Forum

Poll

Favourite CTR:NF Spyro skin?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Pokémon Topic (Warning: Dexit Talk Banned)
First | Previous | Page 50 of 73 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 71 72 73
Pokémon Topic (Warning: Dexit Talk Banned) [STICKY]
willspyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5460
#2451 Posted: 22:52:10 13/06/2019
It's inevitable that Sword and Shield will fail.

[User Posted Image]
---
Some friendships are so strong, they can even transcend lifetimes - Avatar Roku
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5470
#2452 Posted: 23:18:25 13/06/2019
Quote: HotDogAndZap
gamefreak could kick my ribs in and spit on me and id still buy every pkmn game they churn out but my excitement for swsh has depleted immensely.

This about sums up my feelings
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 7276
#2453 Posted: 00:03:01 14/06/2019
But it's not really getting 1000 if three digits of them aren't appearing :'D It's just going to reach that number outside of the game which is pretty dumb.
---
I do art!
MAHARI YUWARE GAAIE SABANARE
AMARE DIRAHI JUMAGI GANASHARA
emeraldzoroark Emerald Sparx Gems: 3268
#2454 Posted: 08:57:19 15/06/2019
Ok so here’s my ideal shiny hunting team for legendaries
You need a lot of Timer Balls, a Quick Ball, Full Restores, Revives and Roto-Catch Power.

Gardevoir
Synchronize
252 Defence and 252 Special Defence
Nature depends on legendary
Taunt (In case they have buffs)
Memento (To lower stats so the damage they do is barely anything)

Whimsicott
Prankster (for that priority)
Taunt
Memento
Stun Spore

Whimsicott
Prankster
Taunt
Memento
Stun Spore

Exeggutor
252 Defence 252 Special Defence
Leppa Berry
Harvest
Skill Swap (this in combination with Harvest and a bestowed Leppa Berry means the thing won’t struggle itself)
Bestow

Pyukumuku
252 HP 252 Speed
Unaware (just so it doesn’t have Innards Out
Soak (For things that resist False Swipe, Dark Types immune to Prankster, Grass/Electric types immune to Stun Spore, even less damage because no STAB bonus)
Taunt
Memento

Drapion
252 Attack 252 Speed
Leftovers
Battle Armor (So critical hits won’t bypass the debuffs)
False Swipe
Taunt
Swords Dance

This is the method to use. It doesn’t work on everything, but you can move things around to adjust it for specific legendaries. It’s important to look up the movesets for the legendary so you know what to do.
Lead with Gardevoir
Quick Ball
Taunt
Memento into Exeggutor
Sleep Powder (might need to use it twice because accuracy)
Skill Swap
Bestow
Switch to Pyukumuku
Taunt
Soak
Memento to Whimsicott 1
Taunt
Memento into Whimsicott 2
Stun Spore
Taunt
Memento into Drapion (unless they’re already at -6, then just switch)
False Swipe
Taunt
(Keep using False Swipe while applying Taunt when it wears off)
Roto-Catch
Timer Ball
Then repeat these steps until you get it:
Taunt
Timer Ball
Timer Ball
---
This avatar will be a reminder of my ultimate goal.
Even if I can’t bring it to Gen 8.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 09:07:21 15/06/2019 by emeraldzoroark
KrystalLBX Gold Sparx Gems: 2119
#2455 Posted: 13:52:54 15/06/2019
Quote: emeraldzoroark
Ok so here’s my ideal shiny hunting team for legendaries
You need a lot of Timer Balls, a Quick Ball, Full Restores, Revives and Roto-Catch Power.

Gardevoir
Synchronize
Nature depends on legendary
Taunt (In case they have buffs)
Memento (To lower stats so the damage they do is barely anything)

Whimsicott
Prankster (for that priority)
Taunt
Memento
Stun Spore

Whimsicott
Prankster
Taunt
Memento
Stun Spore

Exeggutor
252 Defence 252 Special Defence
Leppa Berry
Harvest
Skill Swap (this in combination with Harvest and a bestowed Leppa Berry means the thing won’t struggle itself)
Bestow

Pyukumuku
252 HP 252 Speed
Unaware (just so it doesn’t have Innards Out
Soak (For things that resist False Swipe, Dark Types immune to Prankster, Grass/Electric types immune to Stun Spore, even less damage because no STAB bonus)
Taunt
Memento

Drapion
252 Attack 252 Speed
Leftovers
Battle Armor (So critical hits won’t bypass the debuffs)
False Swipe
Taunt
Swords Dance

This is the method to use. It doesn’t work on everything, but you can move things around to adjust it for specific legendaries. It’s important to look up the movesets for the legendary so you know what to do.
Lead with Gardevoir
Quick Ball
Taunt
Memento into Exeggutor
Sleep Powder (might need to use it twice because accuracy)
Skill Swap
Bestow
Switch to Pyukumuku
Taunt
Soak
Memento to Whimsicott 1
Taunt
Memento into Whimsicott 2
Stun Spore
Taunt
Memento into Drapion (unless they’re already at -6, then just switch)
False Swipe
Taunt
(Keep using False Swipe while applying Taunt when it wears off)
Roto-Catch
Timer Ball
Then repeat these steps until you get it:
Taunt
Timer Ball
Timer Ball

Pamper lead tho
(it could have false swipe, but we dont know yet)
---
Pokemon Shiny and Mark Hunter
#2456 Posted: 15:22:51 15/06/2019
Quote: KrystalLBX
Quote: emeraldzoroark
-snip-

Pamper lead tho
(it could have false swipe, but we dont know yet)

I'm not having Pamper on my team to save 1 quick ball. Unless it gets taunt and memento.
---
#2457 Posted: 18:33:04 15/06/2019
2 good things about the "limited" galar dex
1. Easier to complete the dex for shiny charm
2. Better meta game
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 8982
#2458 Posted: 19:22:13 15/06/2019
2. Better meta game

1) The Alola games had that, but still had data for all the other pokémon, so you could use anyone you want.
2) No. The meta game will likely still end up dominated by a handful of 'mons. Plus, Game Freak sets their own rules for VGC anyway. They could've made it Galar Dex only with other limitations in place.

:/
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:23:11 15/06/2019 by HIR
somePerson Platinum Sparx Gems: 5686
#2459 Posted: 20:10:08 15/06/2019
i dont see a lot of people comment about how the in game world looks empty and lifeless. from the trailers to the e3 demo the world looks super empty. sure you have cool looking parts (cities and important story related areas) in the world that look full of life like this but then you have this area which is devoid of all life. very little trees, grass almost nonexistant, and having only a couple of pokemon appear on the open world. im gonna assume that most of the game will look like humangous flat lands with patches of grass added every now and then with maybe a tree added somewhere or a body of water.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:01:19 15/06/2019 by somePerson
#2460 Posted: 20:54:24 15/06/2019
Par for the course for GF. Since they're behind even regular Nintendo, they're still on that phase of big shallow open world = instant sales and have no idea how the industry has long moved on from it.
---
I do art!
Vespi Yellow Sparx Gems: 1929
#2461 Posted: 01:41:20 16/06/2019
Quote: somePerson
i dont see a lot of people comment about how the in game world looks empty and lifeless. from the trailers to the e3 demo the world looks super empty. sure you have cool looking parts (cities and important story related areas) in the world that look full of life like this but then you have this area which is devoid of all life. very little trees, grass almost nonexistant, and having only a couple of pokemon appear on the open world. im gonna assume that most of the game will look like humangous flat lands with patches of grass added every now and then with maybe a tree added somewhere or a body of water.

7.8/10 too much land
#2462 Posted: 02:50:57 16/06/2019
Quote: Vespi

7.8/10 too much land

honestly the too much water joke is stupid. if people actually read the review ign talked about how hms hindered the experience which is a fair point. the game also gets filled with water related gameplay mechanics such as surfing and diving which is what 90% of the players time is after getting the hms for it. and with surfing and diving comes water type pokemon and water type trainers. it gets h2 overbearing. windmaker made sailing better by being shorter while oras did not. 7.8 isnt even a bad score. people just make jokes about it because they disagree and dont bother actually putting effort to counter argue.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:51:39 16/06/2019 by somePerson
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6521
#2463 Posted: 03:24:37 16/06/2019 | Topic Creator
I wouldn't say that 7.8 is a bad score, sure, but the water routes take literally not even five minutes to traverse over. It's a meme both ways, plain and simple.
---
A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage.

Black lives matter, don't stop fighting until they do.
#2464 Posted: 08:14:04 16/06/2019
Quote: Vespi

7.8/10 too much land

honestly the too much water joke is stupid. if people actually read the review ign talked about how hms hindered the experience which is a fair point. the game also gets filled with water related gameplay mechanics such as surfing and diving which is what 90% of the players time is after getting the hms for it. and with surfing and diving comes water type pokemon and water type trainers. it gets h2 overbearing. windmaker made sailing better by being shorter while oras did not. 7.8 isnt even a bad score. people just make jokes about it because they disagree and dont bother actually putting effort to counter argue.

i was making a meme joke funny to only me but go off i guess
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:14:27 16/06/2019 by Vespi
Muffin Man Emerald Sparx Gems: 3700
#2465 Posted: 11:37:08 16/06/2019
I always thought it was funny how Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon all had a huge focus on water during that gen. Pokemon of course had Hoenn with its many water routes, while Zelda had Wind Waker with its great ocean, and Mario had Super Mario Sunshine with the F.L.U.D.D. and a Tropical Island which eventually gets flooded.
---
whoever reads this shall succumb to the ways of the Muffin
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:20:47 17/06/2019 by Muffin Man
#2466 Posted: 11:46:01 16/06/2019 | Topic Creator
Mario Sunshine and The Wind Waker probably had a focus on water because the GameCube's codename was Dolphin, IIRC.

Not sure about R/S/E, though, but I imagine that might still have been a part of the water craze back then. *shrug*
---

#2467 Posted: 12:24:03 16/06/2019
Too much water is a meme because of the wording, more than anything. They didn't say "poorly designed region" or "overabundance of repetitive areas", they said "too much water".
---
I do art!
#2468 Posted: 14:13:02 16/06/2019
I think Nintendo had a thing for water because the GameCube was powerful enough to run water physics. And no bifrost if you actually read the review and not the final score ign states Quote:
It’s not a new complaint, but Hoenn is still imbalanced type-wise, heavily favoring water. It’s especially noticeable in Alpha Sapphire, in which Team Aqua (the villains of the piece) use a lot of water types. It feels like there are water Pokémon in nearly every battle, and I have an overleveled Pikachu to show for it. You also have to navigate many bodies of water, since much of the late-game involves the HMs Surf and Dive to get from place to place. Diving was really neat back in 2002 when it was new, but I found it incredibly tedious in Alpha and Omega — an obvious example of how superfluous some HMs are.
#2469 Posted: 15:28:35 16/06/2019
Yeah, I know the review went into detail. The meme is that it was on the tl;dr as too much water.
---
I do art!
#2470 Posted: 20:27:54 16/06/2019
Quote: HIR
2. Better meta game

1) The Alola games had that, but still had data for all the other pokémon, so you could use anyone you want.
2) No. The meta game will likely still end up dominated by a handful of 'mons. Plus, Game Freak sets their own rules for VGC anyway. They could've made it Galar Dex only with other limitations in place.

Also you can still complete the dex in Pokemon Home

and actually the meta will get better, especially now that Z moves and megas are out of the picture and any commonly seen troublesome mon can just be not included so they cant compete.
---
#2471 Posted: 20:32:58 16/06/2019 | Topic Creator
Keep the excuses coming. I'm sure Game Freak will learn anything from that.
---

#2472 Posted: 20:59:18 16/06/2019
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Keep the excuses coming. I'm sure Game Freak will learn anything from that.

(note I like megas and z crystals)
Dynamax and gigantimaxing are basically a mix of megas and z moves anyways
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 8982
#2473 Posted: 21:01:27 16/06/2019
Quote: HIR
2. Better meta game

Also you can still complete the dex in Pokemon Home

and actually the meta will get better, especially now that Z moves and megas are out of the picture and any commonly seen troublesome mon can just be not included so they cant compete.

It's not about completing the Dex. Unless Home's going to have a Smogon-esque battle simulator, it's nothing but a glorified trophy case. I already know some of my favorite 'mons are getting the axe. [points to avatar] I want to use them in a console Pokémon game.

And Game Freak have never really cared about balancing their game. People hack and gen in Pokémon all the time that can pass the pathetic hack checks. The Switch is already hacked and the genning software works with LGPE, so it's inevitable that it will work with SwSh. The only question is whether SwSh will break street date and end up in the hands of data miners early like USUM and Smash Ultimate.

Look, if you're excited for the game, I'm happy for you. I hope it's everything you want and then some. But please stop trying to make excuses and justify something people are allowed to be disappointed over. ¬_¬

EDIT:
(note I like megas and z crystals)
Dynamax and gigantimaxing are basically a mix of megas and z moves anyways

They're inferior versions, especially since we don't exactly know how they effect stats beyond buffing HP.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:02:58 16/06/2019 by HIR
#2474 Posted: 21:14:13 16/06/2019
Dynamaxing as far as we know has only 2 types of moves, Max Guard and an attack from every element. Seems like stats will still be the only thing that matters if you can just Dynamax your Garchomp to get rid of a scary counter.
---
I do art!
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3384
#2475 Posted: 22:27:26 16/06/2019
id like dynamax if it had like... design changes like megas do. its just a bigger version of the pokemon and it feels lazy to me
#2476 Posted: 22:33:18 16/06/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: HotDogAndZap
id like dynamax if it had like... design changes like megas do. its just a bigger version of the pokemon and it feels lazy to me

Likely spoilers ahead:
According to a massive leak that was posted before Dynamaxing was revealed (And so far has been right, including about Dynamaxing itself), there is also going to be something called "Gigamaxing" where Pokémon change their forms akin to Megas.
---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:34:32 16/06/2019 by Sesshomaru75
#2477 Posted: 23:00:38 16/06/2019
As Sesshomaru said although they mispelled Yamper and made a typo on Scorbunny's middle stage

[User Posted Image]
---
#2478 Posted: 00:49:01 17/06/2019
[User Posted Image]
- - -
#2479 Posted: 01:11:10 17/06/2019
In fact, according to the reddit poll, at least 47 people LOVE Maractus. I like it too but uh good luck using her on a team, but that's the point - someone will, no matter how much X-Scissor they eat.
---
I do art!
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#2480 Posted: 02:08:46 17/06/2019
Naractus is ****ing rad, tbh. My boy has storm drain as his ability.
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
#2481 Posted: 05:58:10 17/06/2019
I love Maractus a lot
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#2482 Posted: 07:02:46 17/06/2019
I’m shiny hunting it in Gen 5 to use in a playthrough.
Its shiny is great.
[User Posted Image]
The annoying thing is I have to hatch it because 10% encounter rates is bad. Also I din’t have the Shiny Charm or Masuda Method.
---
#2483 Posted: 19:59:53 17/06/2019
Oh yeah I shiny hunted one back in ORAS too
---
#2484 Posted: 00:57:06 18/06/2019
Not every pokemon needs to be in a game for a Pokemon game to be good.
---
Felines Diamond Sparx Gems: 9342
#2485 Posted: 01:02:11 18/06/2019

I know that's true. Not saying the game will be bad because of the things removed, but by how TOO MANY of the, are removed. People may love a Pokemon game, but they love playing with Pokemon from their childhood, and the fact that they can't transfer them from game to game anymore is bound to irk a few. And things like Mega Evolutions may not have existed back then, but it's something that people have already grown used to. The removes were abrupt and numerous, and that will clearly affect the sales.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#2486 Posted: 01:02:30 18/06/2019
They need to be good by AAA standards and not just okay, first. It's not JUST Dexit, is that Dexit is happening on top of all of the series' problems that fans forgave because everyone could play with their little team. Now this is being taken away and replaced with NOTHING. No better story, no better graphics (the Swish to Let's Go comparison is... Scary), no better pacing.

This is why people are bringing up Gale of Darkness and Battle Revolution on the forums. If the animations were top notch for all the pokémon that stayed, people would hardly fault GF for this. But this is being all take, no give.
---
I do art!
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 01:05:27 18/06/2019 by Bifrost
#2487 Posted: 01:05:34 18/06/2019 | Topic Creator

The game being good or not doesn't excuse the decision either way, and this is coming from someone who doesn't really transfer Pokémon and is still intent on buying the game. :/
---

Felines Diamond Sparx Gems: 9342
#2488 Posted: 01:27:05 18/06/2019
Well Game Freak played with fire, and they're going to get burned. They took a risk too big, and they will face the consecuences unless they do something about the drastic decisions taken in the months left before the game's release.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#2489 Posted: 01:27:42 18/06/2019
Quote: Bifrost
They need to be good by AAA standards and not just okay, first. It's not JUST Dexit, is that Dexit is happening on top of all of the series' problems that fans forgave because everyone could play with their little team. Now this is being taken away and replaced with NOTHING. No better story, no better graphics (the Swish to Let's Go comparison is... Scary), no better pacing.

This is why people are bringing up Gale of Darkness and Battle Revolution on the forums. If the animations were top notch for all the pokémon that stayed, people would hardly fault GF for this. But this is being all take, no give.

>No better story
You dont know that

>No better graphics
They've already enhanced the graphics between trailers what's to say they wont do it again? Also the graphics are still freaking beautiful.

The game being good or not doesn't excuse the decision either way, and this is coming from someone who doesn't really transfer Pokémon and is still intent on buying the game. :/

The decision is healthy for the game, especially the battling side of the game.
Threats can be full yeeted from possibly of being a problem.

#byeLandoYouwontbemissed
---
#2490 Posted: 01:28:44 18/06/2019 | Topic Creator
Keep coming up with your little fantasy land excuses, then.

I'm not going to waste anymore of my time arguing with a brick wall such as yourself. A brick wall that's perfectly content with shilling out excuses for a terrible decision made by a AAA company that wants excuses from people like you, no less. :/

If I'm coming off as an ass, I apologize to everyone else here. But the excuses that people keep making for **** like this is exactly why I've grown tired of the community for both Pokémon and Nintendo as a whole.
---

Edited 4 times - Last edited at 01:35:07 18/06/2019 by Sesshomaru75
#2491 Posted: 01:34:13 18/06/2019
Keep coming up with your little fantasy land excuses, then.

I'm not going to waste anymore of my time arguing with a brick wall such as yourself. A brick wall that's perfectly content with shilling out excuses for a terrible decision made by a AAA company that wants excuses from people like you, no less. :/

Pokemon Co of Gamefreak is giving fans everything they want and yall are STILL COMPLAINING.
at least 95% of those "Im canceling my preorder" people still end up playing and loving the game when it comes out.
---
#2492 Posted: 01:37:04 18/06/2019 | Topic Creator
This is something that people have every right to complain about, honey. You white knighting for Game Freak doesn't change that fact.

Either way, I'm tapping out boiz.
[User Posted Image]
---

Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:41:56 18/06/2019 by Sesshomaru75
Trix Master 100 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6469
#2493 Posted: 01:46:45 18/06/2019
I might not get Sword/Shield unless they put in the national dex. Listen, I can live without the dex if I am able to play with ALL Pokemon. It's I gotta catch em all, not "Catch 5% of the creatures".

It's not healthy, it's not even competitive healthy (we got rules to ban some broken pokemon anyways so wtf?), it's not even franchise healthy. So yeah not really happy and I will continue to ***** and moan, because I think I should have the rights to bring my BEST AND GOOD BOIS ON OVER. I WANT TO MAKE MY KNIGHT TEAM DAMNIT.

So if you want:

-No competitive fun
-Not having your favorite pokemon at all
-No fun mechanics to mess with

At what the price of 40 or 60 bucks? Then yeah waste your money on half a game. I'm gonna use that $40 to get a game that's actually bringing their monsters back. God Bless Monster Hunter/Capcom for actually listening to their fanbase on missing Monsters.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 5015
#2494 Posted: 02:59:29 18/06/2019
Quote: Bifrost

Going by that Pikachu comparison shot that's been going around, to me it looks like they might've just applied a different shader engine and called it a day. No new model or textures. Hell, if anything they might've lowered resolution on the textures as the facial features look a bit more blurry. Though that one could just be the screenshot's quality.

As for the story, yeah, Krystal, we really don't know about that yet, but at the same time I don't exactly have high expectations. Things have seemed to have been going in a downward spiral in that department the last few gens. Pokemon having a yearly release schedule is taking its toll.

I rather agree though, for everything that's being cut here, there doesn't seem to be a lot of big stuff announced to be added to be worth the sacrifice.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#2495 Posted: 03:14:22 18/06/2019
Quote: Trix Master 100
I might not get Sword/Shield unless they put in the national dex. Listen, I can live without the dex if I am able to play with ALL Pokemon. It's I gotta catch em all, not "Catch 5% of the creatures".

It's not healthy, it's not even competitive healthy (we got rules to ban some broken pokemon anyways so wtf?), it's not even franchise healthy. So yeah not really happy and I will continue to ***** and moan, because I think I should have the rights to bring my BEST AND GOOD BOIS ON OVER. I WANT TO MAKE MY KNIGHT TEAM DAMNIT.

So if you want:

-No competitive fun
-Not having your favorite pokemon at all
-No fun mechanics to mess with

At what the price of 40 or 60 bucks? Then yeah waste your money on half a game. I'm gonna use that $40 to get a game that's actually bringing their monsters back. God Bless Monster Hunter/Capcom for actually listening to their fanbase on missing Monsters.

Imagine if only 50 pokemon dont get included.

Also seriously your using "Gotta catch em all" as an argument?
YOU STILL CAN CATCH THEM ALL. Not even to mention the fact the motto isn't even that in Japan
It's "Get Pokemon!"
which you still can do.

LGPE was still a fun core title, and it only had 153 pokemon (plus alolan forms) in it.
We already have WAY more then that confirmed for SwSh.

No competitive fun
A meta changing cuz some are getting hard banned with no chance of unbanning sounds like a fun time especially when certain old mons keep ending up competitive. Let's the new pokemon get some time to shine

Not having your favorite pokemon at all
With about 1000 pokemon, 1 of your favorites disappearing isnt the end of the world.
It gives you more of a reason to try other pokemon

No fun mechanics to mess with

Gigantimax and Dynamax
---
#2496 Posted: 03:19:51 18/06/2019
I swear some of you want Joe Merrick to leave
---
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7512
#2497 Posted: 03:22:51 18/06/2019
Hey y’all.

Let’s simmer down, okay?
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
willspyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5460
#2498 Posted: 03:26:03 18/06/2019

That doesn't have anything to do with the current situation.
---
Some friendships are so strong, they can even transcend lifetimes - Avatar Roku
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3384
#2499 Posted: 03:36:41 18/06/2019
just because you dont see an issue with dexit, doesnt mean you have to drag people that are bothered by it. you dont have to sway everyone to support something.

with that said, i do take back my initial comments about not caring too much about dexit as long as my faves are included. it was pretty self centered and i understand that now. this was a big risk taken by gamefreak and one that wasnt worth it. i hope they learn from this.

and if i have to pay $20 for a national dex dlc in 2 years, fine i guess.
#2500 Posted: 03:40:09 18/06/2019
Quote: willspyro

That doesn't have anything to do with the current situation.

actually it does
People are attacking Joe Merrick over this issue just because he isnt yelling in anger.
---
First | Previous | Page 50 of 73 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 71 72 73

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me