Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Arkham City (Batman Villain Roleplay)
Page 1 of 1
Arkham City (Batman Villain Roleplay)
Grizzle Gold Sparx Gems: 2272
#1 Posted: 19:48:55 09/04/2019 | Topic Creator
Greetings, inmates of Arkham Asylum and Blackgate Penitentiary. We are moving you to a new location. A place you can have as much freedom as you want, as well as have no freedom at all. Arkham City, funded by Wayne Enterprises has opened and you are being moved there, feel free to do anything you'd like within the confines of your new home as long as it doesn't go against our rules. No killing. No hitting police. No trying to escape. Enjoy your stay.

Several weeks go by

INMATES OF ARKHAM CITY I IMPLORE YOU, CEASE YOUR HAVOC AND RAMPAGE, LISTEN TO THE OFFICERS THAT--Oh...Oh my god wh-what are you doing in here? Get back to your--AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Greetings! Inmates of Arkham City! Boy do we have a show for you-hoo hoo! From this moment on, us "lowlifes" run the city! However! Under this new reign you must follow the rules! If it moves, it's probably killable! Police are target practice! (Some disassembly required). And remember: Don't let any outsiders escape! Enjoy your stay. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

Rules

Keep it Pg-13
Romance and killing are allowed but no killing other people's characters without asking.
No being Batman >:[
have fun
Original characters are allowed but don't make them too OP

Name:
Personality:
History:
Appearance:
Other:

Characters -

Joker - Grizzle
TimDrake Green Sparx Gems: 305
#2 Posted: 19:54:26 22/08/2019
Name: Red Robin (Tim Drake)
Personality: In many ways, Tim Drake's personality is similar to his predecessor, Dick Grayson: he is determined to succeed in missions and is willing to take risks to do so. However, Tim takes his heroism far more seriously than Dick and does not have the natural confidence that Dick did, despite his natural affinity for leadership.
History: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Drake
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
Other: none
---
I'm TimDrake, the user formerly known as Pokemon2.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me