel VPN
#10 Posted: 04:34:58 06/03/2020 | Topic Creator
Quote: Seiki

Simulated wifi. Sure, it would mean not contacting the living, but it means accessing a replica of any site you want with perfect loading speeds.

But will I get videos from my favorite youtubers, can I leave them a like

will I be be messaging robot angels representing everyone in dark spyro
do they still spam turtle pics in my threads
so many questions
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#11 Posted: 04:37:23 06/03/2020

Spirit wifi just be weird like that. You have to be dying to pick it up. I don't doubt my grandpa or aunt saying there's recliners in heaven, so why should we doubt spirit edition wifi?
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#12 Posted: 04:44:58 06/03/2020
Quote: Seiki

But will I get videos from my favorite youtubers, can I leave them a like

will I be be messaging robot angels representing everyone in dark spyro
do they still spam turtle pics in my threads
so many questions

You can leave a like, but it doesn't exactly count on Earth.
Depends, do you want them to spam turtle pics in your threads?
I imagine it like a true individualized simulation, the sites and behaviors take form as your perfect desire in your own little personalized heaven-bubble
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#13 Posted: 05:28:00 06/03/2020
this topic is turning me into a boomer
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6323
#14 Posted: 22:33:43 06/03/2020
the idea that people online aren't in the afterlife is stupid. markiplier was killed by the LA gangs years ago and continues to post
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#15 Posted: 20:11:27 07/03/2020
Quote: Big Green
the idea that people online aren't in the afterlife is stupid. markiplier was killed by the LA gangs years ago and continues to post

don't wear blue or red shoes in la
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#16 Posted: 00:06:36 08/03/2020

Top 10 Questions Science STILL Can't Answer
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#17 Posted: 02:49:56 08/03/2020
Personally I think the internet is hell
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#18 Posted: 04:04:02 08/03/2020
... I'm disappointed that we as humans need the internet to be fulfilled.
But who is to say the afterlife doesnt have the internet? They'd have have their own internet? Like, we can't interact with their internet and they can't interact with our internet. They're two seperate internets.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:04:43 08/03/2020 by Bolt
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#19 Posted: 09:51:53 08/03/2020

I've tried talking to dead people before, they're not much for conversation...
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:00:43 08/03/2020 by exefile
#20 Posted: 12:50:19 08/03/2020 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bolt
... I'm disappointed that we as humans need the internet to be fulfilled.
But who is to say the afterlife doesnt have the internet? They'd have have their own internet? Like, we can't interact with their internet and they can't interact with our internet. They're two seperate internets.

So everything will be on a cloud smilie?
Also would it have updates on the world? Because that would be both good and bad
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Lunar Gold Sparx Gems: 2408
#21 Posted: 17:58:43 08/03/2020
don't think too hard about the logistics of a magical spirit realm in the sky guarded by the creator of literally everything. it probably won't make much sense right now, or ever depending on your viewpoint.
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5839
#22 Posted: 19:00:14 08/03/2020
The collective consciousness, or C's world, which is one form the afterlife may take, could be thought of as a kind of internet... if you can entertain such an idea. And if any of you've watched Serial Experiments Lain, that's where it more or less takes form through the actual internet, which they call the Wired.
---
no i will not write a signature for you
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#23 Posted: 23:38:24 08/03/2020
There’s no afterlife and when we die we cease to exist and that can’t come fast enough
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#24 Posted: 00:11:35 09/03/2020
shut up hoe
semp123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3232
#25 Posted: 08:29:40 09/03/2020
TV static is the dead trying to communicate with us
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#26 Posted: 21:42:26 09/03/2020
Semp is enlightened
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#27 Posted: 02:07:47 10/03/2020
reincarnate me as something better
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#28 Posted: 08:38:34 10/03/2020
Yeah the good place is a pretty good show
---
Soon.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me