Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Some Reignited headers suggestions
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#1 Posted: 04:51:10 22/07/2018 | Topic Creator
I know this is probably in the works considering all the news of the reignited trilogy. BUT I feel suggesting some header images in general. Not to say that the ones for reignited are bad it's just with more things revealed I feel like the entire forum would dig some suggestions for some headers.

Like having a reignited villains section for Ripto and Gnasty's reveal screenshots (or their concept art because the artist did a nice job)
Image for Ripto
Image for Gnasty

And maybe some of the images from here (Especially Glimmer because that wickedly pretty and I adore it so much you have no clue)
https://twitter.com/SpyroUnive...084361566269440

I would've suggested the dragons, but I 100% know that's gonna be a nightmare considering the first and third game is solely saving the dragons (adult or just hatching). Though I think a few of those wouldn't hurt too much imo.

Ya'll can throw in what you'd like to see in here to, I just kind of suggesting some good header images really.
---

Edit because I hate double posting. THANKS DARK FOR THE GNASTY AND RIPTO HEADERS
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:40:45 24/07/2018 by Trix Master 100
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me