Forum

Skylanders: Ring of Heroes

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Ring of Heroes > Best Ways to Level Up New Characters?
Page 1 of 1
Best Ways to Level Up New Characters?
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#1 Posted: 14:53:50 16/06/2018 | Topic Creator
So, what do you think is the best way to Level Up a Skylander you just got? Simple question, I just wanna make it faster.
---
Bruh
Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
#2 Posted: 15:08:49 16/06/2018
Level 7/Boss Levels or story stages in general. Either you leave them in spectator or put them in the main party (Which I think gets you generating more EXP)
---
POPSMARTS!
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#3 Posted: 20:57:23 16/06/2018
It's hard for level 1 Skylanders to survive beyond the first island on easy, so you should put them in a team with two of your strongest Skylander since defeated ones get the same amount of exp as the remaining ones.
The spectator spot will take you ages to level up Skylanders, so use that one for already high level Skylanders you're not using.
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#4 Posted: 20:41:24 12/11/2020
Auto battle gives you ten rounds. Also, the Mirage Tower gives some red potions.
---
Any last wishes?
ViDeOmAnCiNi Platinum Sparx Gems: 7055
#5 Posted: 17:10:49 09/12/2020
Quote: Wishblade
Auto battle gives you ten rounds. Also, the Mirage Tower gives some red potions.

I'm getting 20 rounds for each 3 energy on auto battle. I have been battling the last boss that I was able to 3-star over and over to gain evo elixers and gold/gems/stuff. I just plug in my iPad at my desk and let it run all day, 20 rounds at a time.
---
♫ "Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I live for my dream and a pocketful of gold" ♫

FiUSAwS:G! http://bit.ly/R3L1lb
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13842
#6 Posted: 19:29:15 09/12/2020
Any advice given before the 3rd of December 2020 was advice for the old version of the game.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
SadVlad Green Sparx Gems: 200
#7 Posted: 00:39:03 10/12/2020
I'd recommend focusing on green and blue characters. The higher tier characters require alot of money upgrading the resources needed to make them stronger.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#8 Posted: 12:55:57 30/03/2021
I'm feeling like this new Guardian Subjugation is pretty good at leveling up chars. It also runs for hours and hours when tablet is closed so I don't have to watch it closely. Kind of nice.
---
♫ "Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I live for my dream and a pocketful of gold" ♫

Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#9 Posted: 05:25:58 07/04/2021
Quote: ViDeOmAnCiNi
I'm feeling like this new Guardian Subjugation is pretty good at leveling up chars. It also runs for hours and hours when tablet is closed so I don't have to watch it closely. Kind of nice.

Yup, definitely, but it limits you to one element at a time. I alternate between that and auto adventures if I want to level up a specific team.

How about gold farming? I ran out for the first time after combinations for superboost keys and those transcendence imaginate crystals. Wow after accumulating 17 million, they sure went quick.
---
Any last wishes?
#10 Posted: 13:53:03 12/04/2021
I'm not sure how I've accumulated like 67MM in gold. I just don't use it that much I guess. :-|
---

Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me