Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Pyramid Pals (OPEN)
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#1 Posted: 02:52:26 29/03/2019 | Topic Creator
In this RP we are BossBabes starting our own independent multilevel marketing business!!! You can join as my upline or downline or just as a beloved customer!!! It is about having free time without working a stinky 9-5 job. So you can do whatever you want!!!

My sheet:

Name: Courtney
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
About: Courtney recently quit her secure, well paying job after a friend introduced her to LuLaRoe. Now she is an empowered #BossBabe who has all the time in the world to alienate her friends and family on social media while constantly pushing her ugly leggings on everyone she can find. She has a child and is a dedicated Mormon.

Courtney put her phone down after a long day of hounding people to buy things on Facebook. She checked her bank account earlier, and after making 1 sale, her account was finally only $13,432 in the red. "I smilie smilie smilie sure love smilie smilie smilie being able to spend smilie smilie smilie all this time with my family smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie unlike when I worked smilie smilie smilie at my stinky old job. smilie smilie I hope I can recruit smilie smilie smilie some downlines soon smilie smilie ," she said to herself.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:02:21 29/03/2019 by Big Green
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6460
#2 Posted: 03:09:26 29/03/2019
Name: Cletus
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]

About: Cletus is a former farmer and meth head who now spends his time on reddit, bullying nerds. He got stuck selling things on LuLaRoe after his fancy cousin from the city told him that if he started working on that, he wouldn't have to farm anymore. Ended up losing his farm and his family too. Now he lives in a trailer in the middle of the woods.

He clicked on reddit and made a post about some darn right fancy tank tops. Then, deciding it would be hilarious, said that no nerds would be allowed to buy his great merchandise. His sales items are only for the best and coolest people.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:10:04 29/03/2019 by Rendar
#3 Posted: 03:20:48 29/03/2019 | Topic Creator
Courtney saw Cletus posting online about LuLaRoe and decided to send him a friendly message. "Hey hun!! smilie smilie smilie smilie Good to see a LuLaBro smilie smilie smilie out there!!! smilie smilie Would you be willing smilie smilie smilie smilie to join my downline? smilie smilie smilie "

She waited with bated breath. Maybe he would even be willing to join her in setting up a table at a local craft fair and just generally ruining the quality of the whole thing. She always jumped at the chance to sell more items, and what were a few more table fees? Someday, she would make some money doing this. Even if that day wasn't the day she started, or the first week, or the first month, or the first 5 years...
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12119
#4 Posted: 02:31:41 09/04/2019
Name: Selma
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
About: Selma is a nice young lady on many, many illegal substances. She recently became a #BossBabe in hopes of getting money to fuel her habits. When she's not apathetically copy-pasting the same greeting onto random people's FB pages, she's laying in her room sad-posting on Insta and tumblr.

Selma huffed in frustration. She couldn't believe only 40 people liked her newest selfie on IG — she even added a deep quote from the Joker in the caption! Puh, whatever. She didn't need them — she had her drugs to fulfill her. She reached over to her nightstand for some [INSERT DRUG HERE]. But then she realized she was getting low on supply. Well ... right now she was broke, still waiting for daddy's check to come in. She hazily thought up ideas for quick cash; hmmm ... oh wait, the LuluLuLuLaRoe thing!

She quickly grabbed her iPhone and hopped onto Facebook to see if she baited anyone into a sale yet. Nothing yet besides Angela Brown, who curtly replied "don't ever message me again you boyfriend-stealing slut". Ah well. She looked through her Suggested Friends list to look for more potential buyers.

Hmm, how about this Courtney *****? thought Selma. She pasted another greeting template into the text box and sent it Courtney's way.
#5 Posted: 23:38:00 16/04/2019 | Topic Creator
Courtney's phone lit up as she received a message. It took her an extra few moments to reach over and grab her phone from her table, as she was wearing 5 layers of Lularoe that impeded her movement. She read over the message, wishing it was someone asking to buy stuff from her. She decided to try a compromise, typing in a response.

Hey there girlie!!! smilie smilie smilie smilie How about we smilie smilie smilie make a deal smilie smilie smilie ??? I will buy one of your Lularoe leggings smilie smilie smilie if you buy some of my essential oils. smilie smilie smilie BossBabes need to support each other!!! smilie smilie smilie smilie
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6460
#6 Posted: 23:44:32 16/04/2019
Cletus puffed heavily on his home made cigarette. Some Courtney girl just messaged him about the lularoe junk. He figured he should respond.

"Hey girl, you got any tips for this lularoe crap? I been tryin to sell some of those fancy tank tops to no end. My ma told me they are all too ugly to sell, but I'm gonna prove that witch wrong. I'd be down right happy to join your downer line!"
Emperor_Mustard Blue Sparx Gems: 628
#7 Posted: 20:02:45 22/04/2019
Name: Bender
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
About: Bender just remembered how close the scammers got to permanently taking over the world and now he wants to take a shot at it, too. He decided to start his own MLM business and has been pretty successful at it so far. His MLM sells dirty magazines, but they aren't dirty in the sense of explicit content; these magazines are only dirty in the sense that he drops them in dirty, unflushed toilets and then uses a claw to get them out. These magazines are so filthy that it is hard to see what was on the pages originally. He used some of this money to get a suit for himself and pay a painter to paint him this flattering portrait.

Bender relaxed in his hot tub with a couple of fembots like the stud he is and connected himself to various social media platforms, checking to see if anyone else wanted to join his MLM. He then puffed his cigar made of the finest tobacco and paper from the Magna Carta and found that Courtney had message him, looking to sell some Lularoe clothing to him and replied, "I see that you are part of an MLM. Wanna join mine? My products are way better."
---
And this battle shall be the delicious mustard on that bread! The mustard of your doom!
#8 Posted: 23:40:40 23/04/2019 | Topic Creator
Courtney excitedly replied to Cletus.

Great! smilie smilie smilie smilie I am glad to have a downline smilie smilie smilie . I always sell mine by messaging my Aunt Carol smilie smilie smilie You can message her too! smilie smilie smilie

Soon, her phone lit up again, but with a message from someone else: Bender. She could not reply quickly enough.

WOW!!! smilie smilie smilie smilie I do not believe anything is better than Lularoe smilie smilie but I am always open to new opportunities. smilie smilie smilie Your fancy books remind me of the Lularoe style! smilie smilie smilie Sign this girl up!!!! smilie smilie smilie
#9 Posted: 01:05:47 24/04/2019
Bender laughed a bit and replied, "Thanks a ton! The starting fee is $1000. These are some good dirty magazines. Sell them each for $10 and don't hold back on the sales pitch. Each box has fifty magazines and each shipment costs $250. You should be able to double your money in no time if you sell them all. We are called Dirty Boy magazines. Don't you even think about googling us! I would have to do something drastic if you did that. I have gotten pretty rich off of this and hope you can, too! In fact, you may even be able to retire by your mid 30s! You also get a dollar for every person you recruit and can have half of their profits." Bender then sent a picture of a grimy magazine with some of the fecal matter scratched off of the cover in a pattern shaped like his face. The paper was badly torn in those areas and it was now impossible to tell what the magazine was originally of, but it stayed together because it was caked with feces. Bender then asked for the usual information from Courtney and left to meet her in person, bringing the fembots with him. He knew where she was through the dark web.
---
And this battle shall be the delicious mustard on that bread! The mustard of your doom!
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3900
#10 Posted: 16:03:51 24/04/2019
Name: Brittany
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
About: Brittany may be 15 years old, but you wouldn't be able to tell by the way she talks! She is constantly trying to behave and appear like the 20 year old models she sees on Instagram. Despite this, she's not very good at following trends. She wants to join LuLaRoe as an influencer.

---

Brittany stared down at her phone. It was time. After living on the planet for fifteen years, she would join the ranks of the elite. Her account was made. The filtered images were ready. Trembling, she typed out a short post to put on her Instagram page:

OMGeesh! I just bought these #Lularoe products and I'm loving them! I know I'm #beautiful, but with these on, I'm #blessed!! #instagram #lularoe #NOTsponsored #no filter #model #followme #makeup #imnotlonely #you'relonely
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#11 Posted: 16:01:33 28/04/2019
Bender arrived at Courtney's house an hour later and rang the doorbell. Now he was wearing the suit in the picture. He had his arms around the fembots and laughed a bit.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me