JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#1 Posted: 20:03:33 19/11/2017 | Topic Creator
It's permanent isn't it? Dang
And I never even got to do that win online races emblem
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
arenne Gold Sparx Gems: 2849
#2 Posted: 23:28:23 22/11/2017
So it has been several days and servers are still down (at least here in Canada). Has anyone heard if there was an official announcement regarding the cessation of online features for this game? I would be pretty disappointed if they halted this feature without a formal announcement. I know that the online component is not essential (unless of course you care about completing your emblems, which I do), but I strongly feel they should make an announcement to their consumers. At least Disney Infinity respected their fans/consumers, and made it very clear when they would shut down servers, and they had not even been around for as long as Skylanders.
Personally, I feel that if they are still flogging Superchargers Starter Packs at major retailers such as TRU, then they should be upfront with the consumers about the scope of their product's features.
---
Mmmm, BBQ!!!
Johnbonne Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#3 Posted: 07:27:47 23/11/2017
arenne beat me to it. Yes, if they're still selling the toys - especially during one of the biggest sale periods of the year - they should let people know because some people may have gotten back into the PvP side of the game and want to try it out with new toys. It wouldn't hurt to explain this to folks, in my opinion.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#4 Posted: 13:23:34 23/11/2017
TT's servers closed with just a message to play SC. I don't think they care.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#5 Posted: 23:07:07 27/11/2017
Darn ._.

Oh well not like my friends played this game in the past :l sadly...
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#6 Posted: 12:28:40 25/01/2018
The online mods were the best part about vehicles, and as I said when it came out, props to the dev that thought of it, because it's a great expansion of Trinkets from TT in character models that can actually be messed with little risk. RIP, don't forget to archive Buuzer's videos about them if you liked any.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#7 Posted: 00:56:31 26/01/2018
I wish I could experiment with that.
---
Bruh
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#8 Posted: 12:30:39 29/01/2018
are the servers for other games using the 'tip of the day' online feature shutdown too?
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#9 Posted: 12:37:00 29/01/2018
Quote: Drawdler
Oh my gosh, I forgot about trinkets. Honestly, I didn't even care for any particular mods or use them much. Largely because they were so annoying to unlock in the first place. But honestly, they're something that I wish had been in the game since it came out and make... Or well, made... Vehicles feel more complete and gave me *something* to mess with on them that I semi-enjoyed. Those videos really need to be archived before records of this stuff are lost forever.

trinkets was a good idea but totally ruined by microtransactions.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me