Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Your Quirks? V2
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1 Posted: 14:03:55 22/04/2018 | Topic Creator
I made a topic about this a while ago, and it was pretty fun, so let's try it again!

• When I sleep under a blanket, I have an unspoken rule that I have to keep my arms under no matter what.

• When I listen to music on YouTube, I scroll down into the comments so I don't see the actual video. I scare really easily, and I'm always paranoid that when I switch back to the music tab it'll make me jump.

• I say "sorry" way too much, even when there's no reason to.

• I feel like I can't just pick up and replay a video game without the conditions having to be "perfect." Like, if I have free time on a Monday night and want to start playing, I'll make myself wait until Friday so I know I'll have more time to play without stopping or being distracted.

• I'll sometimes have full conversations with my cat when I'm bored.

• I can't sleep unless I close my closet door before getting into bed. I've insisted on doing this since I was a kid and I don't know why.

• When I change the volume on my TV, I have to have the number be a multiple of five, even if that makes it slightly too loud or too quiet.
  • ---
    i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
    yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
    #2 Posted: 19:20:57 22/04/2018
    Well, here's the first thing I thought of:

I seem to have a ridiculously good sense of smell, and therefore am obsessed with my bedroom and my clothes smelling good. I keep my bedroom door shut (although that's not the only reason) to be able to control this better, and I'm always armed with fabric fresheners!
    sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
    #3 Posted: 23:57:34 23/04/2018
    I absent-mindedly crack my nose a lot when not in public.

I pace when in deep thought.

When eating meals, I tend to eat one specific thing first before moving onto the next (so as an example, if I got fries and a burger, I'd eat all of my fries, then the burger). I've been getting better at mixing it up lately though.

Oh, but if you give me mashed potatoes alongside vegetables or beans or something, I mix those together. Like it's a crazy potato pie or something. It's the major exception to the above rule.

I shake my legs a lot when sitting down for more than a few minutes.
    ---
    "My memories will be part of the sky."
    TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
    #4 Posted: 01:37:11 24/04/2018
    I refer to everyone as dude, disregarding gender

When I see a person I like, I motion over to them by pointing at them with both my arms, and then swinging them back and forth

I like to jam out in public (because I’m autistic)

I talk to myself (also because I’m incredibly autistic)
    King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
    #5 Posted: 01:56:45 24/04/2018
    I also talk to myself

I have a ton of Plushes that I sleep with

I always put my head under the covers when I sleep

It's almost impossible for me to sleep without music
    ---
    Rise and Shine Ursine
    alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12740
    #6 Posted: 08:27:39 24/04/2018
    When I forget what I'm going to do, I snap my fingers while I'm thinking.

I don't like the look of peas. They put me off eating, especially if they're on my plate.

I can't fully enjoy a meal unless I'm watching something on TV or YouTube at the same time.

I always like to imagine what types or elements fictional characters would be if they were Pokemon or Skylanders.
    GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
    #7 Posted: 07:38:42 27/04/2018
    I talk to myself....a lot. I don't have any non-online friends so I'm my own best friend of sorts.

I have plushies that I have very emotional connections to. I know they aren't real but I still have feelings towards them.

I wave my hands a lot when I talk.

Despite being a teenager, I'm not a fan of modern music.

I eat pizza upside down. It's better that way and you can't tell me different.
    ---
    Hahahahaha
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:44:52 27/04/2018 by GaiaMemories
    Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
    #8 Posted: 19:51:09 27/04/2018
    When walking in front of girls, I tend to flex my butt (especially if I'm wearing jeans)

I constantly touch my hips to feel my love handles shrinking and my forearms to feel my veins

I talk to myself pretty often, too

I love girly shampoos and lotions

And I like to play with straws
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:14:24 27/04/2018 by Metallo
    KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3248
    #9 Posted: 21:15:08 27/04/2018
    I always wash my hands after touching worn shoes and socks
    I wear hairbands even if I am wearing a hoodie
    I use a cloth grocery bag as a purse
    I wear my shoes like slippers (with the backs folded in)
    In my "purse" I carry a small stuffed animal and my Nintendo Switch
    If I really REALLY consider you a super close friend, I will greet with hugs
    ---
    Pokemon Shiny Hunter
    Gastrodon Fangirl
    Shiny Shellos caught 5/1/2022
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:15:46 27/04/2018 by KrystalLBX
    parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
    #10 Posted: 22:02:06 27/04/2018
    -Talking to myself, I talk myself through stratageys in video games. Especially turn based games like Fire Emblem.
    -Walking with one hand on my hip.
    ---
    looks like ive got some things to do...
    Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10125
    #11 Posted: 21:57:18 28/04/2018
    I talk to myself a lot in English even though my native language is Finnish
    I bite the insides of my mouth until it hurts and blood comes out (kind of replaced my earlier filthy habit of biting my nails)
    I always quadruple check the water taps, standby electric appliances and locked doors before I leave my home
    ---
    I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
    Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
    #12 Posted: 00:34:33 29/04/2018 | Topic Creator
    Quote: sonicbrawler182
    When eating meals, I tend to eat one specific thing first before moving onto the next (so as an example, if I got fries and a burger, I'd eat all of my fries, then the burger). I've been getting better at mixing it up lately though.

I do this all the time!
    ---
    i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
    #13 Posted: 02:38:30 29/04/2018
    Quote: GaiaMemories
    I talk to myself....a lot. I don't have any non-online friends so I'm my own best friend of sorts.

I have plushies that I have very emotional connections to. I know they aren't real but I still have feelings towards them.

I tend to do the first one when I sing
    as for the second one bolded, do you mean you eat it crust first? or do you literally do a head stand to eat pizza (or like lean against a wall )
    ---
    Pokemon Shiny Hunter
    Gastrodon Fangirl
    kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
    #14 Posted: 02:49:20 29/04/2018

Honestly if you DON'T feel this way you're some sort of heartless monster.
    ---
    I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
    somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
    #15 Posted: 05:14:54 29/04/2018
    I always stare off into space
    GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
    #16 Posted: 23:35:11 29/04/2018
    Quote: KrystalLBX

as for the second one bolded, do you mean you eat it crust first? or do you literally do a head stand to eat pizza (or like lean against a wall )

As in all the toppings are touching my tongue, with the crust being to the roof of my mouth.
    ---
    Hahahahaha
    #17 Posted: 02:30:50 03/05/2018
    Quote: KrystalLBX

As in all the toppings are touching my tongue, with the crust being to the roof of my mouth.

huh strange
    ---
    Pokemon Shiny Hunter
    Gastrodon Fangirl
    Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me