Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Spyro in Space!
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13842
#1 Posted: 21:20:21 19/02/2020 | Topic Creator
As part of Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled's final Grand Prix event, the Gasmoxia Grand Prix, Spyro is getting another new skin: Space Spyro!

[User Posted Image]

Like last time the skin will be available for purchase in the Pit Stop, the Grand Prix runs from the 20th of February to the 22nd of March.

Although this is the last Grand Prix it may not necessarily be the last Spyro content for the game as there are plans to keep adding new characters and skins.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:46:57 19/02/2020 by dark52
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#2 Posted: 16:13:12 23/02/2020
can't wait for them to implement space cows
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#3 Posted: 10:58:48 17/03/2020
the online in ctr is a microtransaction fueld rip off, and the difficulty in the single player is screwed because of it. its nice with spyro and all, but this game is not worth getting in my opinion.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#4 Posted: 23:14:58 17/03/2020
Quote: CountMoneyBone
the online in ctr is a microtransaction fueld rip off, and the difficulty in the single player is screwed because of it. its nice with spyro and all, but this game is not worth getting in my opinion.

i'm with sess on this one. i'm certainly not pleased microtransactions are in the game, but i think they do a good job of giving players chances to earn in-game currency. i can't even play online, and i've had a good time with it. i haven't felt screwed by the single player at all.
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me