Forum

Skylanders: Ring of Heroes

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Soul Stones: Power Up or Awaken
shadowfox Platinum Sparx Gems: 5084
#1 Posted: 01:43:03 14/03/2019 | Topic Creator
What are you guys saving your Soul Stones for? I already awakened 3 characters (Blades, Hot Dog and Stealth Elf) but I don't know for a few like Grilla Drilla and Snap Shot weather i should up their levels or awaken them first. What do you guys think?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:43:20 14/03/2019 by shadowfox
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#2 Posted: 01:52:42 14/03/2019
Leveling up for the most part ... I'm going to awaken them last.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Nroc-Nuika Platinum Sparx Gems: 5329
#3 Posted: 02:10:29 14/03/2019
General consensus seems to be Evolving comes first, and Awakening last.
---
I always forget to check my guestbook
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#4 Posted: 13:42:40 14/03/2019
Powerup and Evolving, Awakening only if the new move is extremely useful.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
ViDeOmAnCiNi Platinum Sparx Gems: 7055
#5 Posted: 13:19:16 18/07/2019
Is there any way to know where you can get soul stones for specific chars? Or is it all just a random mess?

thanks
---
♫ "Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I live for my dream and a pocketful of gold" ♫

FiUSAwS:G! http://bit.ly/R3L1lb
#6 Posted: 16:55:46 18/07/2019
Quote: ViDeOmAnCiNi
Is there any way to know where you can get soul stones for specific chars? Or is it all just a random mess?

thanks

You can request stones from your guild or use Omnistones, both if you have the Skylander (check Add Stones on the profile for the latter). Otherwise, if you can't get them at the right Adventure level (until next week's update anyway) or Realm of Souls doesn't get them, you just have to wait for a good summon or lucky Magic Shop appearance.
---
ViDeOmAnCiNi Platinum Sparx Gems: 7055
#7 Posted: 12:49:36 22/07/2019
Quote: Bifrost
Quote: ViDeOmAnCiNi

thanks

You can request stones from your guild or use Omnistones, both if you have the Skylander (check Add Stones on the profile for the latter). Otherwise, if you can't get them at the right Adventure level (until next week's update anyway) or Realm of Souls doesn't get them, you just have to wait for a good summon or lucky Magic Shop appearance.

The issue with this is if you don't have a certain char summoned yet, you cannot request stones via guild.... I guess I just have to wait for the fate of the RNG on the various summons to give me the correct char over and over until I get enough for an actual summon. sigh. thanks.
---
♫ "Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I live for my dream and a pocketful of gold" ♫

FiUSAwS:G! http://bit.ly/R3L1lb
#8 Posted: 14:58:26 16/10/2019
PRETTY LATE, but also don't forget you can reset Magic Shop every 100 gems. It's a better investment than spending it on ultra summons sometimes.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me