Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 6 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49 50
The legend of Orion (accepting) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#251 Posted: 03:45:49 19/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"You turn up your nose at my offer? So unwise." Shade said. Then shadow beasts started to go after them. A bigger one smashed through a bolder like it was paper another cut a thick tree clean in half.
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#252 Posted: 03:55:01 19/06/2017
"Alright you stupid stick. Anytime." Angora commented to herself, asking to her staff. She stole that staff long ago from a wizard when she was a rookie thief, and imagined she was being severely punished for that given the intense unpredictability of it's magic...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#253 Posted: 04:57:02 19/06/2017
Robin pointed out into the tree line, "The tall scaled one and the furred dragon with the collar have gotten separated from us. The small troll's whereabouts are currently unknown. All sensors in the region are destroyed, disrupted, or deactivated. I cannot detect anyone beyond a 10 meter radius." She walked to the back of the room, as she had previously instructed. Seeing as no one had done so, she took it upon herself to go ahead and open the path way.

Stopping at the fuse box, "Something is not right." She stated taking steps back from the wall, "I do not detect any life or energy beyond this point. My neural link to the facility has been severed. Possible outcome: This division has been overrun or destroyed. It was not the landing of Orion that caused this. Something else has attacked this base." She turns about, "I apologize, but it would seem I have lead us wrong."
---
Well that just happened...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:10:17 20/06/2017 by BallisticBeats
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#254 Posted: 05:22:29 19/06/2017
"What?" Pilila squawked in surprise.

Taj yelped in surprise and jumped at the arrival of the beast, "Someone help us .."

(Hmm, still wondering if any of our characters can help Taj with his magic, Pilila simply knows the wind element.)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#255 Posted: 09:01:42 19/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"No apologizes needed. We will fight whatever is behind the door." Icestorm said.

(Perhaps Icestorm could?)
---
SC
#256 Posted: 20:59:08 19/06/2017
Since the stall still didn't work, and the group was concentrated on something else, Angora made sure they had their back against her, and using a hole near the exit she and Raclaw used to meet with the others, she went quite far away, it was a tight spot in that cavern, but just the ideal size for her.
"Come on you! Isn't there something else I can do? What you asked of me is impossible. I'll never be able to convince them." Angora claimed, desperate to have herself, and partly, the rest of them spared. Most of them seemed too morally conscious to even consider being part of Shade's plan, and since she wanted Shade to take her with him to know his location, Angora was still trying to contact him despite knowing how risky that was...
---
#257 Posted: 21:31:48 19/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"I'll tell you what. How about you bring me that lantern instead."" Shade said.
---
SC
#258 Posted: 21:49:56 19/06/2017
"The one the sparkly dragon gave me?" Angora replied, almost forgetting she still had it attached to her belt. She still referred to Orion as the sparkly dragon, for she wasn't entirely convinced he was the legendary Galaxy dragon himself if he got caught so easily. A powerful dragon? Yes. The legendary one? Still doubtful.
"Sure. Take it for all I care. So useful it turned out to be." Angora said sarcastically, finding the lantern useless since what was the point of being invisible if there was going to be a creature that could see auras like what happened earlier. She believed she could've earned a pretty penny for the lantern, but considering how the world around her was being destroyed, she doubted she could find anybody she could sell it to.
---
#259 Posted: 22:55:32 19/06/2017 | Topic Creator
No Angora! You mustn't give him the lantern!" Orion said.
---
SC
#260 Posted: 23:13:57 19/06/2017
Angora heard Orion loud and clear, but she made sure she answered with her mind as well.
"Why shouldn't I? It's of no use to me. Besides, if you need it so much, just make another lantern." Angora explained, more than willing to give the lantern to Shade. All she cared about was being spared from the senseless destruction, and if possible, reason with Shade about the fate of the world.
---
#261 Posted: 04:25:05 20/06/2017 | Topic Creator
""it has the last of my power. Shade can't take over the universe without my full power. Protect it with your life!"

"Quiet you!"
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:39:22 20/06/2017 by Spyroconvexity
#262 Posted: 04:34:23 20/06/2017
Angora was furious by Orion's request. Just what gave him the authority to ask something as extreme as that?
"How dare you? Protect it with my life? A useless lantern? What makes you think I will sacrifice myself for an object? You gave this to me! It's my possession and I'll do whatever I want with it! Angora said furiously, still waiting for Shade to retrieve that what he seeks. She wasn't evil, but she was incredibly selfish and weak willed, and she knew Shade wouldn't hesitate to kill her if she resisted him. She has seen what is happening in the outside world, and she knew it was a hopeless cause fighting it alone...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:41:58 20/06/2017 by Felines
#263 Posted: 04:45:38 20/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Suddenly Shade appeared before Angora. His red aura clearly visible. "Hehehe well done." He picked up the lantern. "But I've change my mind. I think I'll kill all of you." He tryed to strike at her but the lantern glowed bright blue and suddenly a shield of light appeared around her. The lantern then blasted Shade with a powerful blast knocking him away. The lantern then fell to the ground rolling towards Angora feet.
---
SC
#264 Posted: 04:54:08 20/06/2017
Now Angora felt like a real fool for trying to trust Shade in the first place. She now knew not to make the same mistake twice, and although she was dazed by what just happened, she grabbed the lantern quickly, seeing how invisibility wasn't it's only power. She was furious with Orion for not telling her the rest of the lantern's powers, but first things first; it was time to get out of here.
"You imbecile! I was trying to be friendly, but it's over! I don't know how, but I will end you!" Angora taunted, knowing that was unwise, but it was simply in her nature to taunt her enemies. Taking advantantage of Shade's temporary blindness, she ran away, leaving no trace.

"Learn you stupid stick!" she said to her staff after she went far away from Shade, treating it as if it was alive. The lantern was her new favorite weapon now. The staff was simply too unpredictable, and it didn't try to save her like other occasions.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8585
#265 Posted: 05:00:04 20/06/2017
Meanwhile-- Raclaw tried to hold off the shadow beasts alongside Taj. "Taj... if you can do anything, now would be the time!," he said doubting his own abilities could do much to help aide the situation. "Go away and go pester someone else! Or else!," he warned breathing fire into the air hoping to scare of the beasts. Although he had fought off the occasional bandit and hunted for himself-- he had never fought anything like this before. And with Orion gone, he doubted any help would arrive in time.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:13:31 20/06/2017 by redwes
#266 Posted: 05:33:18 20/06/2017
Although Angora got lost for a while, she managed to find herself among the group again, and the lantern acted on it's own accord. The beast seemed to had vanished from site, but she doubted it was far behind.
"Well, I guess you guys have the situation under control." she said sarcastically, knowing her lantern had to be involved. She couldn't believe she almost gave such a valuable item to that forsaken monster.
---
#267 Posted: 05:44:34 20/06/2017
"Errrm, ... I'm a pacifist ... I haven't killed anyone ever. I think I could make us unseen though." Taj replied helplessly.

(Yeah, anyone who knows general magic can set him on the right path.)
---
#268 Posted: 05:56:55 20/06/2017
"It's worth a shot-- and might just allow us to sneak past them.," Raclaw said encouraging the Hork-bajir to try. He quickly glanced for another exit or some other means of getting around the shadowy creatures, but was prepared to defend himself if the new plan didn't work.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:49:13 21/06/2017 by redwes
#269 Posted: 09:15:37 20/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Shade was dashed and a little injured from the blast. "That rat will pay for this." He then disappeared in smoke and shadow.

When Raclaw breathed fire the shadow beast hissed and backed away.
---
SC
#270 Posted: 18:14:07 20/06/2017
OOC: I think my last post was ignored smilie

Finally among the group, Angora was determined to follow them, and them alone. No more contacting Shade. No more alliances. He missed his chance, and now she was going to make sure he was destroyed.
"Nobody messes with a troll!" she said in a very low voice, clearly talking to herself. She was selfish, but her thirst for vengeance was far bigger than her own personal gain.
---
#271 Posted: 21:15:29 20/06/2017
Robin shook her head, "The help we needed was from the beings who made me. If no one js alive here, then our need for being here has died as well. However, this facility is more than 10 meters thick, so the chances of life beyond my internal scanner's radius are generally great." She added, "If whatever attacked this division is still here, expect great resistance. This division complex majored in technological advancement in weapons systems."

She re approaches the box, "My latest briefing requires me to return to a division head quarters, and with this being the closest one, I have no other option but to proceed into the facility. I will not request your assistance in any dangerous matters, but I will not deny the help."
---
#272 Posted: 21:31:21 20/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"Then we will go with you." Icestorm said.
---
SC
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#273 Posted: 07:50:23 21/06/2017
Quote: Spyroconvexity
Quote: cyndego
Dex was just making sure he was with the group, but did not do anything active, and so was trying to get as less attention To himself as possible. "If you have so much power now, read my mind...." Dex thought he really wanted to try somekind of deal with Shade, helping the one with the power could mean good things for Dex, thats what he thought atleast.

"oh a evil one are we? I tell you what. Help me destroy those pests and help me concore the universe and I will give you great power.

" What is evil and what is not. I am just looking for the best deals for myself and I am pretty sure your offer is much better then any of this group of fools can come even close to. So I guess we have a deal then? You will be happy with the result I am sure of it" Dex answered to Shade in his mind.

"I will follow you too the worst thing we can do now is to go in different ways right? " Dex said to the group. "We will need somekind of plan too right? How are we going to continue after what has just happen" Dex continued
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#274 Posted: 09:08:21 21/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"that is a deal." Shade said.
---
SC
#275 Posted: 14:06:08 21/06/2017
When Dex spoke to Shade, Angora felt really uncomfortable. She didn't hear what was spoken, but since she already talked to Shade herself, she could feel him whenever he spoke to somebody, no matter how far the message was.
"Ugh, that idiot. He left a really bad sensation on me!" Angora complained to herself, keeping herself quite far from Raclaw and Taj so that they wouldn't hear her. She believed the feeling was due to Shade's previous influence and nothing else, which made her more determined to find a way to destroy that dark dragon and get all the madness over with.
---
#276 Posted: 03:06:24 24/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Ooc: bump!
---
SC
#277 Posted: 05:40:55 24/06/2017
(Ack sorry, combination of lazy and busy, with uncertainty of what to post.)

Pilila nodded to Robin, "I'm sure we can handle what's in side."

Taj looked nervous after the brief encounter, "So, ummm, what now?"
---
#278 Posted: 11:18:38 24/06/2017
Angora heard Taj, and was furious how, along with Raclaw, seemed to have a plan.
"Isn't it obvious? We can't stay here! If that abomination managed to find us, more of them will certainly come. We need to get out of here and find someone that knows how to stop this madness." Angora suggested, feeling alone and as if she was surrounded by idiots. She wasn't much of a thinker, but given the circumstances and her thirst for revenge, she put her brain to use as much as she could. Clearly somebody must know about Shade and what his weakness was, but one thing was to find that person and another one was to see if he or she was still alive. Angora was so angry she didn't take Shade's first offer earlier. She believed he genuinely meant to keep his word that first time and that his reason for attacking her the second time was due to him unable to forgive that first rejection...
---
#279 Posted: 14:58:42 24/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"I think I may know someone. But they are in the village temple dedicated to the worship of the Galaxy Dragon." Icestorm said. "Shade seemed to have taken the Orion's powers somehow. We need to find Zera. She will help us." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#280 Posted: 16:00:56 24/06/2017
Angora didn't know if Icestorm knew what she was talking about or if she opened her mouth for the sake of conversation, but unable to do something else, the tiny troll decided it was better to follow her and leave that suffocating place. She wanted to teach Shade a lesson so badly, she was willing to do anything and follow practically anybody.
---
#281 Posted: 18:23:06 24/06/2017
Robin turns around, "Know anything about Shade?" She questioned the subject, "If anyone knows anything, their information is greatly needed. It was needed back when he first showed himself. This division had just received the samples I collected. There is a slight chance they uncovered something before they were attacked."

OOC: Now that I think of it, this is a perfect set up for a bad guy introduction... Like some other big baddie that, I don't know, was created by the division upon Shade's DNA? Just a thought.
---
#282 Posted: 18:42:47 24/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Ooc: go right ahead my friend!
---
SC
#283 Posted: 05:05:53 25/06/2017
OOC: noise

Robin approaches the box, pulls the handle on the side, and the box drops away from the wall. Behind it is a lever slightly imbedded in the wall. Pulling said lever made the entrance close behind everyone. Robin stepped back a little from the doorway, "Allow me to advance first." She added as the wall started to drop into the floor.

As the door revealed its secrets, the background was pitch black. What little light shown into the next room only let what looked like dangling lights and wires become visible, "It is as I suspected." She stepped into the darkness, her body giving off a faint glow in the shadows. Her wings lit up with energy, as they had earlier, to shed light into the void.

Once more light was added, the whole hall way that had been uncovered was destroyed. The wall had deep claw marks with blood splatter and drag lines, "This was a massacre. It is unbelievable that something to this level could happen so quickly." She came to what looked like solid silver doors, "Whatever it was, it did not use this door to enter this hall." She turned around to look at the others, "Life signs still undesirable."

As she faced the others, the doors opened to another pitch black room. Before she could turn around, a black fog shot out around her. It wrapped around her legs, chest, and neck to drag her into the black. The only light was her wings as they flailed about in the distance.

When the light of her wings faded, it was silent. If anyone was thinking of going in after her, it would have been pointless. From the darkness, a mechanical draconic head slid out into the dimly lit hall. It wasn't Robin's head of course, for she follows shortly after it, "I do not know what had pulled me in, but this hijacked droid was sent to attack me in its place."

Robin turns around, "Whatever information they uncovered about Shade," she looks over her shoulder to them again, "Is going to be inside."

(Enter Resident Evil Umbrella Corp. Theme here)
---
#284 Posted: 06:59:16 25/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Icestorm was about to go after her but stopped short as she once more appeared. "Are you ok Robin? What is that thing?" Icestorm said with a slight growl towards the droid.
---
SC
#285 Posted: 17:20:48 25/06/2017
Robin returns her eyes to the darkness before them, "It is just a bot. It was crafted to follow oral orders. Simple tasks that others found too tedious to perform themselves." She pauses for just a moment, "I am not like them." She steps into the room once more, "This facility had at least 35 working units. This puts our threat level at 35 possible enemies. That number includes the one who reprogrammed them."

At the far end of the room a large screen lit up with a deep blue hue. Red circular irises flashed onto the screen. There was a lot of static before silence fell again. From all the loud speakers in the room, "Master Shade will be pleased to know I have you all in my possession. Only one Galaxy dragon can exist at a time, Shade will assume that mantle!" A dark fog rolled out of the screen and took shape of a dragon like creature, only it did not solidify, "You will not get out of here alive." The fog faded and the room went dark once again.

Robin looked about, allowing her mechanical eyes to see through the shadows, "This being is like me. Half organic, half technology. It is the reason I cannot connect to the facility. Angora, your magic lantern will be useful here. I must preserve my energy. If I cannot connect to the facility, I cannot recharge properly. I will keep my scans active to alert you of threats approaching." She added, "Icestorm, I believe you should take point, I will verbally guide us to the mainframe. We will be able to reset the system, and if I am fast enough, I can take the facility back."
---
#286 Posted: 17:31:47 25/06/2017
Angora, who has kept her distance after that weird looking bot attacked, was just as confused as ever. They were searching for someone who knew about Shade, not explore some mechanical ruins.
"What is that thing? And what are we doing here anyway?" she asked, though taking out the lantern as instructed.
"And what do you expect me to with this thing? I don't even know how it works." Angora then explained, having no idea how to use the lantern and transfer it's power to Robin. She heard that fog like dragon saying Master Shade as clear as day, and she knew they were in trouble...
---
#287 Posted: 18:00:34 25/06/2017
OOC: aye, but if she didn't know how to use it, how did she transfer its power? Let alone it being what's left of the galaxy dragon's power.

"I mean as a light source for everyone else. Are you not familiar with the origin use of a lantern?" Robin questioned the troll's knowledge, "We haven't the time to communicate discrepancies. I believe I am not alone here," her voice then became very glitchy and distorted, "Use your brains, you idiots." Her wings twitched slightly, "Something is attempting to corrupt my systems. Shutting off all signal receivers and transmitters. Sonar based scans are still available."

Robin awaited the others ideals and input before further exploration of the blackened facility.
---
#288 Posted: 18:15:59 25/06/2017
OOC: Remember the previous posts. It was the lantern (thus SC) that activated the powers, not Angora. She doesn't know the magic, just how to light it (if that's what you meant in the first place).

"Don't you insult me beast! I just assumed you wanted to use it's magic, not it's light! That's what everyone is after!" Angora pointed out, winning some bad points with Robin. She lighted the lantern, but only because it was dark, not because Robin ordered her to.
---
#289 Posted: 20:38:37 25/06/2017
Quote: Felines
OOC: Remember the previous posts. It was the lantern (thus SC) that activated the powers, not Angora. She doesn't know the magic, just how to light it (if that's what you meant in the first place).

OOC: Ehhh... I figured the pitch black setting would have made it obvious enough as to what she meant. Robin doesn't know anything about the lantern, just that she has it. She showed up after Angora turned invisible with it, so she has no knowledge of the lanterns abilities, only that its a lantern and makes light. >3> anywho! Sorry if that came out rude, it just baffled me that she assumed Robin was talking about magic rather than a light.

Robin's right iris was flickering between the colors of the spectrum, sometimes going out. She turns to Angora, "There is still," her voice somewhat clearing up, "Corrupted files," she continued, "Please do not take this time to judge me." She turned to face the darkness, "We must hurry." She winced a little, "My personality matrix is being attacked. We must proceed through the facility."

A creak in the distance meant a door was opening somewhere beyond their line of sight, "Two bots approach. They are right next to each other." Robin put energy into her wings again. This was to both, light up the immediate area, and prepare to attack, "Sever the core module from the transmitter and memory hardware."
---
#290 Posted: 21:05:20 25/06/2017
OOC: Well, my character is like that too. Think of it as a misunderstanding, and perhaps that trolls see in the dark, which is why she assumed something else smilie

Angora lead the way with her lantern, realizing she didn't see Robin at the mountaintop when she was given the lantern, so she assumed she was after the lantern's power after the bad taste Shade left to her earlier.
"So then, you have your... light. Now what?" she asked, the bright light being a little too much for her eyes.
---
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#291 Posted: 22:28:51 25/06/2017
Dex followed, he was still not making any moves that would bring any attention to him or thats what he was hoping atleast "Hmm if this goes on the end will come sooner then expected." Dex thought
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#292 Posted: 22:56:16 25/06/2017
OOC: They reunited at some point. Don't remember where smilie
---
#293 Posted: 23:02:42 25/06/2017
OOC: Yeah... I didn't see a transition post, so I was confused. smilie No worries!

Raclaw followed the others-- prepared to defend himself again the other apparently rogue androids.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:03:02 25/06/2017 by redwes
#294 Posted: 01:41:15 26/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Icestorm followed close behind Angora. He then heard Robin tell of the approaching bots. "Get behind me Angora." He said with a growl. The lanterns light suddenly glowing brighter and a green color.
---
SC
#295 Posted: 02:01:18 26/06/2017
"Alright now, somebody else carry the lantern now! This thing is creeping me out!" Angora complained, not liking the blinding, sudden illumination. Much like with dragons, she didn't like magic very much, and only kept her special staff because it has gotten her out of very dangerous predicaments in the past. The lantern was no doubt powerful, but it seemed like too much responsibility, not to mention that it was going to be dangerous to keep around if somebody like Shade was after it.
---
#296 Posted: 02:08:27 26/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"Stay behind me! Danger is approaching!" Icestorm said
---
SC
#297 Posted: 02:17:30 26/06/2017
"I'll carry it if no-one else will.," Raclaw said with a nod offering his services to Angora. It was probably better for the troll to carry it verses someone more quadrupedal, but he was happily willing to help if need be.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:18:25 26/06/2017 by redwes
#298 Posted: 02:31:01 26/06/2017
Angora, instead of giving it on Raclaw's own paws, she wrapped it around his tail so that it wouldn't alter his walking.
"Take it, but be careful with it. I don't want you breaking it. That thing creeps me out with so much strange light, but it's still mine." Angora warned, accepting full ownership of the lantern. Despite not liking it, it was still given to her, and she still believed she could make a pretty penny out of it once all the violent madness was over.
---
#299 Posted: 02:40:04 26/06/2017
Raclaw nodded-- quickly adjusting to the added weight of the lantern and raising his tail a little higher as he walked, as to help illuminate the room more and protect the lantern from any accidental damage. He found himself intrigued by the properties of the lantern and wondered just what else the strange artifact could do.
---
#300 Posted: 02:46:04 26/06/2017
Angora kept a close eye on Raclaw and the lantern, while her ears were focused on this supposed danger coming their way. What an odd day she had. From going to a mountaintop to nearly being killed several times, and now cooperating with the mountain group she initially wanted nothing to do with.
---
First | Previous | Page 6 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me