Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Why does everyone hate me so much?
Page 1 of 1
Why does everyone hate me so much? [CLOSED]
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#1 Posted: 02:06:42 24/01/2019 | Topic Creator
I don't understand. You call me a weeb for liking anime yet Idle Chatter has an anime topic almost 50 pages long? Then act like I'm some edgelord whenever I speak. Just because I like guro doesn't mean I'm evil, you know? The worst insult, however, is calling my waifus lolis. Does Yuuka look like a loli to you? Saki? I'm not one of those! I like guro, not lolis! What I am is, I am a normal human being, and I deserve as much respect as anyone else! But no, you can't do that, instead you call me a weeb and a lolicon and a degenerate and whatever else. It's not nice! I like anime, I like guro. Should I be discriminated because of this? No. Yet you always do, with every chance you get. Buchi made another topic? Better spam it with jokes and insults! I have kept my patience for very long, but I cannot keep it any longer. I'm pissed. Pissed at how much you discriminate against me, when I'm just a normal human being. And I deserve respect. Mark my words, and I know this, that I will make it so much further in life than all you losers combined. Then when I've finished building my empire me and Yuuka will look down and laugh at you like the peasants you are. So be nice, because one day I will have my revenge.

Alright. That's it. End of rant. Please, give your thoughts below. I would be very interested in how you try to justify all this.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#2 Posted: 02:13:18 24/01/2019
"The worst insult, however, is calling my waifus lolis. Does Yuuka look like a loli to you? Saki? I'm not one of those! I like guro, not lolis! What I am is, I am a normal human being, and I deserve as much respect as anyone else! But no, you can't do that, instead you call me a weeb and a lolicon and a degenerate and whatever else."

"Then when I've finished building my empire me and Yuuka will look down and laugh at you like the peasants you are. So be nice, because one day I will have my revenge."

this ought to answer your question

btw no idea if your joking or not but whatever
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:13:57 24/01/2019 by Chompy-King257
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#3 Posted: 02:16:29 24/01/2019
oh boy
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#4 Posted: 02:27:36 24/01/2019
bro i don't actually think you're a nonce. i'm just messing around. but the anime weeb gimmick is getting a bit old. tone it down a bit and you'll see improvement.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#5 Posted: 03:07:47 24/01/2019
How old are you?
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#6 Posted: 03:14:11 24/01/2019
Hey man I'm only joking when I say stuff like this ... I hope you aren't serious ... if you are though I'm very sorry. I'll stop if it's upsetting you.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#7 Posted: 03:32:37 24/01/2019
start a revolution
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
Crownless King Yellow Sparx Gems: 1190
#8 Posted: 03:37:27 24/01/2019
I'm back from the dead, and I want to say; I don't think you understand how bad guro actually is, bud.
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#9 Posted: 03:53:55 24/01/2019
No one hates you, dude. We all just like to joke around with each other around here, but I'm sorry if I ever said anything that offended you.
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:54:21 24/01/2019 by Beemo
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#10 Posted: 03:56:27 24/01/2019
NGL, I never saw you as an edgelord and am surprised people referred to you as one.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#11 Posted: 03:59:40 24/01/2019
because ur gay
Thomas OMalley Blue Sparx Gems: 598
#12 Posted: 04:04:28 24/01/2019
Has anyone specifically said that they hate you?
---
Ev'ry body wants to be a cat ~
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12070
#13 Posted: 04:33:53 24/01/2019
I'm sure most people are only joking around, but if they aren't, then don't worry about them, their opinion doesn't matter. If you're happy, then why the **** should you even waste your time worrying about what they say or think? If people don't like you or aren't nice to you, then they aren't worth your time.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#14 Posted: 12:03:58 24/01/2019
what is actually happening here
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#15 Posted: 17:24:57 24/01/2019
Abandon your sick loli fantasies and join us in mentally healthy real life society where there are tons of hot cougars to meet. I'm telling you, the best sexual experience I ever had was with a 40 year old woman. You loli guys don't know what's good for you.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#16 Posted: 17:38:13 24/01/2019
Quote: Muffin Man
Abandon your sick loli fantasies and join us in mentally healthy real life society where there are tons of hot cougars to meet. I'm telling you, the best sexual experience I ever had was with a 40 year old woman. You loli guys don't know what's good for you.

based ben franklin knew the truth
https://www.swarthmore.edu/Soc...ocs/51-fra.html
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#17 Posted: 17:38:26 24/01/2019
Quote: Crownless King
I'm back from the dead, and I want to say; I don't think you understand how bad guro actually is, bud.

thank u
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#18 Posted: 18:15:27 24/01/2019
What's this about Cougars now?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#19 Posted: 19:08:10 24/01/2019

yes older women are so much better (says a younger woman LOL)
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#20 Posted: 19:34:04 24/01/2019
Quote: Carmelita Fox

Oh Ben, you dirty devil.

Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Yes.
---
Boop me if you see this.
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#21 Posted: 20:19:29 24/01/2019
I don't really hate you

Also I'm not gonna call you a weeb, I'd kinda be hypocritical if that where the case
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#22 Posted: 19:06:13 25/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Apologies for being so late with the replies. I don't know why I snapped like this... I try to keep my cool. I try not to let this get to me. After all, it's my own fault that I can't find anywhere better to visit. Though now I think it's time for a serious discussion about this toxicity.

Quote: Chompy-King257
"The worst insult, however, is calling my waifus lolis. Does Yuuka look like a loli to you? Saki? I'm not one of those! I like guro, not lolis! What I am is, I am a normal human being, and I deserve as much respect as anyone else! But no, you can't do that, instead you call me a weeb and a lolicon and a degenerate and whatever else."

"Then when I've finished building my empire me and Yuuka will look down and laugh at you like the peasants you are. So be nice, because one day I will have my revenge."

this ought to answer your question

btw no idea if your joking or not but whatever

It's true. You laugh at me now, but I will achieve so much more than you guys, who would rather sit at home and play games all day. Maybe I'll even end up being the one who makes the games you play. How would that feel, when you're playing a game created by the same person you used to berate?

Quote: whirlwind fan
oh boy

Is that all you have to say? "Oh boy"? This contributes nothing to the discussion, if you have nothing to say then you should say nothing. Get back to playing Skylanders rather than being this useless.

Quote: ZapNorris
bro i don't actually think you're a nonce. i'm just messing around. but the anime weeb gimmick is getting a bit old. tone it down a bit and you'll see improvement.

It's not a gimmick! I like anime, just like several other users here who don't get so much hate for it. Want me to name them all? There are many. Then there's me, who likes anime no more or less yet everyone treats me like I'm evil. You included - don't say you "don't hate me" because I know you do! You all do, calling me a weeb at every opportunity. I don't like it.

Quote: Big Green
How old are you?

17. Much younger than you, I have much more time to achieve my goals. Even now I am planning my every move which will lead me to achieve so much more than any of you guys. I am only waiting until the world can finally realise how great I am... think I'll watch some anime in the meantime, Tokyo Ghoul always helps to remind me of the power within myself.

Quote: Thunderdragon14
start a revolution

Oh I will. When I am rich I'll start the revolution, the revolution against toxicity that will rid the world of miasmas like this website. I'll create a new world! I'll tear it down and build it anew, with me as the leader!

How's it bad, exactly? Everybody dies eventually. Some earlier than others. With the inevitability of death the only thing I wish for is for death to be viewed as beautifully as it is, the end of life is as beautiful as the gift of life itself, yet it is in a much shorter timespan that we are able to view the beauty of death. I can find so much beauty in merely a small amount of guro rather than wasting my time witnessing the gifts of life. And since I too will die eventually, I wish to view as much beauty as possible in my brief time. Death is the ultimate beauty. Therefore I shall surround myself in the most beautiful until I too shall perish.

NGL, I never saw you as an edgelord and am surprised people referred to you as one.

Oh, it's all the same. Say you like guro or the taste of blood and everyone will jump at you calling you an edgelord. Horror fanatics aren't seen as edgelords, aren't they? If someone enjoys a horror that doesn't make them edgy? I'm just the same. I enjoy what I enjoy and don't care what others think, I'm not edgy because I don't try to be edgy. I am who I am and I like death.

because ur gay

What? How am I gay? I love anime girls, especially Yuuka, who is a girl. Gay people like males. I like girls. Therefore, I am not gay. And please stop using gay as an insult. It's unoriginal.

~0~0~

I'll try getting around to the rest of your replies soon. I'm quite surprised this topic got that far. I thought you wouldn't care, that you'd all continue to ignore me as usual and only showing up to tell me I'm edgy or a weeb or whatever. At the same time you're being unusually nice... what's up with you? Ah, guess I shouldn't complain. It's nice that you're finally realising where you've gone wrong.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#23 Posted: 19:08:17 25/01/2019
Has this turned into a "post here to get recriminated" topic?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#24 Posted: 19:30:25 25/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Thomas OMalley
Has anyone specifically said that they hate you?

If I tied to you the ground, cut you 'til you bled, then kicked you repeatedly would you think "this guy doesn't hate me"? Everything everyone has said heavily implies they hate me. Edgy, weeb, degenerate, those are phrases used as insults. Insults mean they hate me. It's that simple, they don't need to outright say "I hate you" to prove it to me.

Quote: Spyroboy
I'm sure most people are only joking around, but if they aren't, then don't worry about them, their opinion doesn't matter. If you're happy, then why the **** should you even waste your time worrying about what they say or think? If people don't like you or aren't nice to you, then they aren't worth your time.

You're right. Which is why I promise to myself that I will achieve so much more... no, I know I will achieve so much more than them. People who exist solely to hate others never get far anyway.

Quote: Jaggedstar
what is actually happening here

I'm calling everyone out for being hateful and toxic. At some point the big bad bullies need to be reminded how nasty they can be, I'm the one giving them that message.

I'm not a damn lolicon! Who I am, I'm a person who likes death. That's like completely different from a lolicon. Please stop accusing people of being who they aren't, it's not nice and altogether little more than utterly confusing. What if everyone thought you were one of those? Would you like it? No, you wouldn't. Neither do I. Please stop.

Stop derailing the topic. I'm trying to make a point here.

Quote: Vespi

thank u

Oh look, another one jumping on the "Buchi is inherently evil" bandwagon. This is tiring. Most of all is, like whirlwind fan, your post pointed out nothing besides what was already said. Either contribute to this discussion or get out, you're not helping anyone.

Another post derailing the topic. Have you got nothing useful to say?

Quote: Bolt

yes older women are so much better (says a younger woman LOL)

Now I know I'm kind of being a hypocrite here but I'd like to say I actually agree with this. I like older women too - Yuuka Kazami is one of the oldest Touhou characters, over 400 years old if I recall correctly.

Oh Ben, you dirty devil.

Yes.

Again... off-topic :/

Quote: FedUpWolf
I don't hate you Buchi.

I can kind of believe this. After all, you've never called me any names. Thank you.
#25 Posted: 19:37:06 25/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Looks like I can only quote a few posts at a time. So I'm double posting. Apologies for breaking the rules but I can't exactly break the website either, now, can I?

Quote: King-Pen Krazy
I don't really hate you

Also I'm not gonna call you a weeb, I'd kinda be hypocritical if that where the case

Again, I believe you. I won't call you out on anything and as you said, you like anime too, we've got some stuff in common. By the way have you watched School-Live yet? It's a good show.

Quote: StormDragon21
Has this turned into a "post here to get recriminated" topic?

Only if I know they hate me. I won't lash out against anyone who doesn't hate me or can excuse their actions, I just want people to realise that I'm better than them. That's all. However people fail to see this and call me names instead, which I don't like.

~0~0~

All I want is for you to point out why you like insulting me so much. Telling me what I've done wrong. As far back as I can see I've never done anything bad in my entire history here, especially recently, so why am I hated so? Please tell me darkSpyro. I want to know why you hate me so much.
#26 Posted: 19:44:58 25/01/2019
Quote: Buchi

I'm not a damn lolicon! Who I am, I'm a person who likes death. That's like completely different from a lolicon. Please stop accusing people of being who they aren't, it's not nice and altogether little more than utterly confusing. What if everyone thought you were one of those? Would you like it? No, you wouldn't. Neither do I. Please stop.

Quote: Buchi

Now I know I'm kind of being a hypocrite here but I'd like to say I actually agree with this. I like older women too - Yuuka Kazami is one of the oldest Touhou characters, over 400 years old if I recall correctly.

-----
---
Boop me if you see this.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me