Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Idle Chatter > Starwars rise of skywalker(coming soon in movies)
Page 1 of 1
Starwars rise of skywalker(coming soon in movies)
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#1 Posted: 07:54:30 29/04/2019 | Topic Creator
I have to wait
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#2 Posted: 07:11:55 10/06/2019 | Topic Creator
anyone watch new movies
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#3 Posted: 09:17:44 10/06/2019
I'm not really a film person, I only watch a film occasionally, I have to be in the mood for it.
But on the subject of Star Wars, I think it's safe to say that's it's turned into a cash cow now, and it's getting milked.
The Force Awakens was decent, and The Last Jedi was awful.
Rogue One was the best film they've done out of the new generation, and Solo was okay, it was better than The Last Jedi, but the choice of Emilia Clarke just makes me think of GoT when I watch it, it kinda puts me off when they put well known actors/actresses into a film. I'd rather see someone who I haven't seen before, I like how they chose an actor for Han Solo who I haven't seen in anything before this, but he doesn't really look like a young Harrison Ford or Han Solo, and if they can't find anyone to look at least a little bit like him, then I don't see much point of it, cos it's like looking at a different character.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#4 Posted: 13:40:31 15/06/2019 | Topic Creator
How about Kylo ren?
---
SnowyArcticFox Red Sparx Gems: 28
#5 Posted: 17:46:40 05/04/2021
I have a LEGO Star Wars Complete Saga game on my Wii.
---
SnowyArcticFox (she, they, them) (a.k.a SnowyFox, SnowyCrystalFox, DiamondFox, SapphireFox)
Clank Emerald Sparx Gems: 4275
#6 Posted: 02:59:28 07/04/2021
Did you ever see it gary?
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#7 Posted: 12:46:34 10/04/2021
gary never looks back at the past
Clank Emerald Sparx Gems: 4275
#8 Posted: 16:41:19 10/04/2021
Quote: Carmelita Fox
gary never looks back at the past

You're wrong. I know he'll come back and tell us.
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
#9 Posted: 12:42:30 06/06/2021 | Topic Creator
I already back to watch movies again
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me