Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Assemble the waifus and husbandos!!!!!
Page 1 of 1
Assemble the waifus and husbandos!!!!!
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3248
#1 Posted: 01:57:29 03/09/2018 | Topic Creator
First, I summon my waifus in defense position!!!!!!!
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

next up, I summon my husbandos in attack mode
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Shiny Shellos caught 5/1/2022
Grizzle Gold Sparx Gems: 2272
#2 Posted: 02:27:37 03/09/2018
k first of all you're only allowed to play one monster each turn unless special summoning, second of all I guarantee some of these are too strong to summon without sacrificing and thirdly you can't play defense monsters face up unless specifically special summoned that way. So you've basically cheated and I win by default
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:28:20 03/09/2018 by Grizzle
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#3 Posted: 02:47:08 03/09/2018
you always post different characters whenever you make these threads.
u are not true to ur waifus u cheater.
#4 Posted: 02:54:04 03/09/2018
I want a rundown of your real waifus and i want it on my desk in five minutes
#5 Posted: 03:35:20 03/09/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: Grizzle
k first of all you're only allowed to play one monster each turn unless special summoning, second of all I guarantee some of these are too strong to summon without sacrificing and thirdly you can't play defense monsters face up unless specifically special summoned that way. So you've basically cheated and I win by default

I pendulum summoned the waifus (One being from the extra deck so it goes in the extra monster zone)
and my husbandos have special abilities that let them summon themselves if I have enough waifus to form a harem!

Quote: Carmelita Fox
you always post different characters whenever you make these threads.
u are not true to ur waifus u cheater.

Only like 1 waifu is new (Mainly because she didnt exist during the making of the old thread) , and Corrin is an iffy subject because if I DID have relationships with Corrin it would be playing with myself as Corrin is technically the avatar of the player.

As for Husbandos, I have embraced my bisexuality so the boys I "Platonically" married in game have been upgraded to Husbando status
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#6 Posted: 05:00:10 03/09/2018
Nuh uh. Heck off from Silas! I loved him first! D:<
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#7 Posted: 09:34:27 03/09/2018
Are you threatening me, Master Jedi?
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#8 Posted: 10:14:59 03/09/2018
[User Posted Image]

i assembled a waifu sqaure....

((btw im not attracted to these characters, i like them souly based on personality/playstyle)
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#9 Posted: 17:49:52 03/09/2018
Quote: parisruelz12
[User Posted Image]

i assembled a waifu sqaure....

((btw im not attracted to these characters, i like them souly based on personality/playstyle)

>raiden
>mercy

god bless you
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#10 Posted: 18:38:09 03/09/2018
Fool! You know Hinoka is just a cheap, skinny rip-off of Sully!
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#11 Posted: 18:55:13 03/09/2018
nikki is second worst girl you can fight me on this
#12 Posted: 19:05:52 03/09/2018
Quote: StormDragon21

you take that back
#13 Posted: 19:38:44 03/09/2018 | Topic Creator

Hinoka has flight though

Quote: Grizzle
nikki is second worst girl you can fight me on this

Someone clearly hates Baristas.

Also how can she be "second worst girl" when Audrey and Momo exist.
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
#14 Posted: 19:44:56 03/09/2018
It goes Momo, Audrey, Nikki, Jessie, Beli, Lola, Venus, Aiko, Kyu, Celeste, Tiffany/Kyanna
#15 Posted: 21:24:39 03/09/2018
I like anyone who does not complain about their helplessness and can change things.
#16 Posted: 00:24:29 04/09/2018
Quote: KrystalLBX

Hinoka has flight though

So does Sully after reclassing. And she rides a wyvern, which is objectively cooler.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#17 Posted: 01:35:18 04/09/2018

Hinoka has flight though

So does Sully after reclassing. And she rides a wyvern, which is objectively cooler.

okay but sully doesnt have thigh game or
you know
much characterization at all
#18 Posted: 03:16:08 04/09/2018 | Topic Creator

Hinoka has flight though

Anyone can fly a wyvern

[User Posted Image]
Spear hovering though!
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
#19 Posted: 03:26:12 04/09/2018
Quote: Vespi

Hinoka has flight though

you know

No characterization? Hah.

• Gets worried that she doesn't have the "right" personality for a female
  • Also worries that being female makes others automatically judge her as lesser
  • Refuses to ride off of her noble status to become a knight, instead wanting to prove she deserves the job
  • Wants to honor the memory of her dead brothers, also knights
  • Loves horses
  • Strong will; resistant to curses
  • Great fighter, but sacrificed pretty much all other skills
  • Can't swim

And that's all I've got for tonight.
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#20 Posted: 04:08:35 04/09/2018
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

i'm not gay but alfonse is a cutie ngl
LittleLordie Blue Sparx Gems: 876
#21 Posted: 04:42:04 04/09/2018
[User Posted Image]

Best girl.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#22 Posted: 05:29:46 04/09/2018

Hinoka has flight though

Anyone can fly a wyvern

[User Posted Image]
Spear hovering though!

um no. if u pay attention to cherche's support convos, u have to have a really strong bond with ur wyvern. not everyone can do that.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#23 Posted: 05:51:04 04/09/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: parisruelz12

Anyone can fly a wyvern

[User Posted Image]
Spear hovering though!

um no. if u pay attention to cherche's support convos, u have to have a really strong bond with ur wyvern. not everyone can do that.

Also Hinoka is hotter
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
#24 Posted: 06:09:34 04/09/2018

you know

No characterization? Hah.

• Gets worried that she doesn't have the "right" personality for a female
  • Also worries that being female makes others automatically judge her as lesser
  • Refuses to ride off of her noble status to become a knight, instead wanting to prove she deserves the job
  • Wants to honor the memory of her dead brothers, also knights
  • Loves horses
  • Strong will; resistant to curses
  • Great fighter, but sacrificed pretty much all other skills
  • Can't swim

And that's all I've got for tonight.

i demand a 3 page essay by the end of the week
if you can legitimately do that i will concede even though, in my heart, hinoka will always be better
#25 Posted: 10:42:26 04/09/2018
All Fire Emblem characters are bland, one-dimensional, and more than likely made to appeal towards a very specific kink. Then you marry them and have kids 'cause that's never going to happen to you in real life.
#26 Posted: 12:22:10 04/09/2018
Quote: Buchi
All Fire Emblem characters are bland, one-dimensional, and more than likely made to appeal towards a very specific kink. Then you marry them and have kids 'cause that's never going to happen to you in real life.

Sounds like someone's salty.

At least you aren't cheating on 12 girls at once in that game.
---
#27 Posted: 12:31:52 04/09/2018

FE literally only became popular because of the waifus. I'm sure of it.
#28 Posted: 15:40:40 04/09/2018

**** youre right
your tank girl anime has a lot more depth than a 20+ hour tactical strategy RPG
you got me, send me to planet **** because im a dumbass /s

[User Posted Image]

*cough*
#29 Posted: 16:43:32 04/09/2018

[User Posted Image]

*cough*

I'm referring to Awakening. Melee got the franchise sent overseas, doesn't necessarily mean it went mainstream straight away.
#30 Posted: 17:14:19 04/09/2018

[User Posted Image]

*cough*

I'm referring to Awakening. Melee got the franchise sent overseas, doesn't necessarily mean it went mainstream straight away.

awakening got it mainstream because it was a good game
and sure just ignore my first point
#31 Posted: 17:17:31 04/09/2018
"Good game"

Uh, can you explain? Legit curious because some people say it is but I really couldn't get past that terrible map design. Maybe there is something I'm not getting and if so I want to know what it is.
#32 Posted: 17:37:22 04/09/2018
"Good game"

Uh, can you explain? Legit curious because some people say it is but I really couldn't get past that terrible map design. Maybe there is something I'm not getting and if so I want to know what it is.

personally i adored the story and the characters that came with it, not to mention the replay value
only now, 6 years later and after getting into lots of other FE games, i also appreciate some of the minor touches and references it had in regard to other entries in the series (i.e. einjarhar units of past fan favorite characters, weapons like armads and celica’s gale, etc.), those parts now ended up being my favorite pieces of the game

fire emblem, as a series, is an insanely mixed bag, with even more divided fans
games like awakening and genealogy of the holy war have great stories, but not great gameplay, where as others like conquest and blazing blade have good gameplay but less than average stories
its entirely subjective to a person’s taste

awakening is my favorite for many reasons, and i recognize some of the shortcomings of it
map design isnt great, characterization could have been handled better outside of supports, and some of the mechanics can be abused, but i still consider it my favorite

on the opposite end, shadows of valentia had objectively the best writing and music in the entire series, yet i found the loyalty to the original gaiden to be more of a hinderence in regards to map design, which caused me to really dislike the game, despite respecting the story and characters

it’s entirely about taste when it comes to fire emblem, and whatever your favorite game in the series is might be someone’s absolute least favorite, but it’s important to respect other people’s opinions and not be a huge dick about it

big projects like the fire emblem compendium (which worked together to draw over 600 characters and continues to have other projects for all skill levels) is the kind of thing the fans should aspire to be like, with such a varied franchise

no game is objectively better than another (well, save for revelations which just about everyone agrees is horrible), it’s entirely a matter of taste
#33 Posted: 17:39:20 04/09/2018

bold words coming from someone into lolis
#34 Posted: 18:11:19 04/09/2018

Trust me, nobody plays HuniePop for the puzzles.
---
#35 Posted: 18:13:37 04/09/2018
"Good game"

personally i adored the story and the characters that came with it, not to mention the replay value
only now, 6 years later and after getting into lots of other FE games, i also appreciate some of the minor touches and references it had in regard to other entries in the series (i.e. einjarhar units of past fan favorite characters, weapons like armads and celica’s gale, etc.), those parts now ended up being my favorite pieces of the game

fire emblem, as a series, is an insanely mixed bag, with even more divided fans
games like awakening and genealogy of the holy war have great stories, but not great gameplay, where as others like conquest and blazing blade have good gameplay but less than average stories
its entirely subjective to a person’s taste

awakening is my favorite for many reasons, and i recognize some of the shortcomings of it
map design isnt great, characterization could have been handled better outside of supports, and some of the mechanics can be abused, but i still consider it my favorite

on the opposite end, shadows of valentia had objectively the best writing and music in the entire series, yet i found the loyalty to the original gaiden to be more of a hinderence in regards to map design, which caused me to really dislike the game, despite respecting the story and characters

it’s entirely about taste when it comes to fire emblem, and whatever your favorite game in the series is might be someone’s absolute least favorite, but it’s important to respect other people’s opinions and not be a huge dick about it

big projects like the fire emblem compendium (which worked together to draw over 600 characters and continues to have other projects for all skill levels) is the kind of thing the fans should aspire to be like, with such a varied franchise

no game is objectively better than another (well, save for revelations which just about everyone agrees is horrible), it’s entirely a matter of taste

So it's mainly the story, throwbacks, little details, etc.? That's understandable. I mainly focus on the gameplay, though even I can understand that Awakening generally had a better story than Conquest (CQ Chapter 14 for example), whilst Conquest generally had better map design or overall gameplay (Awakening Chapter 4 for example).

Characterizations is debateable though imo. There were some supports or even story dialogues that were fun, but characters like Kellam were plain bad with little redemption. Depends which way you look at it. Ultimately, the writing altogether is a mixed bag, it depends what you're looking for I suppose.

Given that FE is an RPG series story and gameplay could both be considered equally important and it's up to the player to decide which they prefer. I look towards gameplay, but after playing Etrian Odyssey IV, I can certainly understand why some consider story as equal or of higher importance to gameplay.

(As for what you said about GuP, I haven't actually watched that so I can't judge for certain, taking from my examples here there may or may not be more interesting characters in the show than Awakening, I wouldn't know about either that or the story)

Quote: ZapNorris

bold words coming from someone into lolis

I'm not into lolis? If you're referring to that other thread, it was a joke, but sure why not. Let's assume I'm a lolicon if it makes you feel better about yourself.
#36 Posted: 18:15:07 04/09/2018
nobody likes Girls Und Panzer for the actual show
#37 Posted: 18:19:37 04/09/2018

Trust me, nobody plays HuniePop for the puzzles.

Yeah, I guessed so. Maybe there are some people who don't play FE for the strategy either.

Quote: ZapNorris
nobody likes Girls Und Panzer for the actual show

I wouldn't know because, again, I haven't got into the fandom or read any reviews. Maybe it is a good show or maybe it isn't.

EDIT: Although, if you do think it is indeed a bad show, I would like it if you could tell me why or link me to a review saying so (because I doubt you know anything about this show either).
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:27:00 04/09/2018 by Buchi
#38 Posted: 18:45:33 04/09/2018
Wait, you always go on about Girls and Tanks but you haven't watched it?
---
#39 Posted: 18:47:03 04/09/2018
Wait, you always go on about Girls and Tanks but you haven't watched it?

hehehehehehehehehe

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
#40 Posted: 18:56:18 04/09/2018
I think there was a time when I liked it and thought it looked cool but I have way more important things to do right now than watching some *****es drive tanks.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me