Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Ro-Bow and Wild Storm
Todd Green Sparx Gems: 273
#1 Posted: 17:53:36 26/03/2018 | Topic Creator
Hey,

Does anyone know if Ro-Bow or Wild Storm will be re-released? I have been a fan of Skylanders since Giants and collected them all up until this game, and decided I was done and wasn't going to get Imaginators, but the Switch version drew me in. I like that I was able to scan my entire collection in, put them back in the tote I keep them in, and be able to use them in-game without having to drag them out. Anyway, I got all of the Senseis I could find, and am missing Ro-Bow and Wild Storm. They're not anywhere. I'm not going to pay close to $100 for them on eBay or Amazon. :/ I'm also missing Kaos, but I have a feeling he's long gone.
---
Trap Team Party: (Trap Masters) smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
(Core) smilie smilie
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#2 Posted: 18:37:49 26/03/2018
At this point I very much doubt any thing Skylanders will be re-released. I myself need a Chompy Mage (normal or Christmas) but I doubt I'll be able to get one without paying though the nose. There is a chance the common stuff will make it to Below Five stores but I very much doubt Ro-Bow or Wild Storm would be one of those figures.
---
Stay Cool!
tytra Red Sparx Gems: 87
#3 Posted: 18:43:58 26/03/2018
I live in Ohio and been doing the skylander hunting since day 1. Once we caught wind that Ro-Bow may or may not be released by where we lived, we immediately picked him up off ebay for around 25.00 We are glad we did. While searching for others, we later found him out in the wild 1 time but never picked up another copy at toys r us. I don't know if you have them near you but I found a lot of my collection at The Exchange. They are all opened but least I was able to get the figure. Honestly, I have no problem keeping an eye out for these 2 and let you know if I find them.

Side note, this reminds me when I was hunting the last 2 I needed. Regular thrillepede and regular chompy mage. Both I had to get off ebay ;/
Good Luck and I'll keep you posted
Todd Green Sparx Gems: 273
#4 Posted: 02:10:53 27/03/2018 | Topic Creator
Thanks, Tytra! I'd appreciate any heads up if you come across them!

@Fairyland - You can currently get Chompy Mage (Christmas version) on Amazon for $15.
---
Trap Team Party: (Trap Masters) smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
(Core) smilie smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me