Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylanders: Revenge of the Dreams
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: Revenge of the Dreams
DreamTeam Yellow Sparx Gems: 1503
#1 Posted: 16:47:09 04/07/2017 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1

It was a dark day. A storm covered the skies, the little mabu stayed indoors reading stories about Spyro and his team of skylanders. Even the troll were inside, they were fast asleep inside there caverns. Spell Punks went into there tree house and were practicing spells. Kaos and Glumshanks were sleeping in there jar. Eon was in the academy, he was signing some papers. Eon soon realized that Spyro and the skylanders haven't returned from there journey to get the scroll in Telescope Towers. He was starting to worry about the group. Eon lifted his staff, the orb began to shine as he yelled "SKYLANDERS!!!!"

After a short period of time a group of 8 Skylanders appeared in the room. There was Hex, Drobot, Freeze Blade, Smolderdash, Knightmare, Enigma, Boom Bloom and Grave Clobber. "Skylanders, I have a mission for you. A group of Skylanders went on a mission to telescope towers to obtain a scroll. They haven't returned and I fear that something horrible could have happened to them. I need you to get them back. I will have another group obtain the scroll at a later date. As long as Kaos is trapped in that jar, it shouldn't be able to go into the wrong hands. I will send you there first thing tomorrow. Anyway, please be prepared for a mission. I advise you practice your skills. I will see you tomorrow." The group left the room and began to talk "I cant believe that Eon is sending us on a mission to save the other group!" Boom Bloom cheered as-
CHAPTER 1 COMPLETE (Eons Worries)
---
i dont know what else to say, xox
Also i dont really care for skylanders anymore
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me