Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Baptism by Lightning (legend of Orion. private)
First | Previous | Page 37 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 48 49 50
Baptism by Lightning (legend of Orion. private) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#1801 Posted: 17:29:51 02/03/2020 | Topic Creator
“Huh?” Shade was surprised that sere would be calling him to come on a mission. “Yes sir.” He came over. “Did you need me for something sir?” He said. Even though he was burnt out his strength was quickly recovering.
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1802 Posted: 18:06:11 02/03/2020
Amgora was confused. What was Shade doing approaching them? It didn't take long for her to suspect maybe Sere made the request, an idea she wasn't very fond of...

Quote: A Guy
Ilasi briefly jumped before she realized it was just Maverick - she had been completely absorbed in her thoughts. "Oh... I was just thinking about what happened with Leoquin..." she admitted. "His burdens seem to have been wearing on him for a while... but I don't know how to help him." Leoquin shunned her where he could - if anyone could speak to him, it certainly wouldn't be her.

Maverick facepalmed, having completely forgotten about Leoquin.
"Oh, right, that. Lo siento Ilasi. I want to help you with that..." he said, saying no excuse even though he could have plenty.
"No te preocupes Ilasi. I will talk to him. Whatever his problem is, it's not nice to take it out on others." he declared, looking around to see if he could spot Leoquin. Now that they had this break, he had to take the chance. Things were likely going to get worse before they could get better. At least Leoquin was nicer to him than he was before, stopping with his insults and nicknames like monkey man, so perhaps he would be willing to open up to him with the right approach...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
A Guy Emerald Sparx Gems: 3639
#1803 Posted: 22:37:31 02/03/2020
Ilasi gave a slight nod, grateful for Maverick's assistance in the matter. "Thank you, dear. I hope everything works out. Please let me know if there's anything else I can do," she offered. With the chaos of the day winding down, there would be time to handle other business.
Leoquin, in the meantime, had crawled on shore, resting a bit after working to free up the rudder. He would ideally be able to have it free by the morning; he would, of course, need a break every now and again.

Sere beckoned for the others to follow him towards the fortress. "We can't leave you back there or the collar may trigger if the artifact we're looking for is too far away," he explained.
Latnok felt more at ease being able to keep an eye on Shade. He was still a rather impulsive creature, and there was no telling when he could lose control of his power again.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1804 Posted: 00:16:56 03/03/2020
Angora still wasn't fond of the idea, but she was grateful that she would have Shade as company. She wasn't too attached to the Guardians, and sometimes talking with Raclaw made her uncomfortable due to his friendship with Latnok. She wondered how Mischief was doing, but it was better if she skipped this mission. She was ready to head off, not to impress the Guardians like she wanted before, but to genuinely help.

After his conversation with Ilasi, Maverick spotted Leoquin. There were a few sailors with round trays distributing drinks around the ship, mostly beer, wine and lemonade for those who weren't in the mood for something strong. Maverick approached a sailor with two trays, one in each hand, and asked him if he could carry one. He had no objections. Maverick carried the tray near Leoquin.
"Hola señor Leoquin. Haven't seen you in a while. Care for a drink? You could use some refreshment." Maverick commented calmly after some brief pondering, offering the tray with the various bottles and empty glasses.
---
#1805 Posted: 00:18:03 03/03/2020 | Topic Creator
"I understand. But are you sure I can fit down there? Most caves and tunnels can't fit me." Shade said.
---
SC
#1806 Posted: 00:41:56 03/03/2020
Leoquin wasn't expecting anyone to come to him offering anything - he smiled in pleasant surprise. "Oh, of course I would," he said gratefully, as he took an alcoholic beverage from the drinks offered. He cracked it open and took a few sips before continuing. "Oh, a real bother of a day. Lots of fighting, and the rudder's all gummed up. I'm trying to get that thing done by morning. A bit tough on my own, but it'd be a lot more troublesome to get the ship somewhere humans could work on it. How has your day been?" Leoquin took a few more sips as he politely waited for a response from Maverick.

Sere grunted and shrugged. "Probably not," he said, "but it beats you being stuck because the rest of us are too far away." The fortress would draw closer and closer into view; the ruins of the entrance became clear. The stones were collapsed, but one could make their way over the debris with some scrambling.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1807 Posted: 01:18:36 03/03/2020
"Well... heh, could be better of course. So much fighting, so many attacks. I trust el capitán and his experience, and I do hope these Ishulgites could be stopped somehow." Maverick said, although changed the subject quickly since he believed nobody would be in the mood to listen about the ones causing them much misery.

"Can't complain though. I have my friends. I have Dahlia. And... Ilasi of course. I have so much to be grateful for. Things could be better, but at least they aren't worse either. I do wish I could help you though. I know it can't be easy the works you do around the ship, especially now." Maverick commented, being very careful with his tongue to avoid stammering. Leoquin was treating him very politely right, but at the same time Maverick wanted to be cautious around him. They didn't have the best of starts, and Leoquin still looked like someone prone to anger and easily offended.

Sere grunted and shrugged. "Probably not," he said, "but it beats you being stuck because the rest of us are too far away." The fortress would draw closer and closer into view; the ruins of the entrance became clear. The stones were collapsed, but one could make their way over the debris with some scrambling.

Angora headed to the fortress along the small, chosen group, being extra close to Shade. They barely interacted, and while this was strictly business, neither Latnok or Sere seemed to mind their closeness. She avoided talking to him though, not wanting them to believe she wanted to take advantage of the moment.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8593
#1808 Posted: 01:51:54 03/03/2020
Raclaw offered a friendly nod as Shade joined the party-- the two collared dragons contrasting each other greatly in their individual circumstances. "Good luck!," Chester barked not needing to be told and already knowing that he would be asked to stay behind. With Sere having chosen his small party carefully, that would leave Risar to watch over the rest of the crew. The minotaur offered a nod as the party would soon depart, although a small pain could also be felt in his shoulder. He didn't think much of it, although he could briefly be seen moving it as if trying to relax a sore muscle...
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#1809 Posted: 02:19:13 03/03/2020
Leoquin gave an ever so slight glower at the mention of Ilasi, though he was soon back to a normal mood, taking another sip of his beverage. "Well, someone has to do the work. There is no one you'll ever be able to count on more than yourself," he said after putting the bottle down. "My brother trusted me - we see where that got him... from there, I've worked hard to make sure I could do whatever on a ship could possibly need doing."
Leoquin gave another reluctant glower before taking another sip of alcohol. "Shame, there are people I thought I could trust... Only to see that they don't hold the same values. Loyalty. Accountability. Respect to your own... But there's little that I can do to help it now." Having spoken a bit, Leoquin patiently waited for Maverick's response.

When the group got to the fortress wall, there was indeed no sign of anyone still standing. After a quick use of earth sense to check the rubble, Latnok began the scramble over the debris, and Sere was shortly behind him. It didn't take them long to get to the top.
The sight was every bit as horrifying as they could imagine. The lucky children were suffocated by the smoke - other corpses were badly burned. And they had to search this whole place for a trapdoor?
Meanwhile, Raclaw's artifact would give a very faint vibration. It was ever so slightly stronger in some directions than others...

Ilasi, having dealt with those who needed help on board, paced the deck as she waited for Maverick's return. Everyone else seemed fine, for the most part - but was that Risar nursing a wound? Ilasi realized she couldn't recall ever seeing the minotaur injured. Maybe it wasn't a big deal... but it couldn't hurt to check.
She sheepishly approached the imposing minotqur - all too aware of the difference in both their physical stature and authority. Yet, she couldn't help but ask about him. "Uh, hello, Risar sir... is everything all right?" she trepidatiously asked.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1810 Posted: 02:43:35 03/03/2020
"Risar is fine-- just.. just a sore muscle, that's all. I'm sure it's nothing.," the Minotaur said noticeably grunting halfway through and switching to first person in the second half. One could infer that the fighter was clearly in some kind of pain, although perhaps too prideful to admit so on account of his otherwise prowess. He once against rubbed the same shoulder although he did look down at the smaller Illasi as if to await a response.

Meanwhile--
Quote:
When the group got to the fortress wall, there was indeed no sign of anyone still standing. After a quick use of earth sense to check the rubble, Latnok began the scramble over the debris, and Sere was shortly behind him. It didn't take them long to get to the top.
The sight was every bit as horrifying as they could imagine. The lucky children were suffocated by the smoke - other corpses were badly burned. And they had to search this whole place for a trapdoor?
[...] Raclaw's artifact would give a very faint vibration. It was ever so slightly stronger in some directions than others...

"They're dead-- every. Every single one of them.," Raclaw said almost speechless when he soon felt a.. tingle? Coming from his tail? The Artifact?! Moving his tail and causing it to facing different directions, he felt it again-- stronger in some directions and weaker in others. 'I'm not imagining it.,' he thought to himself and perhaps to Latnok. "Uh guys, I think I may have something. My.. my artifact is vibrating, as if sensing or rather detecting something.," he then said moving his tail and once again feeling the varying associated vibrations. "I believe it's this way; assuming it's picking up on what we're after?," he asked in a curious tone positioning his tail aside him so that he could properly direct himself. "I can confirm-- the vibrations are getting stronger this direction.," Damon then added audible to those connected to Raclaw. At least the children's unfortunate death wouldn't be for nothing...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:49:59 03/03/2020 by redwes
#1811 Posted: 03:23:10 03/03/2020
Angora tried to overlook the corpses, not wanting to look directly the result of such sadistic, irresponsible choice. She started thinking... what if most of the past attacks to them have been her fault? What if Sere's anger and desire to sacrifice her has been justified after all? Was it any different than whoever did this atrocity? She stopped thinking about it, not wanting to get depressed about the matter. If there wasn't a time for distractions, it was now.

Leoquin gave an ever so slight glower at the mention of Ilasi, though he was soon back to a normal mood, taking another sip of his beverage. "Well, someone has to do the work. There is no one you'll ever be able to count on more than yourself," he said after putting the bottle down. "My brother trusted me - we see where that got him... from there, I've worked hard to make sure I could do whatever on a ship could possibly need doing."
Leoquin gave another reluctant glower before taking another sip of alcohol. "Shame, there are people I thought I could trust... Only to see that they don't hold the same values. Loyalty. Accountability. Respect to your own... But there's little that I can do to help it now." Having spoken a bit, Leoquin patiently waited for Maverick's response.

Maverick didn't know if it was him or if tension was indeed developing, but he was starting to get rather uncomfortable. Holding a conversation with Leoquin was always complicated.
"Well señor Leoquin, if you... don't mind me saying, it's never easy to trust anybody. It's a process that takes time, but it also depends how much of a chance you're willing to give to others. Just take Angorita for example. It's not that she's hard to trust. And it's not just how hard it is for her to trust others. It's actually about about how much willingness others are to trust her. I gave her the chance. Many in fact, cause I saw someone special who was in desperate need for a friend but was too proud to admit it. I insisted, and look at what good friends we are now." Maverick explained, wanting Leoquin to understand his views, and give poor Ilasi a chance. Whatever happened between them, he was certain it was a simple misunderstanding or the result of Leoquin's impulsiveness.
---
#1812 Posted: 03:57:20 03/03/2020
Leoquin gave a disappointed sigh. "I can see where you're coming from with your own personal experience... but it feels a lot different when you gave someone your trust, only for them to betray everything you stand for," he explained, taking another sip of his beverage. It wasn't too strong, but he felt he could speak just a little more freely at the moment.
"What am I supposed to think when someone I trusted becomes buddies with someone who murdered your friends and fellow countrymen? Thought she was one of us... turns out she has no sense of loyalty. Preferring outsiders, even those who have done the most heinous things to us..."

Though Ilasi wanted to take Risar's word for it, she noticed some hesitation and uncertainty in his answer. She looked on as he continued to rub his apparent wound. "Certainly, sir... but, uh... are you sure? Would it be okay if I just... took a little bit of a look?" she earnestly requested. "Just for my peace of mind..."

Latnok knew Raclaw was on to something. He had an ancient drow artifact... could it have anything to do with Apothis being a drow? Perhaps some similar magic in play there?
"Sounds like a plan. Lead the way," Latnok said, as he prepared to support his friend in any unforseen circumstances. There didn't seem to be anything potentially dangerous, though - everyone was dead. Everyone...
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1813 Posted: 04:24:46 03/03/2020
Maverick flinched, having expected Leoquin to be open to him, just not too much. He knew what Leoquin was talking about with what little details he gave, but that just made him confused. He was also friends with Shade, yet the merman wasn't as hostile to him as he was to Ilasi. Perhaps there was something else going on?
"You can't... hold grudges forever señor Leoquin. It will just make things worse in the long run. Everyone can befriend whoever they want regardless of their past, especially if... the person in question isn't really so bad and is remorseful of whatever horrible things they did. We all have actions we regret, but the best we can do is move forward and not let hatred and personal opinions get in the way of our real judgement." Maverick said, not usually being a motivational speaker, but having gained quite a lot of experience as a result of being friends with Angora. He was afraid that Leoquin would start to resent him for his attempts to make him understand and then return back to square one to him, but he had to try helping, not only for the merman's sake, but for the hurt Ilasi as well.

Latnok knew Raclaw was on to something. He had an ancient drow artifact... could it have anything to do with Apothis being a drow? Perhaps some similar magic in play there?
"Sounds like a plan. Lead the way," Latnok said, as he prepared to support his friend in any unforseen circumstances. There didn't seem to be anything potentially dangerous, though - everyone was dead. Everyone...

Angora continued moving along with the group, making no attempts to figure out what Latnok and Raclaw were talking about. It has become more than clear during the voyage those two had a special connection.
---
#1814 Posted: 05:21:01 03/03/2020
Leoquin raised an eyebrow. "Is he really remorseful? Or is he just sorry he was captured?" he questioned suspiciously. "He knew the issues he had. He knew what could've happened that day. Yet he chose to break the law and a court order. Hundreds dead, and instead of accepting justice, he attacks those trying to capture him, becomes a fugitive, and was only caught at the end thanks to the Silent Spear. That doesn't sound like someone who would regret what he did... doesn't sound like someone who deserves a chance that he deprived hundreds of people - including children - of ever having."
Leoquin gave an exasperated sigh as he took another sip of his drink to calm down. "So you can see why I doubt he suddenly feels bad about what he did, after not caring about it and trying to get away with doing it. And then for someone I trusted to become friends with that thing... Either she did it for your sake, or she just doesn't care about what he did. Either way, she's shown that she doesn't care about her own fellow citizens anymore. And I thought she did..." Leoquin took another sip of his drink, settling down a bit more.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1815 Posted: 05:32:27 03/03/2020 | Topic Creator
“Be careful. There can still be active traps here.” Shade said as he took steps to avoid stepping on the dead and debris. He gave Angora a boost here and there to get over larger ones.
---
SC
#1816 Posted: 06:01:57 03/03/2020
Maverick was getting very uncomfortable now. He knew now that Ilasi befriending Shade felt like an insult to him, and he had to find a way to make Leoquin stop thinking like that, without reminding him that he was also friends with Shade.
"Why do you think he broke the law? It wasn't out of whim, it was to help a friend, someone he considers family. Osc... Shade knew he had a lack of control, but he never imagined things could get that bad, cause it never happened before. I should know. All that happened was a freak accident. Yes, I know it's horrible what happened, the loss of lives, but none of it was on purpose. Just right now, you are doing everything you can to save your brother, and in a way, that's what the dragon did back then." Maverick specified, desperately wanting Leoquin to understand. He was certain that if the merman had to break the law to save his brother, he would do it, and if he truly loved him, he wouldn't care if he had horrible sins on his shoulders.

Maverick made a brief pause as Leoquin took a sip, taking the spare time to think about what he was going to say next. He had to be quick since he didn't want Leoquin to get drunk and not remember their conversation afterwards.
"Listen señor Leoquin, all I'm saying is that you shouldn't be too quick to judge. I mean, it was no ordinary action true, but months have passed and you can see Shade is not evil. But most of all, you shouldn't throw away a beautiful friendship just because you don't approve of another one. You'd... be missing out on too much." Maverick expressed, the subject still bothering him to no end. Leoquin was upset because of the deaths Shade caused, yet he knew that was nothing compared to the murders Aelinon has commited, whether it was to innocent creatures around to expand their territory or at the arena to feed their behemoths and entertain others. Criminals or not, it was too much of a horrible death. Maverick didn't even want to think how many of the sacrificed people were innocent like Angora, though unlike her, never got a chance to have their freedom back or for the truth to be out in the open.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
“Be careful. There can still be active traps here.” Shade said as he took steps to avoid stepping on the dead and debris. He gave Angora a boost here and there to get over larger ones.

While Angora's face remained stoic, her change in color indicated she was truly disgusted by what she was seeing, though it was difficult to tell if it was because of the dead bodies or the action itself. Shade helping her wasn't doing much to improve her mood, since even to something as mundane as walking he felt like he should help her. They haven't interacted much, but Angora still had her pride and didn't want Shade helping her, especially with something so simple.
---
#1817 Posted: 16:29:19 03/03/2020
Leoquin looked down for a few moments as he dwelt on Maverick's words. "Hmm... Maybe you're on to something. It just... I dunno. Maybe he's worth watching for a bit. Still... it stings a bit. She'd rather have you guys than... Eh, what do I know? This sort of thing just comes naturally to you, doesn't it, Maverick? Seems anyone will like you after they've known you for a bit," he said. His indignation was, for the most part, being replaced by resignation as he began to accept some of the details.
---
I'm just... a guy...
darknessdawn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1476
#1818 Posted: 16:57:08 03/03/2020
OOC: Sorry guys... WiFi was out for a while.

Darkheart stretched her claws, her emotions a jumbled mess if anyone cared to look. Anger and rage towards both the Ishulgites and whoever set off the explosives. Grief and horror at the deaths of mere children. And a hatred she'd never truly tamed, only learned to restrain and direct. A chill went down her spine and she shuddered. Looking down at the children, she looked at her infamous markings, naturally white skull shapes. Finally her rage overwhelmed the rest, even as tears started running. "The Ishulgites will pay for their crimes. As will whatever inhuman monster did this abhorrent deed. A senseless slaughter... I know I shouldn't talk as if I'm better, I'm not. I've caused far worse destruction... But I've changed, I would hope." Suddenly overwhelmed altogether by everything in her past, she lowered her head. "These children... Someone should give them a proper burial, at least..." Her tail lashed, as her rage was overwhelmed by grief... And guilt. The crimes of her past had haunted her a while now, but... What could she do about it? Even dragons didn't live long enough to atone for everything she'd done.

In the medical ward, Mischief twitched in her sleep. It wasn't the usual energetic play of her dreams, however, but as if she was trying to run. She started yipping quietly, her nightmares feeling all too real to her.
---
Dark is not Evil, and Light is not Good.
Star the Zoroark at your disservice.
#1819 Posted: 17:15:25 03/03/2020
OOC: I figured. It's alright DD smilie

Maverick could see some progress, but at the same time could finally understand the issue. It wasn't just about Shade anymore. He said you guys. It obviously meant him and probably Angora too. Could it be? Leoquin was actually jealous and taking it out on the one that made him feel that way? He couldn't stop now. Maverick didn't know why Leoquin was so open to him. Could be the alcohol, but whatever the reason, he had to take this moment to try and solve the issues.
"If people like me is because I let them in my life and give them the chance to get to know me. I don't draw them away or hide myself whenever I have a problem. If I need help, I let them try. And if I don't agree on something they do, we just talk it out, and if it's really not too bad, I respect their different views and decisions. And if they need some space, I let them be for a while, but it's not good to be alone so much time. You need to let people or nothing will ever happen." Maverick explained, knowing too well Ilasi has tried to talk things over with Leoquin, but he always drew her away. Perhaps he just wasn't realizing it? In a way, the merman reminded him quite a lot to Angora when they were barely starting their friendship.

Quote: darknessdawn
OOC: Sorry guys... WiFi was out for a while.

In the medical ward, Mischief twitched in her sleep. It wasn't the usual energetic play of her dreams, however, but as if she was trying to run. She started yipping quietly, her nightmares feeling all too real to her.

The trio kept and eye on Mischief, knowing she was counting on them. They had medicine ready in case there was a delay in her recovery. Random touched her head with the warmest hand, still having that fatherly love he thought missing for such a long time.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:17:56 03/03/2020 by Felines
#1820 Posted: 17:52:25 03/03/2020
OOC: Thanks for being so patient... I have difficulty believing I'm worth you guys working with me, but thanks for doing so.

Mischief twitched slightly, but visibly settled at the touch. Whatever bad dreams were plaguing her apparently settled down and her sleep became restful again. As she relaxed, a soft sigh indicated she had calmed down again.
---
#1821 Posted: 18:21:27 03/03/2020
OOC: And thank you for still being around despite the delays smilie

Opium and Sand Dune watched as Random cared for the now bigger fox.
"See? Sometimes medicine is not even needed." Opium said, having quite some knowledge from his mother, who was a nurse. Sand Dune was more about the bandages and antibiotics. Random was the muscle, but could provide emotional support without saying a word.

"Well, great thing Random can handle it. None of us have his touch." Sand Dune commented, neither of them ever having the experience of a son or daughter, not even girlfriends. Random already had a wife and a son, a whole life before it was cruelly taken away from him. Sand Dune and Opium really wished for their friend to find happiness again, cause he deserved it the most.
---
#1822 Posted: 21:26:07 03/03/2020
OOC: No worries, DD! smilie

Quote:
Though Ilasi wanted to take Risar's word for it, she noticed some hesitation and uncertainty in his answer. She looked on as he continued to rub his apparent wound. "Certainly, sir... but, uh... are you sure? Would it be okay if I just... took a little bit of a look?" she earnestly requested. "Just for my peace of mind..."

Risar, somewhat reluctantly, offered a nod. He might've well let her try. Meanwhile-- Raclaw began to lead the way, using his tail and tail artifact to pinpoint whatever was left of the trap door.
---
#1823 Posted: 21:33:15 03/03/2020
Leoquin remained silent for almost a minute as he mulled over Maverick's words. Just being open... was it really that simple? "Just let them in... seems like a setup for disappointment. But, it seems to work for you. Hmm... what would you say the importance of loyalty is to you?" he finally asked in return. Perhaps there was a values dissonance which made things so much easier for Maverick than for himself? Something allowed him to be so carefree and yet make everyone like him...

With permission from Risar, Ilasi began to check out the injury he sustained. As she moved her hands to probe the wound, she noted that it wasn't too bad - part of the spine was still in, but she could get it out. She focused a little 'needle' of water around the area. "Please hold still just a second, sir..." she requested politely, as she used the "needle" to get a grip of the spine - pulling it out.
The venom was the bigger concern. Though they had yet to produce an antidote, she did have some medicine to counteract the primary effect of the venom, numbness - it worked well enough for the other men who were injured. More interestingly, she noticed a certain marking - a tattoo of some sort? Seemed deliberate, but she didn't know if it would be polite to ask about it. "Well, uh... I'll just find some medicine for this on your... shoulder..." she said nervously.

The artifact drew the group towards an inconspicuous plot of ground. As the group drew closer, the artifact vibrated more strongly - when within a few feet, the artifact began to emit a faint glow. On the ground, there was a glow - visible only to Raclaw, and by extension, Latnok - that took on a rather unique, enigmatic pattern. Yet it seemed hollow, wanting in a way...
---
I'm just... a guy...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:44:44 03/03/2020 by A Guy
#1824 Posted: 23:18:17 03/03/2020
While Raclaw and Latnok scanned as a team, Angora tried to do it her way. She sniffed around, but the nose wasn't going to work with circumstances like this. All she could smell were singed corpses, smoke and dirt. If she had detecting magic, she hasn't figured it out yet, so she relied on her eyes, hoping to spot something that could turn out to be useful. If not, she hoped her size was enough. She lit the fuses back on the last island using those little caverns only she could fit in, so her size, often an object of ridicule and humiliation, could be useful.

Leoquin remained silent for almost a minute as he mulled over Maverick's words. Just being open... was it really that simple? "Just let them in... seems like a setup for disappointment. But, it seems to work for you. Hmm... what would you say the importance of loyalty is to you?" he finally asked in return. Perhaps there was a values dissonance which made things so much easier for Maverick than for himself? Something allowed him to be so carefree and yet make everyone like him...

Maverick still couldn't believe he was counseling Leoquin of all people, but if he hoped for any progress, he had to keep going.
"It's not about loyalty. It's about trusting and caring. Caring mostly. If you're not giving people a chance because you fear they will disappoint you, then you're going to wait for a long time. We are all going have a few feuds once in a while, but that's no reason to give up on them completely. You just... have to accept people for who they are, especially if they are good people to begin with, and not expect a particular action from them, you know what I mean? Just... don't overthink things and go with the flow. You have plans for life, but many times, the things you never expected in a millions years to happen turn out to be much better than what you had planned." Maverick explained calmly, hoping he was making enough sense for Leoquin to analyze. He never expected to befriend a troll of all creatures, even less have a mermaid for a girlfriend, and he wouldn't have it any other way.
---
#1825 Posted: 00:29:48 04/03/2020
Leoquin nodded along as Maverick spoke. Maybe Maverick just couldn't empathize with exactly how he was feeling... or maybe he had a point. "Honestly, I've... maybe had too high standards," he conceded. "Not everyone will value loyalty like I do. And I guess that's okay... people have different priorities. Maybe I just need to do a better job of respecting that." Inside, Leoquin was thinking about what he said - values like those were the entire foundation of Aelinon's society. What did that mean, for a citizen to not prioritize them?
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1826 Posted: 02:31:34 04/03/2020
Maverick wasn't entirely convinced that Leoquin understood what he meant, but he already said a lot, which was probably too much to process. Seeing how Leoquin kept drinking, he decided to take the tray away from him.
"Con calma señor Leoquin. Easy. Too much of this is not good." he commented, not wanting Leoquin to get drunk and interfere with whatever work he had left for later.

Maverick took the alcoholic beverages away, pouring for Leoquin a glass of lemonade in case he wanted to drink more, just no more alcohol. He left the tray at the care of another sailor nearby so he could share it among others, but not before taking two glasses of lemonade for himself and Ilasi.
"Rest a while if you need it señor Leoquin. You look very tired. And... think about it." he suggested, ending the conversation there. Leoquin looked rather fatigued, especially with the drinks he just had, so Maverick didn't want to bother him any longer and just leave him to ponder everything he said. He wasn't sure how hard Leoquin's life had been, but Maverick life wasn't a picnic either with the father he had.

Hoping their conversation was enough, Maverick looked towards the island, where some smoke from the explosion could still be seen. Both Angora and Shade were there, and he was quite worried about them, but he just had to hoped for the best. He approached his hardworking girlfriend, making sure not to interrupt her current task.
"Hola mi amor. Brought you something. Oh, and hola señor Risar." he said, letting her lemonade on a nearby chair and waitinf for her to cure Risar and drink together. He didn't mention his conversation with Leoquin, assuming Ilasi saw them and not wanting to risk the merman overhearing him and mistake the conversation as Ilasi's idea rather than his own desire to help him.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:36:33 04/03/2020 by Felines
#1827 Posted: 02:32:28 04/03/2020
Quote:
With permission from Risar, Ilasi began to check out the injury he sustained. As she moved her hands to probe the wound, she noted that it wasn't too bad - part of the spine was still in, but she could get it out. She focused a little 'needle' of water around the area. "Please hold still just a second, sir..." she requested politely, as she used the "needle" to get a grip of the spine - pulling it out.
The venom was the bigger concern. Though they had yet to produce an antidote, she did have some medicine to counteract the primary effect of the venom, numbness - it worked well enough for the other men who were injured. More interestingly, she noticed a certain marking - a tattoo of some sort? Seemed deliberate, but she didn't know if it would be polite to ask about it. "Well, uh... I'll just find some medicine for this on your... shoulder..." she said nervously.

The artifact drew the group towards an inconspicuous plot of ground. As the group drew closer, the artifact vibrated more strongly - when within a few feet, the artifact began to emit a faint glow. On the ground, there was a glow - visible only to Raclaw, and by extension, Latnok - that took on a rather unique, enigmatic pattern. Yet it seemed hollow, wanting in a way...

"Risar knows your mind wanders-- you may ask if you wish.," the minotaur said upon feeling the mermaid's fingers glide over the spot in question. The Phoenix, House Gentem, to be born only to be reborn.. his or rather his old master's house. And the fire that separated his fate from that of his less fortunate brothers. He knew that the rather permanent marker would eventually come into question. Such a thing was inevitable and he couldn't avoid injury forever. He offered an grunt and a nod, as if to further approve of such a question.

Elsewhere, the enigmatic pattern and the amulet's intensified reaction didn't escape Raclaw's notice. "Latnok-- are you seeing what I'm seeing?," the Fur Dragon asked as he glided his artifact closely over the pattern observing any further reactions. Perhaps he could.. activate it somehow or use his artifact as a key of sorts? Given the transformative properties of the extraordinary 'tail band', it wouldn't be entirely impossible.
---
#1828 Posted: 03:29:30 04/03/2020
Ilasi gave a nervous smile as Maverick approached, both due to her current situation and due to being on edge about the conversation with Leoquin. "Welcome back, dear," she said as she returned her attention to Risar.
"Uh..." Ilasi didn't want to be rude, but Risar knew what she was thinking, and opened himself up to questions. "Okay... if I may ask, what exactly... does that mark mean? If that's okay." As she spoke, she prepared some medicine to be applied through the skin to combat the numbing - thankfully, she had all she needed on hand, having treated many similar wounds today.

Leoquin almost protested when Maverick took his drink, but realized that it was the smart thing to do - he still had to get that rudder free as soon as possible, and being thoroughly inebriated wouldn't help with that. Figuring he had enough rest for now, he drank some lemonade before heading back into the water to continue his job. Now, what exactly did Maverick mean? Was it really that simple? And how could he apply it to his own life? After all, the others - even a fellow citizen - seemed to like Maverick better...

Latnok was well aware of what Raclaw was seeing, though Sere himself couldn't notice anything. "Seems like a rather odd pattern, don't you think?" he commented as he observed it further. The entire pattern, though complex, was a single piece. "With the artifact drawing you to it... maybe try putting it in and shaping it appropriately. Let's see what happens then." Latnok highly doubted that all that effort would be put in for the sake of a trap that only specific individuals would be able to trigger.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1829 Posted: 03:59:56 04/03/2020
While Maverick was curious to the meaning of the symbol as well, he figured it wasn't his place to be there. This looked like a private conversation.
"Weeeel... I'll be heading off then. I don't want to distract you Ilasi. Plus Dahlia is probably feeling very lonely and scared right now." Maverick stated, bidding goodbye to Risar and Ilasi and leaving to avoid interrupting them any further. He would just have to ask Ilasi later what he told her about the symbol.

Back at the destroyed fortress, Angora didn't know what Raclaw and Latnok were up to, but she knew that when those two were together, they could have things done. She has spent almost equal time with Shade, yet their bond didn't seem as strong as them. She had magic, but Shade had some sort of power plus a Guardian collar, so it was no wonder they couldn't create a stable bond. It didn't matter the kind of bond though, since they were still friends and that was enough for her. She still resented the Guardians for forbidding her and Maverick from spending time with Shade though. Maybe if she asked Latnok how would he feel if he is forbidden from talking to Raclaw in such a long time would make him think what he and his boss made her go through.
---
#1830 Posted: 05:18:13 04/03/2020
Quote:
Latnok was well aware of what Raclaw was seeing, though Sere himself couldn't notice anything. "Seems like a rather odd pattern, don't you think?" he commented as he observed it further. The entire pattern, though complex, was a single piece. "With the artifact drawing you to it... maybe try putting it in and shaping it appropriately. Let's see what happens then." Latnok highly doubted that all that effort would be put in for the sake of a trap that only specific individuals would be able to trigger.

"Agreed.," Raclaw responded with a nod before 'slotting' his tail and allowing the artifact to feel/shape to the intiquite grooves. He and his tail artifact were so connected by that point that he, himself, could almost 'feel' the edges as if they were touching his own tail. It was a rather strange feeling...

And elsewhere--Quote:
Ilasi gave a nervous smile as Maverick approached, both due to her current situation and due to being on edge about the conversation with Leoquin. "Welcome back, dear," she said as she returned her attention to Risar.
"Uh..." Ilasi didn't want to be rude, but Risar knew what she was thinking, and opened himself up to questions. "Okay... if I may ask, what exactly... does that mark mean? If that's okay." As she spoke, she prepared some medicine to be applied through the skin to combat the numbing - thankfully, she had all she needed on hand, having treated many similar wounds today.

"It's alright-- I don't mind.," the minotaur said before carefully choosing his next words. "You are looking at the symbol of the Phoenix, of house Gentem. It is.. was a well respected family where I come from and the symbol, or rather the brand, identifies that I was once their property; I and my two brothers. It represents rebirth and once stood for how the house once rose past anything that threatened its existence. That much I am told, at least. But the fire took everything and everyone-- my old old masters, the other Minotaurs who served them, and the only link keeping me and my brethon together.," he paused before continuing. "After the fire ran its course and an census was taken of whom was left, I and my brothers were found to be the only survivors. We were each sold off to new *separate* owners and not even Master Kenobi knew what.. what became of Risar's fellow kin.," he then said with almost a tear.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:21:53 04/03/2020 by redwes
#1831 Posted: 14:10:55 04/03/2020
Ilasi made a mental note of Risar's use of "I", as opposed to the third person he usually referred to himself with. Property... slavery... as barbaric as Aelinon could be, it didn't permit slavery, in the sense of rich people owning other people - the closest it came to was the forced labor of convicts. "I'm sorry... to hear about that," she answered remorsefully, regretting opening up such a wound for Risar again. "Such tragedy... but maybe, things will be better now. What do you think about your life now? Compared to back then? Uh, if that's... if you don't mind me asking..."
Ilasi had the medicine complete - she began applying it to the wound as she spoke. If only they could get a proper sample of whistler venom, maybe a more effective medicine could be made - but this would do the job.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1832 Posted: 15:04:28 04/03/2020
"Risar's-- my life is better now, although it's mostly.. different. I don't look back upon my old life with disdain or anger; Master Kenobi was a kind owner and almost like a father at times. He, despite the title, taught me things that most wouldn't dare teach one such as myself. Risar.. Risar was his, but it was almost like he wanted me to become more. He encouraged me to read, to show more of my true opinion, and..," the Minotaur paused once again recalling the past. He did once find it strange how he experienced little trouble getting out. It was almost too easy or perhaps his old master had simply been too trustworthy.

"I-- I don't regret leaving and the freedoms I enjoy now; I wouldn't have experienced had I not taken a chance when I did. My life with Kenobi was enough, was comfortable. But now-- now Risar won't go back to that life. To be owned, to be merely loved-- it is not the same as respect; of respecting one's liberties. I won't forget what he did for me, but I also won't go back to him either. And perhaps one day, I'll find my brothers and allow them that same opportunity.," Risar then said offering an interesting perspective. Perhaps that was why he saw some of Kenobi in Latnok; he also treated Raclaw as more than just a pet. Only-- Raclaw willingly embraced that ownership, whereas he wanted true freedom. And that was their choice to make; each was free to choose their own path...
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:10:50 04/03/2020 by redwes
#1833 Posted: 19:44:01 04/03/2020
Darkheart seemed locked in place, almost unable to move for the flashbacks and overwhelming emotions. Most overwhelming was the guilt over her past crimes. In the past, long ago, she'd acted exactly like the monster everyone viewed her as. She had no concept of love, or hope. As her present self twitched, she relived the destruction of countless villages. A somewhat frightening thought occurred to her. Was she partly responsible for this mess? Her head lowered, and she turned away from the others and started to slink away, the guilt too heavy to bear.

Mischief snuffled in her sleep, shifting until she finally rolled onto her back, twitching with energetic dreams. She was approaching the end of her sleep cycle.
---
#1834 Posted: 23:52:46 04/03/2020
With Raclaw's use of the artifact, the ground began to rumble as an area immediately forward of Raclaw shifted open - revealing a pathway with an elegant staircase. As predicted, such a path was too small for Shade to fit through; it did, however, have plenty of room for the others. A very faint glow, emitted from ancient runes inscribed on the walls, emanated - making the path visible enough to move forward through.
Latnok carefully gripped his spear as he was the first to move forward. Who knew what would happen from here?
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1835 Posted: 00:48:19 05/03/2020 | Topic Creator
When shade saw these runes he made a low growl sound. He remembers similar ones on the machine the army used to sap his power away from him. "Wait! Before you go any further these runes are similar to the ones that sapped my power from me back on the mainland." He shook his head already feeling lightheaded. "Be careful in there. Especially Raclaw." He knew how they would effect powers and would probably feel the effects when Raclaw entered.
---
SC
#1836 Posted: 07:37:52 05/03/2020
"Don't worry-- I'll be careful.," Raclaw said with nod unslotting his tail and preparing to follow after Latnok. As a precaution in case they did lose their powers, he also set the tail artifact to it's 'tail spikes' form so that he could at least use it as a last resort if need be. He stopped before entering, however, and looked back towards Darkheart. "Darkheart-- it's alright. We're here, I'm here, and you are not responsible for this.," he then said to the black dragoness via telepathy in a calming manner."Whatever happened, we're here for you now and we won't leave you.," he added somewhat encouraging.
---
#1837 Posted: 15:17:37 05/03/2020
Darkheart glanced back up at Raclaw, before silently following. Her emotions were a jumbled mess right now, but they wouldn't improve just by sulking. Her only chance of untangling her mind was Raclaw, and he seemed happy to help.

Mischief stretched and yawned wide. Digi whirred to life. "Good! You're up! Well, not standing up, but you're awake!"
Mischief yawned again, her sharp fangs on display. She was relaxed right now, and quiet too. Then again, she didn't have anyone in here she was particularly comfortable chatting with. She quietly asked Digi "What was that song you played when I couldn't sleep? I want to hear it again."
Digi obliged, playing the ancient Noctus Lullaby. It was a beautiful soothing tune, from another world. Mischief especially enjoyed it, though she couldn't say why. It just felt right.
---
#1838 Posted: 21:27:09 05/03/2020
Raclaw offered a gentle reassuring nod and began to follow the path, walking in after Latnok.
---
#1839 Posted: 23:38:29 05/03/2020
Latnok led the way, with the others following along. The group was wary with Shade's warning - but there didn't seem to be any further threat from the runes, as far as Latnok could identify.
What followed was a long walk down the steps into a lengthy, dimly lit corridor. Latnok activated a lighting spell in order to supplement the sparse lighting available.
Staying alert the entire time, Latnok and Sere did not detect anything particularly amiss. However, Raclaw's tail artifact grew stronger in vibration as the group continued down the path. Further travel brought them to a brick wall.
There were no distinct features as far as the others could tell - however, once again there was a pattern in the wall visible to Raclaw and Latnok. It was different than the previous pattern; the artifact would ideally be able to change its form to fit just the same, however.

Ilasi listened attentively and respectfully as Risar spoke. He had a hard life - but he made the most out of the opportunities given to him, and here he was now.
"You've worked very hard to be where you are today..." she commented. "I've always dreamed of eventually making something good of my life, if I just worked hard enough. I lived with my parents for a while - but they were always so hard to please. I eventually moved out... did whatever work and took whatever training I could, which wasn't always the most pleasant experience. I'm glad to say that I might succeed in my goal after this trip is over - and I hope the same can be said for you."
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1840 Posted: 00:51:30 06/03/2020
Raclaw took one look at the pattern before knowing what he needed to do-- inserting and shaping his 'tail' just as he did before. And his powers seemed fine so far, at least.

"Thank-you.," Risar responded with a respectful nod-- a trait perhaps unique to him/his past or more of an Minotaur thing. "For what it's worth-- I hope that you succeed in whatever goals you may have. This voyage, this mission-- it seems to have opened many new doors for much of it's crew. Risar sees others such as Latnok and Raclaw-- and he wishes the best for their future lives.. life together. And you and Maverick, much happiness indeed. Risar wishes the best for you two.," he then said with what seemed like genuine smile. Indeed-- many new 'families' and couples seemed to be the result of the Enduring Legacy.
---
#1841 Posted: 02:19:29 06/03/2020
With Raclaw's action, the wall ahead opened up - revealing a wide, spacious chamber, as spacious as the main chamber within the base of the Ardent Guardians. Runes adorned the wall in a similar manner as the corridor - but the most noteworthy thing was the mystical device in the center that filled most of the space there.
The device - old by the make of it - was equal parts magical and mechanical design, and gave an intermittent blue glow overall. There were a wide array of moving parts, and many runic designs - similar to the ones which adorned the walls - were etched into various parts and pieces. Those sensitive to magic would no doubt feel the power which flowed through it - though Sere suspected that such power flow had a battery associated with it somewhere.
There was a hollow space in the device, enough to fit one person, and a reflective surface on it. One spot on the surface clearly displayed the wide space around the island, and the storm clouds with it.
"This is obviously the Void Locator," Sere pointed out. "There is likely where the divination capabilities are operated." Latnok and Laszur both looked at the device suspiciously, with Laszur taking the liberty of getting closer to analyze some of the parts.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1842 Posted: 02:39:33 06/03/2020
"So--" "This is it.," Raclaw and Damon exclaimed with the latter cutting off the former. Raclaw, naturally, could *feel* the magic flowing through the artifact and even more so via his own beloved tail artifact. "A find like this in the wrong in the wrong hands and--," Damon said once again not even wanting to imagine what the Ishulgites would do with *both* desired artifacts. Raclaw moved his tail artifact closer to the machine and mentally observed how it reacted to its presence. His artifact could also be dangerous in the wrong hands, as he had very much shown in the various combats.
---
#1843 Posted: 05:41:24 06/03/2020 | Topic Creator
Shade meanwhile was up top and could feel the emence magic Through Raclaw. He shook himself feeling very uncomfortable. “I don’t like this feeling. Be carful Raclaw!”
---
SC
#1844 Posted: 16:24:05 06/03/2020
OOC: Ah, it's good to be back.

After a long while, Maverick appeared at the main deck, with Dahlia in tow. Veris was safe in his pen, and Shade was in the ruins, so it was safe to walk the dirt buffalo around. Ilasi was still with Risar, probably in a long conversation, and it made him happy to think she could interact with other members of the crew, and if his talk did the trick, soon Leoquin would be speaking to her as well.

Quote: redwes
"So--" "This is it.," Raclaw and Damon exclaimed with the latter cutting off the former. Raclaw, naturally, could *feel* the magic flowing through the artifact and even more so via his own beloved tail artifact. "A find like this in the wrong in the wrong hands and--," Damon said once again not even wanting to imagine what the Ishulgites would do with *both* desired artifacts. Raclaw moved his tail artifact closer to the machine and mentally observed how it reacted to its presence. His artifact could also be dangerous in the wrong hands, as he had very much shown in the various combats.

Angora followed the small group, hating the idea of leaving Shade outside, but there was nothing to be done. He was just too big. Whatever was happening inside, she could feel a power surge, but it seemed to be affecting Raclaw the most.
"Are you alright?" she asked after much silence, trying to comprehend what was going on.

Quote: darknessdawn
Mischief stretched and yawned wide. Digi whirred to life. "Good! You're up! Well, not standing up, but you're awake!"
Mischief yawned again, her sharp fangs on display. She was relaxed right now, and quiet too. Then again, she didn't have anyone in here she was particularly comfortable chatting with. She quietly asked Digi "What was that song you played when I couldn't sleep? I want to hear it again."
Digi obliged, playing the ancient Noctus Lullaby. It was a beautiful soothing tune, from another world. Mischief especially enjoyed it, though she couldn't say why. It just felt right.

The three men keeping an eye on Mischief we're glad to finally see her away.
"Why hello again little one! Great to have you back!" Sand Dune greeted, not having noticed Mischief's artifact. What a great convenience! Music without the instruments. Seems like she really came prepared.
---
#1845 Posted: 23:10:42 06/03/2020
Latnok wasn't up for any more of this sightseeing. "So... do we just blow the thing up?" he asked plainly, as he looked at the device once more. It seemed simple enough.
Sere wasn't quite sure about being so hasty. "Hold. Maybe I can gain some important information from this thing. Let me try to use it." He stepped forward, entering the hollow space provided within the machinery for presumed use.
"Okay..." Latnok said doubtfully, standing guard as he waited for the results of Sere's efforts.
As Sere touched the spot on the device seemingly suitable for hand placement, a small, steady stream of power coursed through his body. His sight was... scrambled? He couldn't tell what he was looking at. There were so many things at once for his senses to perceive, he couldn't make sense of any of it. What was it he wanted to find right now?
Yes. The Scepter of Storms. As his thoughts focused on the one artifact, the various sights and other senses coalesced into a coherent... image? He couldn't exactly identify what was happening with it - but what he could see was where the source of the power he was searching for was, and exactly how far away it was relative to them. He also sensed the "battery" that directed some power through the device - the same power as the Scepter, probably being used to maintain the storm in its absence.
He stepped back from the device.
"Rigel is about a week ahead of us," he informed the others. "Path straight to Aelinon. Likely to dock somewhere other than Redwater, based on the trajectory."
"A week? That should be plenty of time for us to catch up," Latnok confidently suggested, the thoroughness of Rigel's plan still not revealed to him.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1846 Posted: 23:12:16 06/03/2020
Quote:
Angora followed the small group, hating the idea of leaving Shade outside, but there was nothing to be done. He was just too big. Whatever was happening inside, she could feel a power surge, but it seemed to be affecting Raclaw the most.
"Are you alright?" she asked after much silence, trying to comprehend what was going on.

"I'm-- I'm alright. This power, this artifact, my artifact-- it's.. intriguing.," Raclaw spoke lifting up his tail to point out the golden tail band that had adorned it for some time now. A faint glow could even be visible if one were to look for it.
---
#1847 Posted: 23:45:44 06/03/2020
Angora listened to Raclaw, pretty much ignoring what the Guardians were saying but knew it was important. She just wanted to find this artifact, this Storm scepter and go home. Although if they returned, they were going to have to deal with the Ishulgites sooner or later. It was too troublesome to think about it, so she focused on her conversation with Raclaw.
"Yeah, I know what it's like to have, like, no magic and then too much all of the sudden." she said, sympathizing with his situation. She would give some side glances to Latnok, almost as if she was waiting for him to interrupt them. She was certain Latnok still didn't agree on his fluffy friend interacting with someone he hated so much, but perhaps he could be changing his mind?

Back at the ship, Maverick was walking Dahlia, who was calm and sometimes accepting some petting from the other sailors, even if some smell so foul. Humans could be quite stinky! Her biggest interest though was Risar. He was almost just like her, except standing on two legs like a human would. Is that what they called evolution? It could be. She has seen dragons like Veris and Shade, and their biggest difference was the actual number of paws. Similar scenario? The world was full of much variety.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:46:17 06/03/2020 by Felines
#1848 Posted: 00:13:56 07/03/2020
"A week - that will, unfortunately, be more than enough time for the Ishulgites to do damage," Sere corrected. "Rigel has had this plan established for a while - and Apothis has likely had a hand in guiding such a plan. Needless to say, we must hurry. Hmm..."
Sere quickly charged a force bolt - but the magic was drained from it before he could direct it at the Void Locator, as if it detected his malice towards the device. Taking a spear instead, he rushed forward, deciding to take a stab at the device, but the spear. "Of course it wouldn't be that simple. What was I hoping for?"
Sere considered the group's options. They could try to circumvent the defenses - but that could take all day. Perhaps there was another way to disrupt it?
That was right. The "battery".
Once again stepping into the device, Sere returned to the huge jumble of unsorted information - this time, however, he was focused on the power from the spell the Void Locator was directing. Finding it, he directly began tapping into the power - it felt almost second nature to him.
Pulling all of this power - as much as he could - he directed it into a force bolt aimed at the device, with the walls constantly draining the magical energy he was redirecting. Eventually, the power was all dried up.
"That should do it," Sere said. "Should, anyway... let's go outside and find out."

Back on the shore, the storm clouds - very faint, but visible in the distance - began to disperse. Many of the islanders who were seeing such a thing were questioning what was happening - if the storm really was disappearing, or if it was just some other event making them difficult to see. Regardless, morale seemed to be up. Ilasi herself noted the scene behind Risar. "Risar, sir - behind you! The clouds! They're going away!" Could this be? It would certainly be a moment to go down in maritime history.
---
I'm just... a guy...
#1849 Posted: 00:25:28 07/03/2020 | Topic Creator
This didn't go unnoticed by Orion. Just as the magical energy blocking him disappeared his power could be felt across the island. Suddenly lighting struck near the Enduring Legacy. When the bright flash went away Orion was seen standing.

"Orion!" Icestorm and Crystal said as they came forward and gave a bow in respect. They then went on rather side of him and sat down.
---
SC
#1850 Posted: 01:15:54 07/03/2020
Dahlia immediately felt took cover, seeing nothing but a dragon.
"Easy Dahlia! Con calma!" Maverick said, trying to console her. What could bring Orion himself to this forsaken island? Being a busy deity, it must've been something important.

Angora heard the strike, but thought nothing of it. She would expect practically anything from this archipelago at this point...
---
First | Previous | Page 37 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me