Forum

Skylanders Academy

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Academy > stuff you want in future seasons?
Page 1 of 1
stuff you want in future seasons?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 20:23:15 11/10/2017 | Topic Creator
just a fun topic.

i'd wanna see-

Fiesta in at least one episode, voiced by Weird Al Yankovic (i love this man's work)

Luminous in at least one episode, voiced by Jemaine Clement (AKA the voice of Tamatoa)

Superchargers (Spitfire and Astroblast mostly bc their vehicles are in the show already. High Volt could be there too, working at cloudcracker.)

the scrapped stuff from S2 (Tree Rex, Jawbreaker, Gulper, Dr. Krankcase, Flynn, that stealth elf episode)

More of Bad Breath, Ninjini, King Pen, Cy, and the B Team in general

Zap, Boomer, Drobot, Boom Bloom, and Eye Brawl

Pop Fizz's beast form (i actually had a really good idea for how this could be used)
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#2 Posted: 20:30:13 11/10/2017
Mesmeralda, Fiesta, Nightfall, Bad Juju, Smolderdash, Sleep Dragon(juicy lore), any scrapped S2 character, and yeah doubling down on Pop Fizz's beast form since it's on the biography.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:46:21 11/10/2017 by Bifrost
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#3 Posted: 20:30:42 11/10/2017
Wildfire.
---
Soon.
SkyFan91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1806
#4 Posted: 20:44:05 11/10/2017
Superchargers. Most importantly, SPITFIRE PLEASE
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#5 Posted: 20:56:10 11/10/2017 | Topic Creator
here's that beast form episode concept

the title is "American Fizziot"

Pop Fizz is assigned to mentor a team of three magic element cadets (double trouble, star strike, wrecking ball). the cadets don't do too well in training, and Pop begins to feel as if he's not a good leader. He blames this shortcoming on his tendency to forget stuff, and overall lack of serious attitude. He searches his potions for a possible solution, and finds a potion at the very back of a cabinet, with a warning on it. he drinks said potion, and enters beast form. the next day, the training of the magic cadets improves, but his beast form has caused him to be excessively harsh on the cadets. within a few days, the beast form has completely overtaken Pop, prompting Stealth and Jet to take action. The two team up to fight beast pop, but to little effect. Pop manages to throw Jet against a rock of sorts, and he closes in. Jet then says this- "I know you can overcome this, Pop! we believe in you! I believe in you! I've ALWAYS believed in you! because you're my best friend!" Pop has a "life flashing before his eyes" thing, and snaps out of beast mode. The ep ends with the main cast having food at the cadet house, and Pop learning that he doesn't have to change himself because he's fine the way he is.
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#6 Posted: 13:38:41 13/10/2017
Sparx
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#7 Posted: 17:49:47 13/10/2017
Darker Story arcs.
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#8 Posted: 00:18:45 30/10/2017
A battle of the bands theme episode with Team Spyro forming a band and having a music battle against the Doom Raiders. Which Spyro would probably be the vocalist, Stealth Elf would be a pianist, Eruptor would be the drummer, Jet-Vac and Pop Fizz would be guitarists and Sprocket and Cynder would be backup vocalists. For the Doom Raiders, Golden Queen would be the vocalist, Wolfgang would be guitarist and vocalist, Chompy Mage would be pianist, Chef Pepper Jack would be the drummer, Dreamcatcher and Broccoli Guy would be backup vocalists. And probably a special guest judge character voiced by Bruno Mars.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#9 Posted: 09:10:18 30/10/2017
Imagine if classic Spyro met Skylander Spyro, best episode 10 out of 10.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
TTD Hunter Gems: 6213
#10 Posted: 20:37:55 16/11/2017
I'd like I see more episodes set in familiar locations from the games.
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#11 Posted: 21:57:52 16/11/2017
Yea or at least stop reusing the same locations or have better looking ones, Skylands is supposed to be beautiful but we only see these empty islands.
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#12 Posted: 22:13:52 16/11/2017
I think more buildings outside the campus would be nice, not just new locations. Kind of a bummer discovering that literally everyone uses the campus town services, when they live in entirely different corners of Skylands. Some sort of Outlands city would be kind of nice to have villain interaction that makes sense.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#13 Posted: 10:59:50 17/11/2017
I would like to see more of the ice location
A lava location would be nice
Monster Marsh would be a cool location
The Cloudbreather's Crag Is a beautiful location
Land of The Undesd

As for villans
They can introduce the evil drows from Super Chargers as new villains
Cyclope Dragons because they look so bad ash
Spot bites and Sketeons
Spell Punks
Gear Golems

Non Hero good guys

The cute fox looking creatures that they have been including since Swap Force
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#14 Posted: 19:47:28 17/11/2017
Instead of something I do want to see, how about something I don't want to see: Falling forest or whatever it's called!
TTD Hunter Gems: 6213
#15 Posted: 14:19:35 18/11/2017
I'd quite like to see the Falling Forest. Not that autumn-orange island we've been getting in the past couple of seasons but the one we got in SSA.

If we were to get Giants I'd like them to explore the Arkyans more, maybe a few flashbacks? I think that could be incredibly interesting.
#16 Posted: 15:58:46 18/11/2017
I want the minis on future seasons.
---
Earth-Dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#17 Posted: 16:40:08 18/11/2017
Quote: Pokemon2

We did....the first episode smilie

I don’t think Lore wise the babies are actually different skylanders. Maybe a “skylander babies” episode.
---
Glad heroic challenges are gone. Imagine doing 165 per skylander. That's 27225 challenges. No thank you.
#18 Posted: 19:33:31 18/11/2017
Quote: Earth-Dragon
Quote: Pokemon2

We did....the first episode smilie

I don’t think Lore wise the babies are actually different skylanders. Maybe a “skylander babies” episode.

Baby Spyro isn't exactly Spry though despite their designs being pretty much the same
---
Johnbonne Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#19 Posted: 19:41:29 18/11/2017
Keep in mind this is an alternative setting, so sidekicks/minis/babylanders in the comics and games can have totally reworked or adapted stories in the TV show, for better or for worse. For an episode or a story spanning a 2-3 episode arc, I'd welcome that if the voice actors are right and the situations they're in are still perilous/hilarious.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:46:11 18/11/2017 by Johnbonne
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me