Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
elder portalmaster looking for stuff
Enderking90 Red Sparx Gems: 89
#1 Posted: 07:27:06 03/06/2017 | Topic Creator
so yeah, does anyone know a place where you could buy some figures? like, cheap, chipless knock off esc. charactters?
if so, could someone toss me a link?
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#2 Posted: 09:51:11 03/06/2017
CeX (Europe). Best place ever.
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#3 Posted: 11:00:55 03/06/2017 | Topic Creator
HOLY COW!
that's so cheap smilie
#4 Posted: 12:38:35 03/06/2017
And everything is checked and in perfect condition. 70% of my collection comes from there.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:39:39 03/06/2017 by Halvmorke
#5 Posted: 14:01:38 03/06/2017 | Topic Creator
that's pretty flipping neat.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#6 Posted: 03:28:58 05/06/2017
Well, I've personally accumulated tons of non-working, chipless figures from old foreign purchases.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#7 Posted: 11:45:18 05/06/2017
Well, it won't be the case with CeX. I don't know about other entities.
---
#8 Posted: 12:45:56 06/06/2017 | Topic Creator
I see.... any memories where they are bought from and is their quality similiar to official ones?
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#9 Posted: 14:40:08 06/06/2017
Go on Chinese web sites and look for them and you should be able to find them.
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
#10 Posted: 07:53:54 07/06/2017 | Topic Creator
I don't reaaaally know any Chinese websites....

Oh well, I guess I could do some digging.
#11 Posted: 14:39:45 07/06/2017
Quote: Enderking90
I see.... any memories where they are bought from and is their quality similiar to official ones?

CeX is a second-hand bussiness of electronics and stuff like that. So they buy your things or you can buy things other people previously sold to them. The great thing is that they check everything properly, so apart from the great prices, things work perfectly. And even if it doesn't happen, you can give back the thing you bought with 0 problems. It's absolutely different from everything I've ever seen concerning preowned stuff stores. I won't buy a preowned **** at GAME, for example, knowing them as I know, but never have I ever, in years, had a single issue with CeX. And half of my PS3 games collection and more than the half of my Skylanders come from there.

If you trust it or not, it's up to you. I know for sure what to do, and without CeX, instead of 60+ toys I'd have around 20 as much.

I don't work for them neither receive money making propaganda... just in case smilie
---
#12 Posted: 16:13:22 07/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: Halvmorke
Quote: Enderking90

CeX is a second-hand bussiness of electronics and stuff like that. So they buy your things or you can buy things other people previously sold to them. The great thing is that they check everything properly, so apart from the great prices, things work perfectly. And even if it doesn't happen, you can give back the thing you bought with 0 problems. It's absolutely different from everything I've ever seen concerning preowned stuff stores. I won't buy a preowned **** at GAME, for example, knowing them as I know, but never have I ever, in years, had a single issue with CeX. And half of my PS3 games collection and more than the half of my Skylanders come from there.

If you trust it or not, it's up to you. I know for sure what to do, and without CeX, instead of 60+ toys I'd have around 20 as much.

I don't work for them neither receive money making propaganda... just in case smilie

alright, yeah, I get it.
also told some fellow portal masters about cex.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me