Forum

Poll

Favourite CTR:NF Spyro skin?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Pokémon Topic (Warning: Dexit Talk Banned)
First | Previous | Page 74 of 74
1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74
Pokémon Topic (Warning: Dexit Talk Banned) [STICKY]
Drednaw Green Sparx Gems: 129
#3651 Posted: 16:54:03 29/09/2020
huh, nice
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 5785
#3652 Posted: 17:33:04 29/09/2020
Here's a fun question for you guys!

If you lived in the Pokemon World and were a Pokemon Trainer, what pokemon would be your "Pikachu". The pokemon that's always with you on every journey, and usually rides your shoulder? IThe latter part isn't necessary, but ideal because it's more Pikachu-esqe. If you want, you can list two, one that rides you and one that follows you.

For me, it's Minccino, who would ride me, and then Druddigon, who would follow me.
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
#3653 Posted: 18:05:14 29/09/2020
your minccino rides you, huh? ;)
emeraldzoroark Emerald Sparx Gems: 3317
#3654 Posted: 18:09:44 29/09/2020
Well mine would be obvious.
Kecleon
---
I’ve had this avatar for a year and a half at this point, I’m not changing it now
#3655 Posted: 18:16:14 29/09/2020
i will carry a snapping turtle on my shoulder
KrystalLBX Gold Sparx Gems: 2172
#3656 Posted: 18:29:24 29/09/2020
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

If you lived in the Pokemon World and were a Pokemon Trainer, what pokemon would be your "Pikachu". The pokemon that's always with you on every journey, and usually rides your shoulder? IThe latter part isn't necessary, but ideal because it's more Pikachu-esqe. If you want, you can list two, one that rides you and one that follows you.

For me, it's Minccino, who would ride me, and then Druddigon, who would follow me.

[User Posted Image]

But I would raise her from a Shellos first
---
Pokemon Shiny and Mark Hunter
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 5785
#3657 Posted: 20:26:20 29/09/2020
Quote: Drednaw
your minccino rides you, huh? smilie

He rides me on my shoulder you dumb *****.
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:26:40 29/09/2020 by HeyitsHotDog
Vespi Yellow Sparx Gems: 1982
#3658 Posted: 06:40:23 30/09/2020

I want a Chandelure to float near me and an Electivire to first bump while I walk
Halvmorke Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#3659 Posted: 10:21:28 30/09/2020
Haunter in my case, favourite pokemon since I was a child.
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
ThunderEgg Yellow Sparx Gems: 1329
#3660 Posted: 18:40:01 30/09/2020

hmm... well, my favorite starter is litten, so i think that would be my go-to. if i had to chose one that isn't a starter, i'd go for shinx. maybe dunsparce because it deserves love.

and if i were to pick any other pokemon i really like? recently i've found myself interested in either garchomp or haxorus.
---
I AM ETERNAL!
#3661 Posted: 19:27:47 30/09/2020
in all seriousness i'd love to have a pidove on my shoulder. it's a good bird
Muffin Man Emerald Sparx Gems: 3737
#3662 Posted: 08:50:37 01/10/2020
I love that they've added so many ways to modify our old pokemon and make them competitive. I have so many old pokemon from across the years going all the way back to the original Charizard I started with in Firered. I had no idea about natures or IVs or any of that back then, and even after I learned about it I hated replacing my in-game pokemon with bred pokemon. Now I can just update my OG zard with nature mints, max soup, bottle caps, and an ability patch and use him competively.
---
whoever reads this shall succumb to the ways of the Muffin
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:51:46 01/10/2020 by Muffin Man
#3663 Posted: 13:32:16 01/10/2020
Quote: Muffin Man
I love that they've added so many ways to modify our old pokemon and make them competitive. I have so many old pokemon from across the years going all the way back to the original Charizard I started with in Firered. I had no idea about natures or IVs or any of that back then, and even after I learned about it I hated replacing my in-game pokemon with bred pokemon. Now I can just update my OG zard with nature mints, max soup, bottle caps, and an ability patch and use him competively.

Dynamax Charizard is better then Gmax charizard, the only difference is the Gmax vs Dmax move
Dmax fire sets up the sun, which is significantly better.

But yeah it's really nice how much quality of life competitive improvements there are, makes competitive shinies actually reasonable.
---
#3664 Posted: 17:49:00 04/10/2020
Btw there is a high likelyhood of one final Crown Tundra trailer as there are a couple new forms and legendaries that have yet to be shown off.
---
Muffin Man Emerald Sparx Gems: 3737
#3665 Posted: 14:47:48 10/10/2020
Quote: KrystalLBX
Quote: Muffin Man

Dynamax Charizard is better then Gmax charizard, the only difference is the Gmax vs Dmax move
Dmax fire sets up the sun, which is significantly better.

Hmm, I guess G-Max isn't necessary, but I have seen a lot of sets using it though, such as this: https://www.smogon.com/forums/...g-darm.3661112/

But luckily switching back and forth between D-Max and G-Max is trivial since finding max mushrooms is easy. The fact that you can never switch back to a non-hidden ability after using the hidden ability capsule means I'll need to be careful when using it, though.
---
whoever reads this shall succumb to the ways of the Muffin
#3666 Posted: 22:03:40 10/10/2020
i mostly just dick around on OU so i dont use dmax competitively but it's a fun gimmick
#3667 Posted: 16:02:28 11/10/2020
http://www.strawpoll.me/21084383

Strawpoll for the upcoming DLC
---
#3668 Posted: 17:35:57 11/10/2020
I suppose i should share my hopes for the dlc
-A way to farm/buy dream/beast balls
-An efficient way to shiny hunt the tapus/cosmog/necrozma/zygarde
-The new clothes are cool
-They don’t go too crazy with version exclusive stuff
-They patch the 3% shiny bug
-We can hunt sinistea anywhere other than the glimwood tangle
-They don’t go crazy with shiny locks (they will)
-A Keldeo encounter was apparently leaked, please let us shiny hunt that

I doubt much of this will happen but eh
---
I’ve had this avatar for a year and a half at this point, I’m not changing it now
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 5763
#3669 Posted: 19:14:43 11/10/2020
What about a challenge mode for the veterans like me, not asking for something as extreme as a nuzlocke but it would be really neat to be able to really test your skills.
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
#3670 Posted: 03:37:10 12/10/2020
Quote: emeraldzoroark

..i would like to see information on that

also i hope the steeds look good

also here's to hoping calyrex/the new regis/the galar birds have good shinies, they'll more than likely be shiny locked but still
#3671 Posted: 05:58:54 12/10/2020
Quote: Drednaw

..i would like to see information on that

also i hope the steeds look good

also here's to hoping calyrex/the new regis/the galar birds have good shinies, they'll more than likely be shiny locked but still

The
Keldeo
thing might be a fake assumption based on datamine

[User Posted Image] Since the "Steed" thing relates to horses and Keldeo and friends are horses. But nah the titles clearly are referring to the following
Sacred Bonds: Calyrex and the two pokemon it can fuse with
Legendary Tree: Galar Birbs
Terrible Titans: Regis
Ultra Beyond: Ultra-Beast
---
#3672 Posted: 07:08:43 12/10/2020
Actually I was referring to this
---
#3673 Posted: 20:00:06 12/10/2020
Actually I was referring to this

oh huh ok, didnt actually see that. Pretty cool
---
#3674 Posted: 15:11:58 13/10/2020
thanks niantic for locking one of my favorite G5 pokemon behind another stupid ****ing egg gimmick
Sleepy0429 Gold Sparx Gems: 2738
#3675 Posted: 16:15:31 13/10/2020
thanks niantic for locking away sandile AND bisharp behind 12km eggs.
---
Season X is here, and the world is destablizing, fast!
sleepy is back and gayer than ever
#3676 Posted: 17:09:10 13/10/2020
and vullaby

i could go on about niantic's **** ups
Sleepy0429 Gold Sparx Gems: 2738
#3677 Posted: 17:37:33 13/10/2020
niantic has pissed on my cow and spit on my face, the megas are especially awful.
---
Season X is here, and the world is destablizing, fast!
sleepy is back and gayer than ever
#3678 Posted: 22:55:59 13/10/2020
john hanke is a ***** ass mother ****er
#3679 Posted: 16:49:44 15/10/2020
alright so the crown tundra is gonna be out in a week, when the datamine happens can someone pm me which pokemon are shiny locked?
And don’t tell me the names or anything else about the two leaked pokemon are pls (except for if they’re shiny locked), i want to know what i can hunt but i dont want actual spoilers
---
#3680 Posted: 16:58:21 15/10/2020
alright so the crown tundra is gonna be out in a week, when the datamine happens can someone pm me which pokemon are shiny locked?
And don’t tell me the names or anything else about the two leaked pokemon are pls (except for if they’re shiny locked), i want to know what i can hunt but i dont want actual spoilers

you got it fam
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6575
#3681 Posted: 16:59:48 15/10/2020 | Topic Creator
Two Pokémon were leaked?

question mark?
---
A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage.

Black lives matter, don't stop fighting until they do.
#3682 Posted: 17:04:41 15/10/2020
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Two Pokémon were leaked?

question mark?

Basically...
In the datamine of the crown tundra, the dex went up from 890 (eternatus) to 898. 891/892 is kubfu/urshifu, then 893 is zarude. that leaves 5 mons. calyrex is confirmed from the datamine to be 898, while the regis are 894/895 iirc. from what we know about 896/897, they’re apparently horses that fuse with calyrex
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:06:01 15/10/2020 by emeraldzoroark
#3683 Posted: 18:16:58 15/10/2020
yes that's correct, those are what i'm dubbing "the steeds"

their placeholder names in the code, hakuba and kokuba, are japanese and translate roughly to "black horse" and "white horse"

one week away, very excited
#3684 Posted: 05:53:27 16/10/2020

Wait,
What if we get a trailer before then that reveals them? Would it be safe then?
---
#3685 Posted: 07:07:56 16/10/2020
Quote: KrystalLBX

Wait,
What if we get a trailer before then that reveals them? Would it be safe then?

Yeah sure, i’ll keep up to date with trailers and stuff so it wont be spoilers then
---
sans Green Sparx Gems: 498
#3686 Posted: 23:07:46 16/10/2020

sneasel would be my "pikachu" in that he rides on my shoulder.

the one that follows me would probably be houndoom or zoroark.
---
all lives don't matter until black lives do. blm. 1312.

join my rp
#3687 Posted: 05:07:34 17/10/2020
[User Posted Image]
Image of me and my new mark Snom (decided to catch one for the lolz after finishing the IOA dex earlier, first try got the uncommon mark so this Snom is now Riley the Sociable) as we went hunting down the alolan diglets.

Oh and we ran into this. Good thing I have quick balls cuz I was not prepared for a fight.
[User Posted Image]
---
#3688 Posted: 03:50:43 18/10/2020
They confirmed on Pokenchi you can only catch each legendary in a raid ONCE total

BUT they show up at the end every single time (with 3 minor mons before) and there catch rate is 100% regardless of the ball.

Stock up on cool pokeballs now!!!
---
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10708
#3689 Posted: 06:36:57 18/10/2020
But the most important question is can they be shiny?
---
#SobbleSquad
#3690 Posted: 07:42:12 18/10/2020
Unfortunately, probably not. From what I can tell, you can do each den multiple times, but you can only catch one.

Let’s say you find and catch Mewtwo, then you go to your friends game to help him fight Mewtwo. Plot twist, it’s a shiny. Now instead of catching this cool shiny together, the game says no. Many people would be screwed over by this.

Not to mention the odds would have to be reduced if this were to be a viable shiny hunting method, since you have to fight 3 other Raid Pokémon before even seeing if it’s a shiny. This could take up to 10 minutes. And if the odds are reduced, the scenario above would be even more likely.

I despise shiny locks, but this method would be so tedious that shiny locks would be preferable. The only solution I can think of is to lower the odds down to 1/100 (or something, this might be too generous) and to shiny lock legendaries, but only in multiplayer.
---
First | Previous | Page 74 of 74
1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me