darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon > A "Did you know...?" topic for DotD (May contain spoilers)
Page 1 of 1
A "Did you know...?" topic for DotD (May contain spoilers) [CLOSED]
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#1 Posted: 09:46:00 15/02/2009 | Topic Creator
"Did you know that Cynder seems to be purple?" "Did you know that three years had past since the previous game?" and ect.

Every game (or everything for that matter) has things that many people don't know about it. All this needs is for everyone with information about anything in this game that isn't super obvious, preferably with something to show how it is in the game.

I'll start: X3
That in the cut scene where Ignitus dies (it was a stupid death though; could have been avoided), This Broken Soul's music plays? If you listen closly, you can here it. Here's a YT video, but since I got the PS2 version and can thus hack data off it, I got the audio itself here (just click 'Download Now!', and once the Click here thing comes up, click it, then open for those who just want to listen). I didn't include the part with Dark Spyro, simply because it would've been a waste.

So, anyone have anything else interesting to add?
SpyroGirlCazy Emerald Sparx Gems: 4436
#2 Posted: 11:45:35 15/02/2009
i didnt like it how cynder seemd to be purple ! shes ment to be black, she is a black dragon but in this game they just made her look purple smilie
which is stupid,
im not saying i dont like DOTD, im just saying why did they make her purple.
#3 Posted: 20:19:06 15/02/2009 | Topic Creator
That was an obvious thing, but I think they did it because they couldn't figure out how to make her another color or something.
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#4 Posted: 01:16:49 16/02/2009
I think Cynders meant to be like a very dark violet. I think Cynder was meant to be like grey in TEN because she was like just turning back to normal from Malefor's control so she sort of still has some darkness. I think that this very dark violet colour is her true colour. Alos I think its the lighting in some parts of the game makes it look purple smilie.

And another... Did you know that sierra are lazy because they've used two different versions of creatures called trolls? The Dantez Freezer trolls and then thoes big guys in DOTD smilie

And another thing, did you know that Malefor's Army is forged from trees, plants and rock binded together by magic? (Duh smilie) Except the Wyverns, they are real creatues that were taken over my Malefor in his need of winged best. He couldn't turn to the Dragons for help so he choose the next best thing.
#5 Posted: 02:11:43 16/02/2009 | Topic Creator
Violet is purple; what I think happened with Cynder is that, well, there are NO dark colors in the game, so she had to be a dark SHADE of a color, but anything black (like the Dark forms) was hard to look at.

XD Oh wow.

XD Where else would Malefor get his army?
#6 Posted: 02:40:57 16/02/2009
Quote: Shrazer320
smilie Where else would Malefor get his army?

I know! I am the source of all knoledge that no one knew before smilie (In my dreams!)
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#7 Posted: 02:54:19 16/02/2009
"Did you know you can make Spyro's little earth ball go faster if you hold down the Square button? Did you know that the highest hit combo you can get is 999? Did you know that The Destroyer is a rip-off of one of the "Ecco the Dolphin's" boss fights? Did you know the Siege Towers were a rip-off from Lord of the Rings? Did you know Chris Wilson is leaving Sierra (Thus Spyro (Smart guy))"

YAY!
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#8 Posted: 03:12:29 16/02/2009
Wait... what was that last one? o.0
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#9 Posted: 03:12:40 16/02/2009 | Topic Creator
XD Nice.
#10 Posted: 13:53:17 16/02/2009
Quote: Cynder_Rox
Did you know the Siege Towers were a rip-off from Lord of the Rings?

How can a siege tower be a rip-off from lord of the rings? That's what seige towers generaly do? Fire random stuff and then basicly the enemies on them take over the place. How can that be a rip-off? Lord of the rings didn't invent seige towers.
#11 Posted: 22:09:31 16/02/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: bionicle2809

How can a siege tower be a rip-off from lord of the rings? That's what seige towers generaly do? Fire random stuff and then basicly the enemies on them take over the place. How can that be a rip-off? Lord of the rings didn't invent seige towers.

I think she ment the design.
#12 Posted: 01:11:13 17/02/2009

Yeah but thats the basic design for a seigh tower too smilie
#13 Posted: 02:52:42 17/02/2009 | Topic Creator

Yeah but thats the basic design for a seigh tower too :P

Well, eh. XD *shrug*
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#14 Posted: 01:24:35 18/02/2009

THE FREAKIN' ENTIRE BATTLE WAS A RIP-OFF! I should have just stated that this game was basically like playing Lord of the Rings in a draconic form in a bright SHINY happy land...<.<;
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:25:15 18/02/2009 by Cynder_Rox
#15 Posted: 02:54:00 18/02/2009 | Topic Creator

Yeah but thats the basic design for a seigh tower too :P

THE FREAKIN' ENTIRE BATTLE WAS A RIP-OFF! I should have just stated that this game was basically like playing Lord of the Rings in a draconic form in a bright SHINY happy land...<.<;

XD Wasn't it though?
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#16 Posted: 05:59:40 20/02/2009

Shiny happy land, YEY! Now all we need is some pink unicorns and pretty ponies! They'll fit into DotD PERFECTLY.
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me