Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Switch Game Wishlist?
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1 Posted: 01:56:12 23/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Now that the Nintendo Switch is out and a bunch of new games are coming out for it, what would you personally want to see? What series do you want to see get a new game for this console, whether it's Nintendo or third-party? Feel free to share your ideas below.

1. A 3D Donkey Kong
It's been a while since we've seen Donkey Kong, hasn't it? I feel like he should make a return, but instead of the sidescroller format he has had with his previous games, he should have a new one in stunning 3D, like Donkey Kong 64. LoZ and Mario seem to look great the way they are now, and I'd love to see Donkey Kong go the same direction. It could be great, with incredible environments and settings. I would also like this game to kind of return to the series' roots, like other Switch games have. I think K. Rool should reprise his roll as the villain, and players should have the option to use other characters (like Lanky Kong, Dixie, Cranky, Diddy, Tiny, etc). I think it would add a fun twist to the series and make it interesting and relevant again.

2. A New Wario Land/World
Wario Land: Shake It! is still one of my favorite games of all time, and I think it's about time Wario goes on another treasure-hunting adventure. I can imagine a game like Wario World, where everyone's favorite evil twin travels all over different worlds just to find and steal ancient treasures. I would be a fun game that would actually let you play as the bad guy for once, and I think that's a change players could appreciate it. As for the big gimmick of this game that previously announced Switch games seem to have, I'm thinking that Wario could have a special wand or artifact that he found that allows him to have magical powers. I'm not sure, but it's an idea.

3. A Waluigi Spin-off
It's 2017. Trump is president, there's like a million genders and just about everything seems to be happening. So why on Earth has Waluigi not gotten his own game yet? He's wacky, crazy and all over the place. I could see him having a totally wild, trippy and memorable game where he travel to weird worlds and goes on a super crazy adventure. It just seems like that would do this character justice. I think it's about freaking time this happened.

4. A Bowser Spin-off
With Bowser being my favorite fictional character of ALL TIME, I'm kinda disappointing the Koopa King hasn't gotten his own game yet. I know, Bowser's Inside Story exists, but it's still mainly focused on the Mario Bros. I want a platformer with Bowser, where you go on a full length adventure with him and actually get to experience and understand this character when he's not fighting plummers or kidnapping princesses. I can't add more than that, but you get the idea.

TBA
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#2 Posted: 02:07:19 23/06/2017
Story of Seasons/Harvest Moon

I wish for Nintendo to start focusing less on Zelda and more on its dead series. I like Zelda, but too much of one thing becomes a problem over time (ex: Call of Duty and Skylanders)
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:07:36 23/06/2017 by parisruelz12
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#3 Posted: 02:25:18 23/06/2017
I too want to see a return to the 3D Donkey Kong, but am torn between if it should take the 64 route or a Crash Bandicoot route

Luigi's Mansion 3

Epic Mickey 3

I can wish can't I? I think Mickey should join up in the 3D platformer comeback. Alas, it is but a wish however.

Rare Replay Switch
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#4 Posted: 02:36:43 23/06/2017
New Retro-developed Donkey Kong Country (which I'm hoping is their project since it's not Metroid), the rumored Smash port (we know it's coming anyway), a port of N. Sane Trilogy, Super Mario Maker 2, a Cuphead port, some kind of compilation game, an HD remake of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Kid Icarus Uprising 2, I'll stop right there before I exhaust myself...
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
DarkPredator Gold Sparx Gems: 2276
#5 Posted: 02:43:56 23/06/2017
*cracks knuckles*

-Donkey Kong
-Animal Crossing
-Pokemon (finally fulfilled, thankfully)
-Smash Bros
-Skyward Sword remake
---
"Still as silent as ever, eh?" - Blue, Pokémon Sun and Moon
Johnbonne Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#6 Posted: 07:04:48 23/06/2017
I wholeheartedly agree with all your choices, especially a new 3D Donkey Kong game, as long as it doesn't go overboard with the collectables and makes the levels a bit more compact (or totally open world with barrel cars, because barrels are bestest). Wario is my favourite Nintendo character especially considering he's one of the few playable anti-heroes/villains and loves treasure like no-one else. His dedication and brutality is really something. I've not seen much of Waluigi though; I get he's lanky and chops his crotch in the footie game, but not much else. Is he as greedy as Wario? Or does he somehow transform like Wario when he's set alight or covered in custard? I kinda feel like he was made purely to be "bad Wiji" without any motivations. Having said that I'll gladly be corrected. As for the Bowser spin-off, I've always liked playing him. I'm not a fan of the Mario & Luigi RPGs but I loved the Bowser moments, and he was super fun in SPM. I'd like him to have the equivalent of Super Princess Peach - a platformer where he can solve puzzles by smashing them and burning them. Maybe have Wario as the antagonist - he's raiding Peach's castle, and Bowser is concerned Wario sees the Princess as a treasure! It'd be a good opportunity to have good characters like Royal Guard Toads be the 'villains' of this game.

To be perfectly honest I can't add much more else. I just want more of the IPs I'm too young to have experienced first hand like F-Zero or Mother, the original Mergatroids, etc. I'll have to come back later and give some more ideas!
Duke Spike Yellow Sparx Gems: 1669
#7 Posted: 07:14:09 23/06/2017
knack port.

knack is the best game ever.

no game can beat knack.

nah jk

flying furries (star fox)
expand dong goes on a quest (donkey kong)
rock em sock em people (punch out)
the guy that shoots lemons (mega man)
and
sploon for 3ds (fite me)
---
Off to be a Globetrotter somewhere else...
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#8 Posted: 10:59:30 23/06/2017
Crash port please.

Also more Mario. There's never enough Mario.
---
Bruh
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#9 Posted: 12:03:03 23/06/2017
3D Wario Game

Bowser Spin-off

Baby Mario Spinoff
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#10 Posted: 12:52:48 23/06/2017
A new F-Zero Game
Bayonetta 3
Luigi's Mansion 3
A new Kid Icarus
Rhythm Thief sequel on Switch maybe plz Sega
A brand new Smash Bros, not just a port of Wii U/3DS
Mother 3
---
Cool cool.
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#11 Posted: 14:28:08 23/06/2017
Quote: pankakesparx456
A new F-Zero Game
Bayonetta 3
Luigi's Mansion 3
A new Kid Icarus
Rhythm Thief sequel on Switch maybe plz Sega
A brand new Smash Bros, not just a port of Wii U/3DS
Mother 3

aight didnt think i wanted anything until i saw this, cmon platinum gimme gimme wheres it at
#12 Posted: 15:00:36 23/06/2017
Okay, so I just found a video from my childhood(Well it's two but whatever)

Iy's a fangame called Toad Strikes back, and I really think Nintendo should make a switch port of this, just the fun of it
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#13 Posted: 21:27:17 23/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Other wishes:

A brand new SSB game
CRASH PORT PLEASE DAMMIT I'M BEGGING YOU NINTENDO
Luigi's Mansion 3
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#14 Posted: 00:51:24 24/06/2017
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 5
---
Soon.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#15 Posted: 02:30:15 24/06/2017
Quote: emeraldzoroark
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 5

^This. They could even make it Pokémon Ultra Mystery Dungeon (to tie into the games). Alternatively: Explorers of the Stars or Gateway to the Stars. Either way, they could theme it around the Gen VII Legendaries. I'd love to see Necrozma as a PMD antagonist akin to PMD2's Big Bad.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#16 Posted: 02:38:31 24/06/2017
Enhanced Zelda 1 remake using the BoTW engine.
---
words. letters. filler.
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#17 Posted: 05:27:42 14/07/2017
Thought I responded to this thread, but apparently not.

My first choice would've been Metroid, but, well, we're getting Metroid Prime 4 so that's covered. Although while I'm thinking about it, if/when the Switch does get a Virtual Console (don't recall if they have one planned or not), I definitely want Metroid Prime Trilogy on it.

As for my current wishlist...

Kid Icarus, preferably Uprising gameplay but I wouldn't mind the series returning to the roots, either. Plus IIRC, Sakurai doesn't want to make a sequel to Uprising anyway.

Smash Bros, assuming Sakurai either changes his mind or someone else takes over. Would prefer a new game over a port, but not entirely opposed to a port either, as long as it makes some additions.

Star Fox. If it's a Zero sequel, great and I hope they add traditional controls as an option (I myself had no issues with Zero's controls, but I recognize that a lot of people did). If it's not a Zero sequel, alright as long as it's not another reboot (watch me play another reboot if they made one anyway dkgjnfkghn).

Luigi's Mansion 3

A Mario Kart that isn't a port would be swell, too.
#18 Posted: 11:42:52 14/07/2017
Luigi's Mansion 3

Wario land Game

Pikmin 4
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12760
#19 Posted: 14:06:18 15/07/2017
Already confirmed:
- New Mario platformer (Mario Odyssey)
- New Pokemon RPG by Game Freak
- New Kirby game

My wishlist:
- Either SSB port or a brand new game
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
- Animal Crossing
- Crash Bandicoot port
- Kingdom Hearts 3 and maybe ports of 1.5, 2.5 and 2.8 as well
- Warioware
- Pokepark 3
- Pokemon Warriors
- New Mario Kart game
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6425
#20 Posted: 21:25:58 15/07/2017
If I get a Switch(plan to get one) a new Spyro game(we are waiting since 2008 for this),the Switch Pokémon game(maybe in the Colosseum/smilie style),third Chrono game,new FF Tactics(the last one was DS so not a stretch).
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#21 Posted: 23:59:36 15/07/2017
Do people really think KHIII stands a chance of making it to the Switch? If FFXV isn't showing up on the Switch there's no way it's getting KHIII. Probably why we're getting stuff like this instead...
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Barrysun Gold Sparx Gems: 2106
#22 Posted: 21:32:38 23/07/2017
let's see...
a port of Hyrule warriors with breath of the wild content,
a mii plaza, (or something that lets you store, view, and make miis.
a Pokemon stadium/Colosseum styled game.
an Animal crossing game
updated Skylanders games. (with updated rosters, magic items, and adventure packs)
a mii adventure game
a wario land game

and they'll be it for me
Cynder Lover25 Gold Sparx Gems: 2332
#23 Posted: 18:48:02 26/07/2017
A new Kid Icarus
A new Earthbound game or Mother 3
A new smash bros or a port like Mario Kart 8

Also I hope the new Fire Emblem (Not Warriors) is good and nothing like Fates.
---
Been here since 2012...still a gold sparx
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me