Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Site Polls > Favourite Upgrade Path: Dr. Krankcase
Page 1 of 1

Favourite Upgrade Path: Dr. Krankcase

For the Greater Goo'd Poll 31% (84)
Builder of Bots Poll 16% (44)
Don't have him Poll 24% (66)
Never played Imaginators Poll 29% (78)
Favourite Upgrade Path: Dr. Krankcase
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13873
#1 Posted: 00:07:34 24/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Chopscotch's Heavy Hitter path wins. Next on the chopping block is the reformed villain of the Tech element, Dr. Krankcase. Do you prefer to upgrade his goo or his hat bots?

[User Posted Image] For the Greater Goo'd
Improve your Goo attacks.
Caustic Effect Goo'ing Big Goo'd Weather
[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
Goo puddles cause damage to enemies. Goo Guns shoot bigger blobs that create bigger puddles. Spinning into Goo Puddles releases a shower of Goo Blobs.
Builder of Bots
Improve your Hat Bot attacks.
Hat Bot Havoc Goo Bots Goo Wouldn't Believe It!
[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
Throw 3 Hat Bots at one time. Increases the maximum number of Hat Bots to 6. When Hat Bots expire, they explode, leaving behind a Goo Puddle. Hat Bots exposed to Goo become extra strong.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:29:41 24/05/2017 by dark52
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3389
#2 Posted: 00:42:09 24/05/2017
smilie Gallaxhar/Lisa
PATH: Builder of Bots
REASON: I think it is amazing that I can have an army of hat-themed minions at my arsenal. Although, truth be told, it was kind of a toss up path choice; again.

"So to recap, I come in peace, I mean you no harm, and you all will die.”
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:20:13 16/06/2017 by SkylandrPurists
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#3 Posted: 01:02:21 24/05/2017
Haven't played with him in so long. I got him on the goo path, but I wonder if I would like him more on the bot path. I don't like the way the goo sprays when you spin into it.
---
Any last wishes?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#4 Posted: 02:26:14 24/05/2017
Goo path is best path.

Never really used him much but he's fun. Kinda got overshadowed by Chain Reaction/Tidepool
kczportalmaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1635
#5 Posted: 07:47:20 25/05/2017
for the greater goo'd to the max
---
go home villains your all drunk off for your G()D DVWN @5535
Sworn2Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1353
#6 Posted: 18:29:23 25/05/2017
I mainly use Dr. Krankcase for his soul gem, but I'm saying For the greater Goo'd. The larger puddles of goop are easier to splatter with Dr. Krankcase's leg spin Attack 2 move, and if I'm not mistaken, each time you splatter a puddle of goop, it puts another one down for each one you touched, and since they're bigger, this can be done almost indefinitely on For the greater Goo'd. Sometimes the residual puddles of goop are pretty useful for reoccurring damage too.

Builder of Bots can be helpful, but when I used that path, one problem I had was that (as I recall, from a previous upgrade) if you hit a hat bot when you're using Dr. Krankcase's Attack 2 leg spin (whether on accident or on purpose), you cause the hat bot to enter a kamikaze mode where it spins towards an enemy and self-destructs, destroying itself and doing more damage to the target, and that being said, I could never bring myself to splatter puddles of goop, because I didn't want to accidentally hit a hat bot with Dr. Krankcase's Attack 2 leg spin and destroy a perfectly good resource for doing damage.

Dr. Krankcase is amazing either way though! He's always been one of the better senseis in my arsenal.
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#7 Posted: 18:32:37 25/05/2017
For the Greater Goo'd path all the way. His goo guns get so much stronger and splashing the goo is fun. The hat bots are alright, but they are clearly not smilie's best attack. What I'm disappointed about is that there was no path for his spinning attack that would have been much cooler.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#8 Posted: 21:11:01 25/05/2017
Goo is go
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me