Forum

Skylanders: Ring of Heroes

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Ring of Heroes > Chompy went from joke character to MVP
Page 1 of 1
Chompy went from joke character to MVP
Bifrost Diamond Sparx [online] Gems: 9943
#1 Posted: 15:00:11 17/06/2018 | Topic Creator
This boy who somehow can talk is out of control. I've gotten a few villains now, but I'm not at world 6 and I keep coming back to him. A super fast attack, he stays around for four turns to draw attention(while most villains stay one), and he's surprisingly tanky in higher levels. It's amazing how many times he saved me in levels because I could bring him back over and over to keep my last Skylander alive - though it's not effortless, you still need to use good damage from a skylander because he's not getting any kills-, and I'm still working on evolving him once!

Any other surprises in the cast, guys?
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:01:31 17/06/2018 by Bifrost
Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
#2 Posted: 15:55:55 17/06/2018
Aside from Chompy the best villain in this game so far for me (Eye Screm and Eye scream have yet to impress.)

Hotdog and Grill Drilla seem to be a great duo actually I can see support comps being a strong go, both are flex supports anyway so they cover enough healing and still provide the damage.

Also Whamshell seems to be the only real defence that can tank hits and I brother using.Actual the defence abilities have been very few and lacklustre so far Whamshell just makes it up with Cheap abilities so I can run what I like to call a “Rushdown Comp”.
---
POPSMARTS!
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#3 Posted: 22:53:04 17/06/2018
Deja Vu (and this isn't my inner fanboy speaking I swear) is both powerful and can heal the entire team. I just hope it would be more than a 50% to do so, but she usually ends up saving the win for a battle.

Chill is also a great tank and Blades also has strong attacks and can tank a lot. Those three make a pretty good team and cover a lot of elemnts they have an advantage against.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#4 Posted: 19:12:45 18/06/2018
Flashwing and Sprocket, and probably any support class together is really powerful as they can heal. Which can allow you to have one tank character that consistently gets healed.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
flarewolf 34 Blue Sparx Gems: 576
#5 Posted: 10:01:48 20/06/2018
so far i have decided on 2 members blades and shark shooter terrafin i just find blades reliable and a MVP chompy is decent though
---
my youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ1A12cTLUPE1rLewjqX5Bw?view_as=subscriber
Bifrost Diamond Sparx [online] Gems: 9943
#6 Posted: 13:23:19 21/06/2018 | Topic Creator
Oh wow, Hot Dog awakens his inner dragon once you evolve him once. I was just leaving him as spectator for days because I thought I'd eventually ditch him for Smolderdash, but now that she's training herself, he's really turning Bone Grave Village to cinders.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Pain-Yatta Blue Sparx Gems: 512
#7 Posted: 00:35:03 28/06/2018
Quote: Bifrost
Oh wow, Hot Dog awakens his inner dragon once you evolve him once. I was just leaving him as spectator for days because I thought I'd eventually ditch him for Smolderdash, but now that she's training herself, he's really turning Bone Grave Village to cinders.
Yeah, I found that Hot Dog actually could deal massive damage once awakened and evolved. Combine that with his healing ability and he was possibly the best Skylander in my party.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me