Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Shadows of Dusk [Private]
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#1 Posted: 20:08:00 27/08/2017 | Topic Creator
This world is dying. As awe inspiring as it is and always has been, no one can ignore the danger that lurks, quite literally, in every shadow. It started suddenly, the living shadows coming as dusk fell, hiding in the shadows of everything from trees to gravel to people. And as they leapt out on their unsuspecting victims, they corrupted them. The victims became wild, insane beings with no feelings other than an intense desire to destroy and corrupt those still living in the light. The few survivors that remain have discovered one thing- these creatures can't pass through any form of light barrier. Survivors live in groups with at least one person capable of light magic or carrying a device imbued with light power, creating domes of bright light around their camps as they sleep. Most of the races cities have been destroyed, and those that remain are protected by the same method on a larger scale.
The shadows are dangerous, and they want only the destruction of this world.

NOTE: This is like a modern world but with magic an stuff

Rules:
-Normal RP rules, of course
-Only join if you're invited
-Use whatever character you want (original or pre-made) just be sure to tone it down if it's too powerful.
-There is no limit to characters, but try to have only as many as you can remember.
-Make sure to fill out all applicable sections of the character sheet, cut out the other ones to make my life easier (I tried to keep it small so this shouldn't be necessary but still)
-CUT OUT THE BRACKETS IN THE CHARACTER SHEET
-Put my favourite character in other to prove you read these :3

Character sheet:
Name:
Race: (Anything you want, and I mean ANYTHING)
Appearance:
Weapons/Magical Abilities:
Status: (Corrupted (touched by the living shadows), Dark (touched by dark energy but not corrupted, may grant dark elemental energy), average (a normal person), pure (a totally pure soul, untouched by any form of darkness, can often use light magic))
Other: (Anything else that's necessary)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 20:43:47 20/09/2017 by FuryBeam136
LyletheVile Red Sparx Gems: 10
#2 Posted: 02:15:25 28/08/2017
Character sheet:
Name: Lloyd ???
Race: Wingly
Appearance: White hair, Black armor with silver linings over it, black boots and black gloves with silver over it
Weapons/Magical Abilitiessmilieragon buster, Wingly armour transformation, inhumane speed and wingly magic.
Other: He's cool.
#3 Posted: 02:18:31 28/08/2017 | Topic Creator
(Ok heck I don't know what a wingly is so if that could be explained I would be glad. Other than that it's good. I'll do my characters soon)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
WolvenAnakha Blue Sparx Gems: 578
#4 Posted: 02:23:19 28/08/2017
Name: (Princess) Dawn Tarstak
Race: Wolven
Appearance: Dawn has raven hair and silver eyes. She has pale skin, sharp cheekbones, and a feline-like eye shape. Her body is slender and small, perfect for fitting into tight places. She typically wears a black tunic paired with black leggings and black knee-length boots, though that is usually covered with a full-sized hooded cloak.
Weapons/Magical Abilities: Born into the Royal Wolven Bloodline, Dawn has a natural magic energy inside of her that she draws from. She was trained in the art of fire magic, giving her the ability to use offensive attacks that burn down all that is in front of her. She can use a bit of defence magic too, but it takes a lot out of her.
Other: Dawn was thrown out of her kingdom when she accidentally used dark magics, causing a few hundred Wolven to die around her. She was stripped of her status, though most outsiders still consider her a Princess.

Name: Galarik Stormborn
Race: Storm Dragon
Appearance: [User Posted Image] (Except smaller)
Weapons/Magical Abilities: Galarik can typically summon storms to do his bidding, and can use electric breath to paralyze and kill a few targets. He will eventually run out of energy, as he is one of the smaller dragons of his race.
Other: Henry

Name: Maple Starkellia
Race: Orc
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Weapons/Magical Abilities: Maple uses two identical blades and her assassin training to take down whoever her enemies are.
Other: Maple's parents had her trained as a powerful and skilled assassin from her childhood. One day, when she was hunting, she was touched by one of the shadows, causing her to start to go mad and use her skills on innocents.
---
I'll go home now.
#5 Posted: 02:23:26 28/08/2017
(Uh, Wingly...

Winglies are the 107th species from the Divine Tree who ruled over the ancient world with Melbu Frahma as their leader, only for many of them to fall at the hands of the Humans in the Dragon Campaign.The Winglies believed in the Archangel, a supernatural being that looked after their people and enforced their way of life. there basically guys with the ability to fly and with ancient weapons smilie)
#6 Posted: 02:41:07 28/08/2017 | Topic Creator
(Alright thanks
Anakha I accept your dudes)

Name: Leligarm Deraspi
Race: Demonic Angel
Appearance: Pale skinned with long black hair and eerie green eyes. Her wings are black, and she has fangs.
Weapons/Magical Abilities: Illusion magic and a bow
Other: Henry!

Name: Crystal
Race: Mythos Animali
Appearance: Tall and pale with icy blue hair and silvery blue eyes. Silver scales edge her eyes and she has glittering diamondlike claws in place of fingernails.
Weapons/Magical Abilities: She uses her claws and teeth as weapons, and can transform into a dragon, albeit a small one.
Other: Henry! Crystal is selectively mute.

Name: Lunalioris
Race: Shapechanger Demon
Appearance: Tall, pale and elven in form most of the time, with fangs. Her hair is long and black and her eyes are silver, and a silver star marks her face just below her left eye in whatever form she takes.
Weapons/Magical Abilities: When the spiritual beast within Lunalioris deems it necessary, Luna takes the form of an extremely small dragon, about the size of a large dog. Otherwise, she has a bow and a few daggers.

Name: Aiko
Race: Vulpine Animali
Appearance: Slightly tanned and short, with bright orangey red hair matching a fox's fur. She has fox ears and a matching tail, as well as the claws and teeth of a fox.
Weapons/Magical Abilities: Aiko has power gifted to her by Tenko, allowing her to fight with a golden energy. She can take the form of a fox.

Name: Ura
Race: Ice Dragon
Appearance: A silver dragoness with icy blue claws and a few icy blue scales along her spine and at her wingtips. She is rather sleek in build, though her wings are powerful and built for flying through harsh snowstorms.
Weapons/Magical Abilities: She has ice breath, as well as the ability to summon a blizzard, though the latter takes a lot of effort.
Other: It's been a long time, old friend.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:41:59 28/08/2017 by FuryBeam136
#7 Posted: 02:55:12 28/08/2017 | Topic Creator
(I'mma start this now)

The sun was just starting to rise over the horizon. Ura watched her sleeping allies, a ragtag group of survivors. She wasn't one hundred percent sure how some of them had managed to stay alive, but she wasn't going to question it. She simply watched them, keeping the light barrier intact and waiting for everyone else to wake up.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#8 Posted: 03:00:52 28/08/2017
Dawn's piercing silver eyes gently fluttered open and scanned the area around her. "Morning, Ura," she yawned, rubbing her eyes and standing. She stretched for a few moments before bending over and retrieving her cloak. "Were you up all night?"
---
I'll go home now.
#9 Posted: 03:12:26 28/08/2017
Lolyd rolled sround before sitting up "argh...morning..." he said in an unfriendly way, he just sat there staring off into the distance not really paying attention to anything
#10 Posted: 03:23:36 28/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"I wasn't up all night," Ura said. "Most of the night, yes, but not all of it."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#11 Posted: 03:28:40 28/08/2017
Dawn sighed and glanced at the large, flame-coloured dragon that lay near her, curled up into a relatively small ball. "Should we wake them?" She questioned, glancing at some of the others in the group.
---
I'll go home now.
#12 Posted: 03:37:22 28/08/2017
"..." Lolyd sat for a bit before standing "Let them sleep in, it'll just annoy them if we wake them up" he stretched his arms and legs before going to sit on a crate near where he slept
#13 Posted: 03:39:31 28/08/2017
"We have to be careful," Dawn warned as she began her morning stretching routine to wake up her muscles. "We don't know what's waiting out there for us. It's best for us to move on as quickly as possible."
---
I'll go home now.
#14 Posted: 03:52:19 28/08/2017 | Topic Creator
"Relax. I can keep up the barrier until they wake, don't worry," Ura reassured the Wolven.

Lunalioris stretching, giving a yawn that exposed her pointed fangs. "We hunted yesterday, right?" she asked as she rubbed her eyes.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#15 Posted: 03:55:46 28/08/2017
Dawn gave a faint nod to Ura before turning to Lunalioris. "We did, but we ate most of it last night."
---
I'll go home now.
#16 Posted: 04:00:44 28/08/2017
"I think so...do you need to get any rest?" Lolyd asked Lunalooris, a little concerned she was up all might
#17 Posted: 04:03:13 28/08/2017 | Topic Creator
(Gonna assume you mean Ura)

"Ah. Well, we should survive without breakfast," Luna shrugged.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#18 Posted: 04:16:03 28/08/2017
Dawn agreed, "though we should get moving soon."

As she said this, Galarik's yellow eyes peeled open and his paw twitched. A low rumble was made in his throat as he stretched open his wings, giving a few flaps before surging to his feet.
---
I'll go home now.
#19 Posted: 04:32:23 28/08/2017
"..." Lolyd just sat there, waiting for an anwser, his eyes filled with despair
#20 Posted: 04:35:14 28/08/2017
Galarik turned his head to Lloyd, breathing hot puffs of air into his face. "Is something wrong?"

Ooc: You can RP without waiting for anyone. There's no order in this.
---
I'll go home now.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:36:32 28/08/2017 by WolvenAnakha
#21 Posted: 18:26:06 28/08/2017
"i'm fine...but what about everyone else in the world?...what if everyone else has been corrupted already? is this the end?" he was being pretty philosophical
#22 Posted: 21:04:40 28/08/2017
"There are probably other groups out there," Galarik reassured.

Dawn turned to listen to the dragon and the wingly speaking.
---
I'll go home now.
#23 Posted: 00:02:57 29/08/2017
"Hopefully...but i really fear for the worst...' Loyld went back to thinking in silence
#24 Posted: 12:34:37 29/08/2017
Galarik's wings gave a few flaps as he pushed himself into the sky. He looked back down to the others, "I am going to scout ahead. Keep an eye out for anything that may be lurking in the shadows."

Dawn finished stretching and took out some of her hidden daggers. "Anyone up for swordplay?" She questioned, looking to Lloyd.
---
I'll go home now.
#25 Posted: 23:00:10 29/08/2017
"...training would raise our spirits, it would also show how YOU would need to improve" he smirked at her and stood up
#26 Posted: 03:51:46 30/08/2017
Dawn gave a smirk, "have it yourt way." She swung one of the daggers at Lloyd before ducking to the ground.
---
I'll go home now.
#27 Posted: 14:36:24 30/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Crystal opened her eyes and sat up, looking around to ensure everyone was still there. While Galarik wasn't, she wasn't worried.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#28 Posted: 13:23:11 31/08/2017
Dawn noticed Crystal's awakening. "Morning," she called.
---
I'll go home now.
#29 Posted: 20:41:37 20/09/2017 | Topic Creator
Crystal smiled and gave a response in a short, soft hum.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#30 Posted: 20:46:06 20/09/2017 | Topic Creator
(My apologies for my double post, but I edited the status types to add a benefit to pure souls and add a dark type with its own benefit of sorts. I'm going to edit my character sheets, and if you need to change anything please do. Posting separately to make more noticeable.)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:46:49 20/09/2017 by FuryBeam136
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me