Forum

Skylanders Academy

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Academy > About to replay the entire series!!
Page 1 of 1
About to replay the entire series!!
Earth-Dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#1 Posted: 02:58:39 09/11/2017 | Topic Creator
About to replay the entire series again, but I’m setting up a few ground rules due to the ease of having level 20 toons and an army of like 100 skylander figs playable in the first game alone

1 - starting a new file for each game.
2 - Picking a team of 8 (10 for later games) when starting the game and resetting those models. One character per element.
3 - No items allowed (never use um anyway)
4 - Only switch my character to match that areas element or to unlock a gate or such.
5 - If the game requires a switch and that Lander has already been knocked out, I have to restart the level.
6 - Moving on to the next game when I’ve completed all available Challanges and levels with the chosen characters and just overall feel satisfied.

For whatever reason, I enjoy playing Skylanders with an accomplice, so I’m gonna try to find one. The cat and dog aren’t exactly team players. That way we can get some PvP in as well!!
---
Glad heroic challenges are gone. Imagine doing 165 per skylander. That's 27225 challenges. No thank you.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#2 Posted: 03:09:47 09/11/2017
I think you posted in the wrong part of the forum.
Unless you only wanted to use characters from the show. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me