Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > For those that play Fallout/Skyrim
Page 1 of 1
For those that play Fallout/Skyrim
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1 Posted: 01:42:12 18/09/2017 | Topic Creator
What do your characters look like?

In Fallout 4, my guy is literally the default character. I changed nothing about him at all. I called him Nate because I believe that's his official name. I know, I'm boring. He wears the full Minutemen General's outfit as well as a full suit of X-01 power armor. He's honestly the nicest guy you'll ever meet, but if you do anything bad, he don't hesitate to blow your head off with his custom rifle.

In Skyrim, my guy is an Imperial named Gorrick. He has a brown beard with a knot, long, braided hair and red war paint over one eye. That eye is also blind. He has the full set of Deadric armor (minus the helmet) and mainly uses the Volendrung hammer for most situations but also the Dragonbone bow for distance such as when he fights dragons.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:45:06 29/10/2017 by Chompy-King257
Johnbonne Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#2 Posted: 06:06:53 18/09/2017
In Fallout 4 particularly, I always play bruised characters. I have no idea why, but I love the bruise, burn and scar details - my lady character looks badass (especially in an army helm and aviators), and my bloke looks like an old world serial killer, which is the idea, but the game won't let you be evil.... just a sarcy so-and-so. I call him "The Scarred Man"; he's just a force of nature, the avatar of chaos.... and all people know is he has more scars than any mortal man should. But he's constantly railroaded into being the good guy.

In Skyrim, always a Dunmer. Always stealth, always archery and usually sides with the Imperials (had it not been for the xenophobia in the main Stormcloak city, I'd go with them each time - killing Imps is far more fun I find). I like to roleplay him as part of some kind of cabal - everything that happens, every choice he makes is for some greater good or evil, perhaps even beyond Sithis and the Night Mother. Perhaps another forgotten god is being worshipped, or a greater empire than the Aldmeri Dominion has grasped Tamriel. Much spoop.

I must play a heavy character at some point, just so I can yell "VOLENDRUNG!" over and over because it's a funny Orcy word.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#3 Posted: 13:23:25 24/10/2017
i tried making my fallout 4 character look like paul mccartney but he looked more like al pacino instead
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#4 Posted: 20:21:13 24/10/2017
Skyrim: Nordic female, with ore appropriate name and skills (Two handed, black smiting) the only change i really make is heavy armor as i feel it works better with two handed.

ive never played a fallout game to completion so. *shrug*
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me