Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 7 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49 50
The legend of Orion (accepting) [CLOSED]
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#301 Posted: 05:44:24 26/06/2017
(Yeah .. don't believe I've seen a transition point in terms of the groups, oh well.)

Taj gulped from the pitch-blackness, having poor night vision, and thus kept himself in the back of the group, "Magic .. that's what it's called when you can make things and make things do things without machines, right?" He could feel his hearts beating rapidly from worry about the situation they were in, with Metraln silently observing everything Taj saw.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#302 Posted: 05:55:23 26/06/2017
"Machines?" Angora whispered, Taj having gotten her attention. She has lived in forests, jungles, mountains, islands and even a taiga once, but she did knew about machines. They were rare where she came from, but she has seen how they worked.
"Well, at least machines are predictable. In all my travels, the only things that I've aquired besides simple weapons are this stupid staff and that pathetic lantern. Magic is too unpredictable and deadly. Machines can be dangerous too, but at least you can control them." Angora commented, looking for casual conversation to ease Taj's tension and at the same time, learn more about machines, since he seemed to know a little about it. It was more to calm him down though, for his tension was so overwhelming, it was making her nervous too.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#303 Posted: 06:01:22 26/06/2017
When the lantern gave off the new brighter color, the robots before them were illuminated. They were sleek and shiny. They resembled humanoid creatures this time. The robots had random pieces of metal in their hands as weapons. One stopped, jumped up and attached to the ceiling. The one on the ground approaches them slowly at first, but began running. At a full sprint, the robot ran at least 30 miles an hour. Lunging toward the group with its weapon pointed forward like itself was a bullet. Robin side stepped, lowered her wing down toward the floor, "Get down," she called out.

"Another, in the vent above us," she said quickly looking up to the vent as another dragon driod dropped in. Unable to keep full track of all three robots at once, she jumped up to catch the dragon driod, carrying it back upward some. Pushing it away slightly, she craned her neck tightly to draw her sword with her mouth. Kicking the driod back, her sword sliced through the middle of its body. This attack was not enough to stop it, but it did buy them time to deal with the attacking humanoid bot.
---
Well that just happened...
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#304 Posted: 07:36:05 26/06/2017
(I just wanna say 30 mph sounds almost anime-like .. is any of our characters that reactive?) (Yea, another thing I can't help but nitpick, dunno why.)

While Pilila did duck down, she had also gathered up a blast of wind and sent it at the incoming robot. She kept her tail from twitching, tucked by her left hind paw while she did this.

Taj however had pressed his long body against the wall, knowing himself too tall to take cover otherwise. Robots .. you could actually fight them, since they aren't alive, Metraln thought to his host.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#305 Posted: 07:54:48 26/06/2017
OOC: haha, yeah. Wanted to present some sort of challenge, and a random number came to mind... Think of it like the dudes from iRobot, the older ones not the new ones. I mean a humanoid robot against some pretty extraordinary beings would be relatively easy to combat. Robin has a general idea of the threat level, so she is attempting to moderate her energy consumption for the time being, and still be able to function to the benefit the group.

The robot was sent back and upward, scraping the ceiling. The one on the ceiling dodged its teammate as it was sent away. Crawling toward the group, it swung down landing just in front of Icestorm. It coiled up upon landing, springing forward attempting to tackle the dragon.

The dragon driod landed on its side. Unable to get back up from the large cut in its body. It shut down shortly after it could not move to its feet.

Robin landed back where she was in the group, standing on two, dropping the sword to her paws. The paw opened up like a four fingered hand to grasp the sword more accurately. She did not send energy through the blade this time, for it was still effective without it.
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#306 Posted: 09:33:33 26/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Icestorm used his fire breath on the robot in front of him before it could touch him.
---
SC
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#307 Posted: 07:24:21 27/06/2017
Dex was just dodging when he needed to. "Fights really are not my thing!" He shouted, making sure he would look pretty weak and like he was in need of help.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8585
#308 Posted: 07:29:46 27/06/2017
Raclaw almost sighed as he jumped in front of Dex and breathed fire on an incoming robot. "Then I advice you stay behind us!," he shouted as he defended the large fox-like creature. 'Probably another last minute tagalong,' he thought wondering how long the fox had been following them.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:31:07 27/06/2017 by redwes
#309 Posted: 04:03:59 28/06/2017
"Just let those metal freaks come to us! I will impale them with my staff! That's the only thing this stupid stick is capable of doing." Angora complained, with her stick at hand... but she wasn't on the floor. She was on Raclaw's back, using his wings as shields. In the commotion, she managed to jump out of harm's way and right onto the fur dragon's back without him noticing, not only to protect herself, but also to keep a closer watch on the lantern. She was ready to attack any incoming robots, but from the cover of the wings. The staff hasn't worked it's magic in months, but it was incredibly sturdy and capable of being used as a spear. Angora tried to break it once in a tantrum, but not even a dent was made.
---
#310 Posted: 06:32:15 28/06/2017
"Thank you, I will do that." Dex said to Raclaw. "Not trying to be a pain here, but we should have somekind of formation at fights like this, if everybody just does something we will be done in no time if our opponent can use even a basic strategy" Dex said kind of as a answer to Angora, but made sure most of the group heard him.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#311 Posted: 10:29:09 28/06/2017
The metal of the robot was unharmed by Icestorm's fire, but the heat melted wires, tubes, and non-metallic hardware. The bot lit up in a sudden blaze as the lubricants fight fire. The robot crumpled in a metal mass.

"I do not detect any more in the immediate area," Robin said putting her sword away. She had continued to keep it drawn in the event that the robot passed Icestorm or even beat him. Seeing ad the situation was not in the enemy's favor, she withdrew her attack stance.

Robin turned to Dex for a moment, analyzing him the best she could with the corruption coursing through her software. Returning to the direction she had previously pointed out, "He has a point. Though our adversary seems to lack said skill. I was trained as a solo fighter, formations and fighting as a unit with other components was not part of my upbringing." She commented, "To put it bluntly, I do not have useful group skills. In fact, social skills and interpersonnel communication had been limited by my orders, so I am not capable of forming a plan of action for more than myself."
---
#312 Posted: 21:54:31 28/06/2017
"For now-- our strategy is to survive and perhaps that has been enough so far. But... his point is valid.," Raclaw said just noticing the little troll's presence on his back. "I have not fought as a team before, but... but I have been part of a unit or family-- so to speak. Those that are feel they are incapable of defending themselves-- stay behind the others and let us do the fighting. To those that feel otherwise... stay in front of the others to help each other and those who cannot help themselves. If your weapon of choice is strictly physical, claws or otherwise, stay near someone with a ranged attack such as fire breath.," Raclaw said actually sounding quite wise. "And Angora... try not to get too cozy up there.," he then added glancing back at the troll.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:56:51 28/06/2017 by redwes
#313 Posted: 22:12:37 28/06/2017
Angora actually flinched several times when Raclaw spoke to her. She has been under the heavy impression that once he noticed her there, he was going to pick her up and throw her away. She once hitchhiked on a griffin without the creature noticing her until much later and exactly that happened.
"I'm NOT getting cozy! I'm just... protecting the lantern... and covering YOUR back." Angora complained, though she knew she was probably not fooling anybody with that excuse. She didn't care what the others thought though, and remained alert on those surroundings. Just why where they there in the first place? She was impatient. She just wanted to deal with Shade once and for all.
---
#314 Posted: 23:55:02 28/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"Right then we should keep moving." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#315 Posted: 00:16:25 29/06/2017
"Fine fine... just don't touch the collar. And if I want you off-- you're off.," Raclaw said obviously not believing the excuse but seemingly tolerating the troll for the time being. Although he had agreed to help carry the lantern-- he did not sign up to become a troll's personal mount. He proceeded to move forward with a sigh, lighting up the way for the others.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:40:31 29/06/2017 by redwes
#316 Posted: 00:42:33 29/06/2017
Angora didn't liked that warning, which sounded more like a threat. She knew she was asking for too much when she expected Raclaw to let her off that easily. They were all the same; dragons, griffins, hippogriffs, pegasus, and... whatever Raclaw was, they all hated when somebody mounted them. They're all just so annoyingly proud. The tiny troll wanted nothing more than to remain there, where Raclaw's wings provided great shelter and protection, not to mention all that fur made his back so cozy, like a bed, but after a while, she got down on her own.
"I don't have to stand for this! There! Happy now? You big, mythical beasts are all the same!" Angora complained in a low, yet very stern voice, leaving Raclaw's back but staying near him to make sure he didn't break the lantern. She believed Raclaw just another racist being that hated trolls with that comment, like so many other creatures Angora has met. Her small size didn't help either, considering it was a subject of ridicule among even her own kind.
---
#317 Posted: 00:56:06 29/06/2017
"Look-- I don't mind having you on my back and in fact... I'm happy to help. I just wished you had asked first, that's all.," Raclaw said realizing that he had probably offended the troll and explaining his reasoning. He noted that it was actually a smart move on Angora's part and that the troll's short height made his large fluffy wings quite adequate for protection. He just didn't like being taken for granted and being mounted without permission.
---
#318 Posted: 01:06:59 29/06/2017
Angora listened to Raclaw's explanation, but the damage was already done. After he was done talking, she just pouted, not talking and not making eye contact with him and pretending she was just near him to keep a close eye on the lantern and nothing else. She would've taken it off his tail, but she was in no mood of carrying that irritable item. She was angry with Raclaw for the weak excuse. Was he really expecting her to let him know what she was about to do in all that robotic attack? She believed that was an even weaker excuse than the one she gave earlier.
---
#319 Posted: 06:01:42 29/06/2017
Robin silently agreed with Raclaw's idea of attack. Using mostly long range abilities was most optimal, allowing the more melee prone companions to be ready for the hard hitters. She started for the back of the room, "We must proceed through another hallway to reach the lateral transportation system. It will transfer us to the center of the facility where it turns into an elevation system. We will find the core just two floors down." She explained, "The eventuality of a threat is the remaining bots. There is no internal security system such as vault doors or sentry to hinder us." She added stopping only a few feet in front of the small group, "Whoever is behind this will most likely be waiting for us there. I recommend preparing for a much stronger adversary than these robots. If it is anything like myself, it will be fast and flexible."

Her iris paused its color changing, landing on a bright blue, "Once we have returned the facility to normal, I will be able to extract what information they learned through Shade's DNA." She then tilted her head tilted her head to the side for a few seconds. Once she picked her head back up properly, she turned about once more to continue toward the back of the room. She had noticed how impatient they were getting, and knew that standing around in a dark room would get them no closer to saving the world from Shade's unclear rage.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:08:30 29/06/2017 by BallisticBeats
#320 Posted: 06:06:46 29/06/2017
Although Angora was more fascinated and tolerant of technology than magic, she was starting to hate it as well. She was ready to attack whatever was behind that door, being a robot or organic being. She didn't care. If ending Shade's mad Armageddon meant destroying a few other things along the way, then so be it.
---
#321 Posted: 06:55:03 29/06/2017
Dex was at the back of the group, that way he could be sure nothing could hit him atleast before it hits everybody else.
"So what exactly is this about, do they have a chance to find something in here you can not let them have?" Dex thought trying to get his message to Shade like before.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#322 Posted: 02:12:43 30/06/2017
Raclaw stood prepared for anything. "We're ready.," he said with a nod and looking at the others. He then turned to Angora and spoke to the little troll out of genuine concern. "Angora-- do what you need to do. And.. and if you need to do what you did last time, I'm here for you. We're all here for you.," he then said not wanting the little troll to get hurt or killed in the action. They were there to help and aide each other... and he was prepared to do just that.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:14:03 30/06/2017 by redwes
#323 Posted: 02:23:51 30/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"they Weill learn a secret to my powers. A dark matter secret." shade said to Dex.
---
SC
#324 Posted: 02:50:46 30/06/2017
Quote: redwes
Raclaw stood prepared for anything. "We're ready.," he said with a nod and looking at the others. He then turned to Angora and spoke to the little troll out of genuine concern. "Angora-- do what you need to do. And.. and if you need to do what you did last time, I'm here for you. We're all here for you.," he then said not wanting the little troll to get hurt or killed in the action. They were there to help and aide each other... and he was prepared to do just that.

Angora decided to let aside her pride for a moment to reply to Raclaw, still angry at him.
"Listen fluffy, don't pretend like you care, alright? We're all in this together because of the hellish world outside, nothing else. If we manage to stop this doomsday madness, it will be every creature for itself again. Look at me. I've been alone all my life. Not even my own kind likes me because I'm a freak. I've managed to survive all on my own despite the injuries, and I intend to keep it that was once all this stupidity is over." Angora lectured bitterly, meaning every word. It was barely noticeable with that hard, green skin, but she did have scars all around her body, most of them only noticeable with close inspection. The only one that was visible from a distance was the one on her right rib and the back of her neck, which she covered with her belt and hair respectively. One must wonder the nightmare she has lived her entire life. Secretly, her only dream was to be loved and accepted, even if it was by only one creature in the entire planet.
---
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#325 Posted: 03:25:38 30/06/2017
OOC: any possibility of me joining still?
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#326 Posted: 09:18:00 30/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Ooc: sure!
---
SC
#327 Posted: 21:42:19 30/06/2017
OOC: In the meantime, I'll continue.

After Angora's lecture, she involuntarily got closer to Raclaw when she noticed Dex was behind her. She had thought she was the last one behind, so he startled her. Despite being the less intimidating in appearance of the group, for some reason, this fox-wolf thing creeped Angora out.
---
#328 Posted: 01:58:27 01/07/2017
"We... we should get moving.," Raclaw said unsure about the strange fox as well. There was something unsettling about the newcomer, although he couldn't quite pinpoint what.
---
#329 Posted: 02:34:05 01/07/2017
Angora's wariness didn't last long though, for she was more focused on getting out of that place alive and ignoring Raclaw as well. He didn't have to act that way, did he? She was still too offended. Despite already being an adult, Angora could have an infantile attitude when her feelings got hurt.
---
#330 Posted: 18:58:24 01/07/2017
"So do you want me to stop them some way? Or does this information help them as they seem to think" Dex answered To Shade.
Dex noticed that Angora and Raclaw where giving he the looks and he did no like it. "You do not probably care, but in fact we are not so different, i was born as a normal fox, and that is what i am. But as you can see, my size is more like one of wolves. So what do you think other foxes liked me or not? Yea that is right, I have taken care of myself and it is not easy when almost everybody is stronger then you." Dex said as an answer To the earlier speech from Angora.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#331 Posted: 23:54:18 01/07/2017
Angora noticed how Dex seemed to direct more to her and to Raclaw, considering his little speech was somewhat similar to hers.
"Well, at least you got bigger than your kind. I went the other way around." Angora replied, a little angry that Dex sounded as if his predicament was worse than hers. However, even though Dex was creepy, she was still more angry at Raclaw for what he said earlier, so speaking with Dex was a welcoming change.
---
#332 Posted: 06:25:40 02/07/2017 | Topic Creator
"No not yet. My robotic friend will show them." Shade said.
---
SC
#333 Posted: 06:43:09 02/07/2017
As Angora was starting to lose patience with that infernal place, she couldn't help but feel a very eerie presence. And not just any presence, Shade's. It was way too similar to him anyways. Considering she had him so close several times, she was left with that impression, and she hated it. She thought it was just her own feeling betraying her due to his previous influence.
"Ugh! That stupid... black... thing! I'm coming for you Shade! And I'm not alone this time." Angora mumbled to herself, in a voice so low, only she could hear herself. Ever since they entered that cavern-like place, she has felt like Shade was everywhere, and she believed it was just him torturing her somehow. She had no idea what was the real reason for that.
---
#334 Posted: 08:02:14 02/07/2017
Name: Riti
Species: Energy Dragon
Good or evil: True Good
Appearance: Like all energy dragons, Riti has a long and sleek frame with no wings, as they depend on their abilities to fly. However, due to her born mutation, she is corporal, whereas energy dragons naturally have no physical forms. Her body is covered in sleek, silvery blue fur, and her eyes are a emerald green.
Personally: Riti has the belief that all things have the potential to be good, and acts to appeal to that side of nature. She is giving, respectful, and protective of life. Her decisions almost seem impulsive, yet she is always trying to resolve problems and disperse the hate in others hearts.
Elements: Kinetic

Name: Tapas
Species: Energy Dragon
Good or evil: True Neutral
Appearance: Tapas shares his sister's mutation, being from the same clutch of eggs, and has a physical form. He is a bit larger than his sister and bulkier, but is still naturally sleek and wingless. The fur on his body is not as prominent, and magenta scales can be seen between the thick patches of red fur. His eyes are a steely grey color, and he has even developed horns.
Personally: Tapas is much more down to earth than his sister, staying closed off from others and taking a long time to even trust someone. He only trusts Riti, and sometimes pities her for her optimistic attitude, following her to prevent her from expending all of her energy on what he deems as useless interaction. He may never guilt her for it, but he has taken all the damage of her decisions, both mentally and physically, but he accepts it if its to preserve the purity of her soul.
Elements: Thermal

Collective history: Riti and Tapas were born of the same clutch of eggs to a pair of energy dragons that held opposing elements. Twins were exceedingly rare, and their mutation after hatching even more so. No energy dragon in their tribe had ever been cursed with a physical form, nor such narrow control of energy itself. Their parents tried to accept their twin children, however, and compromised to raise them. Years later, the shift in the earths energy caused the dragons to migrate in panic to the core of their world, phasing through the material crust, leaving the two strange dragons behind.

ohhhh jesus lol
Galaxy Dragon
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:02:18 02/07/2017 by LegendOfZelda
#335 Posted: 15:52:30 02/07/2017 | Topic Creator
Ooc: accepted!
---
SC
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:12:19 03/07/2017 by Spyroconvexity
#336 Posted: 02:44:38 03/07/2017
OOC: Welcome LegendOfZelda smilie
---
#337 Posted: 07:48:06 04/07/2017
OOC: okay so how should I jump in here?
---
#338 Posted: 14:44:01 04/07/2017 | Topic Creator
Ooc: if you want to.
---
SC
#339 Posted: 17:31:18 04/07/2017
OOC: So far... newcomers have just been popping up so you could just say you followed. smilie And welcome!
---
#340 Posted: 22:06:14 04/07/2017
"Whats with nature all of a sudden!? Jeez, its like someone threw the whole world in a fireplace!" Riti exclaimed, darting through hazards and vicious attacks from the creatures that crawl the wood. Her energy consumption was dialed down, however, as to not leave her much slower brother in the dust. An impish creature attempted to leap on her, and she quickly redirected its kinetic energy to fly into a nearby tree. It wasn't enough force to kill it, but it was knocked unconscious on impact. "C'mon Tapas! There's some sort of building ahead. Keep up!" she exclaimed, jolting even further ahead.
Tapas moved with his stamina reserves in mind. If they run forever at full speed, they would soon get caught by the tail. His powers sapped the motion of molecules around him, freezing the enemies that thought to attack him in place. He rolled his eyes at his sister and peered ahead at the stone building. Who would ever need two chimneys? "We'll only stop to catch our breath and to wait out this hell." He replied, picking up the pace to catch up with Riti. If she was actually using her energy, that would be impossible.
---
#341 Posted: 22:51:54 04/07/2017
At the robot's place, Angora continued walking with the group, in a journey that seemed like an eternity. Did one of the, even knew where they were going? They were there in that place where robots could come alive at any minute and risk their lives, yet she had no idea why they were there. Wasn't their mission look for someone that would know how to destroy Shade? That place didn't seem like the home of someone that could help them.
"Booooring..." Angora whispered to herself, though hoping somebody had heard her so they could see how much she abhorred that place. She was tempted to try to ride Raclaw again, but given how much he offended her earlier, she wasn't going to risk another insult from him...
---
#342 Posted: 23:11:41 04/07/2017
Riti skid through the doors, pushing them closed as Tapas slipped through. It took a while after the heavy slam of the doors for the twins to adjust their eyes to the atmosphere of the building. Riti was already mobile, rummaging through items near the entrance.
"Just storage?" Tapas cautiously looked through a few boxes. "Why have such a large building just for storage?" 'Why the chimneys?' He wasn't given much more chance to think as Riti had burst into his space in excitement. "Lets explore! Do you think there's someone here?" Her voice was brimming with hyperactivity. Before Tapas could respond, she had turned around, spotting a thick blue stripe on the ground, and following it.

OOC: Also, this is the closest depiction of this race of energy dragons. Of course, Riti and Tapas are different since they are tangible, but yeah. The wings are a manifestation of their control of energy, so larger wings mean more powerful dragons. Gives some insight into why the twins are wingless
---
#343 Posted: 05:16:42 05/07/2017
Ooc: Welcomes!

"Sounds good" Dex Answered To Shade

"Yea true, but it was not so good thing. All my kind are afraid of me, but as you very well know most creatures are not. And what can you do when you have nobody with you and most of everything can kill you, and the few who can not are afraid. Yea everything you have left is to survive. I do not know how you think about this group, but in my case I have trusted my life To this, because any of you could just kill me anytime without problems" Dex answered To Angora.
"Not trying To make a point or anything, but just wanted you To know which way i have To see the world all the time" Dex continued.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#344 Posted: 01:50:00 06/07/2017
OOC: big apologies all around for my random disappearance, i got beat up by work. So anywhat:

Robin lead from just behind Icestorm to the back of the room where the next hall door stood. It was open still, by the robots that had come through moments ago. The path ahead seemed clear and reflected the light from the lantern much better, "This transportation system is capable of carrying many cargo containers, we should all fit evenly." she stepped up to get a little ahead of them all. When she came to the doors, they opened like they were expecting her, "It would appear the one in control wants us to progress. If they wish for us to continue, then we must prepare for conflict ahead." stepping into the large elevator like room, she made her way to the back side of the cart to allow the others to follow suit.
---
#345 Posted: 01:53:11 06/07/2017
Angora simply stood there and wondered who was in control. Whom were they trying to reach? It couldn't be Shade already, could it? The small troll gave a brief glare to Robin, knowing she was th one responsible for bringing them to that forsaken place...
---
#346 Posted: 02:34:08 06/07/2017 | Topic Creator
"Wait I thought I heard voices. Back where we came from." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#347 Posted: 09:45:51 06/07/2017
"Blue line, blue line. Lead us to adventure." Riti chimed with a singsong tune, her eyes mostly fixed on the ground, peering at the clutter every so often. Tapas admired her spirit and it helped him concentrate on a more optimistic approach to their current situation. He focused ahead, quickly gripping Riti's tail and freezing. "Voices up ahead." He whispered, motioning her to hide with him behind some crates. As Tapas settled low to the ground, Riti had a different idea, immediately coming out of hiding. "Hello? We're sorry to intrude, but the weather outside is frightful!" She called, walking towards a second set of doors in the dim light.
---
#348 Posted: 17:25:49 06/07/2017
"When i am trying to not be noticed everybody looks at me, and when i am trying to talk i am ignored. " Dex thought, but did not want to talk about it. He turned and was surprised to see Riti, he took few steps back looking at Riti suspiciously.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:26:47 06/07/2017 by cyndego
#349 Posted: 20:21:52 06/07/2017 | Topic Creator
"Who are you? What are you doing here?" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#350 Posted: 02:04:42 07/07/2017
Riti and Tapas both stopped dead in their tracks, figures coming to view through the darkness as their eyes adjusted. The appearance of multiple dragons had them frozen for a moment, but Riti reacted first, walking forward with a smile. "I'm Riti, an energy dragon! My brother and I thought this place was abandoned so we took shelter from the weird storm outside. We are so sorry to intrude." Her voice was kind through and through, and she dipped her head slightly in a bow.
Tapas, on the other hand, became more defensive. None of these beings own this place. Are they seeking shelter, or did we stumble on something dire... He thought as he looked over everyone in view. None of these creatures would be together normally, he thought. He also felt an uneasy energy between everyone, and it made him further suspicious. ""Ok, who are all of you?" He responded, almost cutting Riti off near the end of her introduction. He had his shoulders hunched slightly, and his horns were accumulating bits of frost to the watchful eye.
---
First | Previous | Page 7 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me