Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Star Wars: Grand Wall of Dykor
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#1 Posted: 00:51:06 22/09/2018 | Topic Creator
I don't know if you know me, but I used to use this site to role play way back in the day. I've come back to my old stomping grounds to see if I can fish out any interest.

Info:
This is set after the Fall of the Empire, in a timeline where the remaining top brass of the Empire scramble to gather up the remaining power in the aftermath of the Emperor's demise. Our Characters are members of a Bounty Hunter outfit called "BlackGate". They've been hired by the Imperial Legion, a rival faction to the up and coming First Order, to infiltrate an Order controlled planet and capture strategic data on their infrastructure.

Rules
1. Only one character, unless only one or two people join. Then I might allow a few more.
2. At least 3 sentences a response. I feel that's reasonable.
3. I'm allowing for some Force Powers, but don't go overboard. I don't want any Starkillers, and Force Adepts are pretty rare to begin with.

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Height:
Force Abilities:
Equipment:
Appearance:
Bio:

Name: Thran Dagoro
Race: Zeltron
Height:
Force Abilities: N/A
Equipment:
-Modified DLT-20A Blaster Rifle
-Holdout Blaster
-Heavily modified Battle Armour
-Thermal Detonator
Appearance: (Will come soon)
Bio: Thran was never a fan of the Empire, but then again he wasn't a fan of anything really. He grew up slumming it out, if it wasn't for his surprisingly useful education and grit he'd have just became another street urchin. But he worked to the top, proving himself an excellent Bounty Hunter who was trustworthy. He keeps a tight ship, he's organized, and he has paperwork upon paperwork to back it up. Once he formed The Black Gate he only accepted excellence. He only takes jobs he knows his crew can handle; That's while he'll take any mission, no matter how difficult.
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:55:39 22/09/2018 by HerrMythology
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#2 Posted: 19:15:02 23/09/2018 | Topic Creator
Bump.
---
Turtle Power.
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11314
#3 Posted: 08:43:01 30/09/2018
OOC: would I join in next morning?
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me