darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night > [GBA] Spyro Advanced Techniques Video (COMING SOON!!!)
Page 1 of 1
[GBA] Spyro Advanced Techniques Video (COMING SOON!!!)
Hydromancer Red Sparx Gems: 24
#1 Posted: 01:41:42 28/06/2018 | Topic Creator
Hello all Spyro fans!

Although I am new to this Dark Spyro forum, I am in no way new to one of my favorite gba games of all time: The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night. When I was an avid Game Boy player, I would often grind hours upon hours into the game, striving to find optimal--and, more importantly, fun--ways to play the game. Indeed, I have made numerous discoveries, such as optimizing "psuedo-gliding" distance, performing stylsh combos against the Advisor, and performing a near-infinite 99+ combo in the Hall of Fang and Claw. (As a footnote, I would like to mention that I am not a TASer.)

In any case, I would like to share all my findings and fun ideas with the Spyro community, and I plan to post a couple of videos sometime this summer. Unfortunately, I will be somewhat busy over the next few weeks, so I will not be able to invest an insane amount of time into my Spyro-related videos--this means that I will not be able to publish videos as soon as I would like.

However, I would be able to post The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night videos much sooner if I had a 100% complete .sav file for a gba emulation of this game.

Although The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night is an obscure game and not many people play it on a gba emulator, I hope that someone on these forums would be able to give me a completed save file for this game.

Otherwise, I guess that I'll have to grind out the 100% completion myself, and I guess I'll have to be okay with that. Again, I just want to post my YouTube videos much sooner and save time. smilie smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:29:02 07/07/2018 by Hydromancer
Hydromancer Red Sparx Gems: 24
#2 Posted: 04:18:26 06/07/2018 | Topic Creator
Never mind about the save file request. I finally found the time to quickly make a 100% complete Hard Mode save file. I'll post my videos on my channel soon.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me