Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50
The legend of Orion (accepting) [CLOSED]
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#151 Posted: 01:35:23 07/06/2017
Robin Thicke, a mere child when she was saved by technology, was still being treated like a child, despite the abilities she had been given, was learning something new. Most of her failures had not been verbally spoken words, but what were considered improper actions. She had been taught that causing one to have negative(sadness, confusion, and the few other emotions that can stem from these) emotions was a bad thing, and when someone does a bad thing, they were punished. Hearing that she was not wrong in her words solidified a moral for her young mind.

Robin then turned to Pilila, "I apologize if I confused you. To put it simply, I am a robot, just not quite the robot you are thinking of." She then looked at Icestorm, "I know who you are because my creators keep a logged and updated data base on most, if not all, beings on this planet." She then returns to Orion, "Galaxy Dragon, thank you. I have learned a lesson today, and will share what I learned with my creators. In the mean time, I am to continue to observe and record."
---
Well that just happened...
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#152 Posted: 02:32:12 07/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"My name is Orion." He said. "Why don't you guys show me how far you've advanced in the last 10000 years." Orion said.

Meanwhile Shade was getting closer to his prey. "oh it's that welp from before. Oh mix going to enjoy killing it." he thought to himself.
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#153 Posted: 02:47:15 07/06/2017
Angora had her staff on her hand, but she didn't take it out yet. Her senses never lied. She knew she was being followed, and whatever it was, it didn't feel like it had good intentions.
"Walking and walking down a valley. Looking for peace without a beat. Just a troll taking a stroll, ready to fight without a fright if it's peace goes in it's least... " Angora said singing, almost as if indicating whatever animal or beast was following her that she knew it was there. Her staff was the only thing that had magic, asides her newly acquired lantern, the trouble was that it was incredibly unpredictable, and it's magic worked in the most odd of times, whether it was in a dire situation or simply a normal one...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#154 Posted: 02:53:21 07/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"Well well well. Look who I found. That welp that gave me a prick in the tail." Shade said from behind. "Oh I'm going to enjoy killing you!"
---
SC
#155 Posted: 02:56:39 07/06/2017
"You again!?! Why don't you get lost?" Angora said defiantly, taking her weak looking staff and pointing it at him. She once wrestled a bear with her own two hands, so she had faith in her abilities.
"Please! That silly stab didn't even hurt you, you big baby. Now let me through and keep your dignity intact." Angora then said mockingly, rubbing in how easy it was for Orion to defeat him.
---
#156 Posted: 03:09:55 07/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"Why you insolent little!" Shade stepped closer. "Say that one more time!"
---
SC
#157 Posted: 03:12:22 07/06/2017
Robin turned about to Orion's voice, "If it would please you, I must return to my division with the collected sample, would you like to accompany me? I am sure your presence there would be most beneficial to their studies." She then bows again, this time for a much shorter time, "I promise they will not attempt to harm you in any way." Her eyes flashed somewhat showing that even her eyes were non-organic, "If technology is what you requested."
---
#158 Posted: 03:19:16 07/06/2017
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Why you insolent little!" Shade stepped closer. "Say that one more time!"

"Say what one more time? I said many things you know." Angora said, practically teasing him and now showing an ounce of fear. She knew which word Shade meant, but she was delaying him. It was through experience that she learned that an opponent that was too angry couldn't concentrate too well in battle, and that was what she was expecting. Whatever Shade was, he looked like a dragon, and imagined he had elemental powers. Her hoodie was very resistant to heat, though she didn't know if it could tolerate a dragon's fire. It had to be enough if she wanted to get out of that one unharmed...
---
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#159 Posted: 03:22:22 07/06/2017
Pilila nodded at Robin, "It's okay, I'll just figure things out as I go. .. And that does sound interesting."

"It's fine Raclaw, I'm already used to that with Metraln," Taj said with a sort of chuckle, "and my species is called Hork-Bajir. Also, believe it or not, but I don't really consider myself dangerous, despite my appearance."
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#160 Posted: 04:06:56 07/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Shade smirked. "Hehehe.....you're a clever one I got to give you that. But not clever enough." He said figuring out what she was doing. "Using an enemy's anger against them is very clever but you showed your fear. Your fear fills my nose with satisfaction." He stepped closer. "Now put your weapons down and I will allow you to become my pet."
---
SC
#161 Posted: 04:16:49 07/06/2017
Angora scoffed at that remark. Just what was going on with that beast?
"So you know that trick then. I figured someone like you old know it." Angora said, though it was hard to tell if she was mocking him or complementing him. It was a trick she used many times after all, and she wasn't ashamed of it. She was angry though, about Shade's offer.

"And what the heck's the matter with you? What kind of stupid offer is that? A troll belongs to nobody. Now I'm warning you, get out of my way so that we can both get on with our lives!" she threatened, practically having her staff to his face. She only hoped that idiotic stick would work it's mysterious magic, for she doubted she could beat Shade in a fair fight, especially after she has seen what he could do. She had nothing against him personally, but he was starting to get on her nerves, not to mention he seemed unstable. First he wanted to kill her and now he was making that horrendous offer to her. Just what was his problem?
---
#162 Posted: 04:34:00 07/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Shade chuckled. "Or you'll do what? "
---
SC
#163 Posted: 04:42:16 07/06/2017
"Oh you'll see..." Angora said, pretending to have confidence, but in reality, she was only waiting for the staff to release some of that awesome magic, but nothing was happening. It's magic was simply impossible to predict, and it seemed to act whenever it wanted.
"Just move aside! I'm no good to you dead or alive, so just get out of the way!" Angora said when Shade didn't budge, unable to understand why he couldn't just simply leave her alone.
---
#164 Posted: 05:52:17 07/06/2017
Robin's head twitched to one side, her horns has wire pattern lights flash and flow suddenly. She turned her attention sharply in the direction the troll had left, "I have just received coordinates for witness, Angora, miniature troll. She is in danger. It is Shade, I am sure. The report was of a dark figure with small wings, dark body, and extra appendages." She started for the edge of the mountain top, "As a non-hostile witness, my division has sent new orders that I should protect and preserve all witnesses of the Galaxy Dragon's appearance for records. Visiting my division will have to wait. I must assist Angora."

She disappeared over the edge, but could be seen somewhat further down as she glided quickly after the troll girl. She drops down between the trees, continuing to fly, weaving past the trunks and bushes. She came to the coordinates she received, dropped her bag in a hallowed out stump, and proceeded to the scene.

"But your life is now worth more than you know, Angora," again, knowing someone she had never met, "The Galaxy Dragon, Orion, himself gave you a second chance, shade. This is how you choose to continue your life after such a gift from the most powerful being in the known universe? What is your purpose? Why are you so cruel to others? We know about you, but we don't know what goes on in your head. To make you wish ill will upon the innocent." She approaches them, "Whatever answer you have, is better left in verbal response and not physical. The Galaxy Dragon was merciful, I have orders to not be." She extends her wings again letting the energy glow brightly along the yellow feathers' blades
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#165 Posted: 08:46:51 07/06/2017
Quote: theuone
"It's fine Raclaw, I'm already used to that with Metraln," Taj said with a sort of chuckle, "and my species is called Hork-Bajir. Also, believe it or not, but I don't really consider myself dangerous, despite my appearance."
Raclaw looked closely at Taj-- at the green scaly appearance of their skin and at the horns/spikes that jotted out at various parts. "You may not consider it, but you could certainly defend yourself if/when the time comes. And... and I suppose you've never met someone like me before? Or at least-- someone who could see what...," Reclaw replied referring to his ability to pick up on Metraln but cutting himself as Robin announced the danger. "And you may yet again get a chance to test it. Come on-- we should go.," he then said with urgently going after the others.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:26:54 07/06/2017 by redwes
#166 Posted: 09:15:05 07/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Orion was furious. His wings and markings began to glow blue as he tore open a rift. Near Shade and the others a flash of light then the rift opened up. "I gave you one chance leave them alone. But you blue it!"

"Hehehe you don't scare me!" Shade said.
---
SC
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#167 Posted: 11:10:52 07/06/2017
Dex saw the flash of light "What is that? Maybe i should go and see by myself" He thought and started to run towards the action.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#168 Posted: 13:52:17 07/06/2017
Not him again. And who... what the heck is that?. Angora said in his mind, not particularly glad to see Orion again. She then looked at Robin, whom was even weirder in appearance than Raclaw. Those red eyes were even terrifying. She was though, deep inside, relieved that help arrived when it did, for she knew Shade had no intention to let her pass.
"Look who it is, your humiliator. Now get lost before you get another beating!" Angora threatened, imagining that Orion was there to help her like last time. She heard what Robin said, but pretended to ignore her. She was however, very concerned that this creature knew her name. That was something she was gonna have to explain after Shade left...
---
#169 Posted: 15:32:25 07/06/2017
(Just how was Angora discovered to be in danger though? ...)

Pilila blinked at Robin and Orion, and sighed, "Figures that'd happen."

Taj gave a nod, "Yeah, I've heard stories of telepaths, just never met one. About defending myself though ..."
---
#170 Posted: 19:17:05 07/06/2017
(Just how was Angora discovered to be in danger though? ...)

OOC: It would seem the organization Robin works for is a little unknown, so it wouldn't be too impossible to think they have some sort of sensors or surveillance system in play. I mean I could always take it out of play, if requested, but I only planned on it being a certain range, however. In turn, she would only be aware of the others around her, or just the "witnesses"(all players good characters)

~~

Robin continues to more forward, lowering her head some. Her tail to swayed low to the ground, Small wings, large muscles, recently hit with an energy blast that drained his power. Low attacks may cause Shade to try and stay airborne, attempt to drain stamina until he can no longer get off the ground. she calculated, visualizing many different attack paths she could or may have to take in order to secure a victory.
---
#171 Posted: 09:52:17 09/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"Why you insolent little welp!" Shade suddenly attacked Angora. He was trying to claw at her.
---
SC
#172 Posted: 14:54:50 09/06/2017
Despite her brief distraction looking at Robin, Angora's reflexes acted fast enough and she managed to intercept the clawings with her staff. Although the staff looked like a weak, wodden stick, it was actually strong enough to take that abuse. It has been more than a year since that staff demonstrated it's magic, so Angora didn't trust in it's aid. She continued defending herself from Shade's merciless claws, avoiding each claw as if she was in a sword fight...
---
#173 Posted: 20:44:42 09/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Shade smirks and used his tail to smack Angora. "Hehe your a tough one."
---
SC
#174 Posted: 20:51:43 09/06/2017
(Yeah .. since SC isnt saying anything on it, I'm assuming he's fine with it. It just bugged me that someone instantly knew someone else was in danger.)

Pilila had joined in this time against Shade, sending a sharp wind at him.
---
#175 Posted: 21:03:22 09/06/2017 | Topic Creator
The wind hit shade cutting him. "Gah! You are going to wish you hadn't done that." Shade said.
---
SC
#176 Posted: 21:35:41 09/06/2017
"You cheater!" Angora said furiously, getting on her feet as soon as Shade got distracted. She didn't like it when her opponents used cheap tricks like tails, considering she didn't have one. While Shade's attention was concentrated on Pilila, she took advantage of the moment to hit the treacherous dragolet on the mouth, hoping she chipped a fang. Despite her size, she was still as strong as an average and usually muscular troll, and with that small stature, she was more nimble and agile than her species.
---
#177 Posted: 21:47:40 09/06/2017
Pilila meanwhile, smirked, realizing she had a chance, "If that gust hurt you, you should just leave now and spare yourself more pain."
---
#178 Posted: 23:37:32 09/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"Try it again!" He then steeped forward and before he could attack he was punched. He growled fearcly. "Oh you are going to regret that." He then breathed a black kind of fire it missed the first time and hit a tree causing it to turn red and explode. "You're lucky I missed. But this one won't miss." He then fired another blast right at Angora.
---
SC
#179 Posted: 23:44:56 09/06/2017
Angora managed to dodge, but the wave of the blast managed to hit her. There she was with a useless staff and a dragon like creature was trying to finish her off specifically despite being others present.
"You sir are a sad case. Imagine pursuing a troll who doesn't even reach three feet of height. That's more humiliating than the beating you received earlier." Angora said, trying to use psychology to make Shade leave her alone. If it didn't work, she was ready to fight again. Despite knowing this was most certainly a lost fight even with the help and seeing what Shade was capable of doing, trolls always fight to the death.
---
#180 Posted: 01:43:37 10/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"Humm you're right. I've came for the Galaxy Dragon." Shade then turned his attention to Orion. "I know your power is weak. Come quietly and your friends will be spared."

Orion looked to the others with worry. He tryed to use his cosmic powers again but all there was only white sparks. "Don't hurt them!"
---
SC
#181 Posted: 01:51:14 10/06/2017
Angora was about to step down and let Shade and Orion alone, given whatever the trouble was between them was none of her business... but Orion helped her once. She didn't want to correspond since trolls didn't have a moral code or a sense of dignity. However, she had pride. A lot of it. And deep inside, she wanted to return the favor to Orion, and after seeing that the sparkly dragon didn't have his powers, she did what she never expected to do; she attacked Shade again. Since she didn't want totojch his corrosive skin, she hit him on the snout again with her staff, with as much force as she could. She looked at Orion as if telling him to run away, but in reality, she was just trying to buy him so e time to recharge...
---
#182 Posted: 04:07:31 10/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Shade growled and bared his teeth. "So unwise." He then swiped at her but before he could Orion tackled him.

"Go! Go now!" Orion said pinning Shade down.
---
SC
#183 Posted: 04:11:54 10/06/2017
The swipe nearly caught Angora, and for a brief moment, the staff sparkled, but it stopped as soon as Orion tackled Shade. It lasted for less than a second, but Angora noticed.
"Who understands you?" she said, actually talking to the staff as if it was a living object. She hated how it's magic was so unpredictable. She hoped Shade noticed it as well, so in order to try being as intimidating as Orion, she pointed her staff at him, threatening him to leave as well...
---
#184 Posted: 04:16:12 10/06/2017
(Anyone else wanna try to wait for the others?)
---
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#185 Posted: 05:39:12 10/06/2017
Dex has been looking the fight for sometime, but well hidden , so making sure he would not be noticed before he wanted. "Finally something interesting" he thought waiting to see how things end up.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#186 Posted: 15:50:54 10/06/2017
Robin charged over to stand across from Orion, trying to put Shade between them. She ignored the Galaxy Dragon's plea for them to leave, but protecting Orion was, as previously stated, top priority. Her energy level was still practically maxed considering her standard operation time. "I am not afraid, I will fight with you for as long as I can still move." She said lowering herself like last time they confronted Shade on the mountain.
---
#187 Posted: 20:18:55 10/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"No live to fight another day!" Orion said.
---
SC
#188 Posted: 01:03:56 11/06/2017
Angora on the other hand, had enough battling. She knew that by trying to play hero, she probably made a powerful enemy out of Shade, and since Orion seemed to have control of the situation, she disappeared into the foliage nearby, staying on the edge of the trees to see the battle from a distance. She wanted to see Shade retreat with humiliation like last time.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#189 Posted: 01:06:03 11/06/2017
Arriving shortly after the others-- Raclaw landed between Shade and Orion. "YOU... you will not touch him! And we... we shall not give up! Leave.... LEAVE NOW!," he yelled focusing his telepathic energy once again on Shade. 'LEAVE! LEAVE NOW! LEAVE THIS PLACE!,' he tried to repeatedly send in telepathic bursts. He doubted if it would even work, but wasn't going to let anything happen to Orion.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 02:32:20 11/06/2017 by redwes
#190 Posted: 02:28:41 11/06/2017
Taj had followed Raclaw and the rest as well, still not taking any action against Shade though.

Pilila sighed at Orion and Shade, "It actually seems like we've got this, no need for sacrifice."
---
#191 Posted: 04:01:39 11/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Ooc: remember Orion is pinning Shade down.
---
SC
#192 Posted: 04:24:40 11/06/2017
As seemingly interesting as that all was, Angora once again took her bounty and decided to leave to continue pursuing her nomadic, thieving life.
"Well, that was... quite a misadventure, but it's time to go. I should've never left that stupid sparkly dragon got the best of me." Angora said to herself, blaming Orion for her misfortune despite him having saved her twice. If he hadn't spoken to her telepathically and promised her treasure, she would've never climbed that mountain, she would've never met Shade and none of that would've ever happened. But speaking of Shade, she was now paranoid on whether he would try to find her once Orion released him. She didn't know that she walked near Shade by chance earlier, so she simply assumed he found her on purpose. And that's why she was leaving that place as soon as possible, to get away from him while he was being pinned down by the Galaxy dragon himself (something Angora still didn't believe).
---
#193 Posted: 04:47:04 11/06/2017
"Please do not talk to me about living," Robin recoiled somewhat at Orion's general concern. Though she wanted to protect Orion and follower her protocol, something was telling her that he would be fine. Her eyes scanned about in thought, "I will..." Her eyes flashed and dimmed steadily. Her horns faded in and out like they had earlier, "I..." She looked up to Orion, "First... Protocol... Reprogramming." She looked quickly up to the others, "Stand down, we should retreat and regroup, per the request of the Galaxy Dragon.
---
#194 Posted: 04:49:21 11/06/2017
(Is there a PM message somewhere in all this? It really does seem like we could be winning; Pilila's just getting warmed up.)
---
#195 Posted: 05:07:20 11/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Ooc: I've got something planned.

"RUN NOW!" Orion yelled as he was beginning to lose his hold on Shade.

"Come on!" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#196 Posted: 05:20:35 11/06/2017
By that time, Angora was already far away. Her backpack containing the stolen bounty and the hanged lantern was heavy, but it wasn't slowing her down by much. Trolls were very strong in nature, and she was no exception despite her size. She couldn't listen to Orion's words, but she did hear a sound in the distance, like that of screaming. But the source was already too far away to associate it with Orion, so not wanting to be involved in more heroic business, she pressed on, ignoring the sound. She had enough adventure for one day, so her next step was to find the nearest village to settle down for a while and then continue her endless journey.
---
#197 Posted: 13:57:36 11/06/2017
(Is there a PM message somewhere in all this? It really does seem like we could be winning; Pilila's just getting warmed up.)

OOC: YOU ASK TOO MANY QUESTIONS! (jk) but in all seriousness...ss... Anyway: I'm cutting Robin's tracking abilities, mostly because it's as simple as saying her division doesn't necessarily have eyes everywhere... But they have a general concept on decent locations to have certain surveillance capabilities... I'm getting too into this aren't I? smilie
If you mean between myself and SC, no, there is not. I just thought about the direction SC wanted it to go, and then I pieced it together with basic movie logic that the one being captured is always leverage or a test subject, so they are kept alive... Like Robin trying to be the hero the whole time wasn't going to fit well with the scene, due to the fact that Shade still has power, while Orion was losing or low on his. Its a set up for creating a party(group, team, squad... Another word for gathering of people with a common goal), so don't underestimate the GM(and their opposing forces).

~~

Robin starts running, keeping herself on the ground to allow the others to follow without issue, "We shall retreat to another division's head quarters," she added as she started for the mountain Orion had landed on. The energy flow on her wings was cut off, turning the feathers yellow once again. After a few seconds, she turned around to check to see who had followed her.
---
#198 Posted: 15:54:05 11/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Ice storm followed Robin. He looked back to see if there's any stragglers. "Hurry we must go!"
---
SC
#199 Posted: 17:23:59 11/06/2017
Quote: BallisticBeats

OOC: YOU ASK TOO MANY QUESTIONS! (jk) but in all seriousness...ss... Anyway: I'm cutting Robin's tracking abilities, mostly because it's as simple as saying her division doesn't necessarily have eyes everywhere... But they have a general concept on decent locations to have certain surveillance capabilities... I'm getting too into this aren't I? smilie
If you mean between myself and SC, no, there is not. I just thought about the direction SC wanted it to go, and then I pieced it together with basic movie logic that the one being captured is always leverage or a test subject, so they are kept alive... Like Robin trying to be the hero the whole time wasn't going to fit well with the scene, due to the fact that Shade still has power, while Orion was losing or low on his. Its a set up for creating a party(group, team, squad... Another word for gathering of people with a common goal), so don't underestimate the GM(and their opposing forces).

~~

Robin starts running, keeping herself on the ground to allow the others to follow without issue, "We shall retreat to another division's head quarters," she added as she started for the mountain Orion had landed on. The energy flow on her wings was cut off, turning the feathers yellow once again. After a few seconds, she turned around to check to see who had followed her.

(I was actually going to say something about that before you posted, but I've found myself terribly busy right now ... maybe it's my "absence" from most of RPing that's making me question things, I dunno, but it's .. something. I've been going on what my characters would do, namely Pilila since Taj is a bit on the sidelines when it comes to action, and as such Pilila feels they have a chance.

Speaking of Taj by the way, is there any of our characters who could teach him about magic? He'd so play a larger part if he knew even a fraction of what he is capable of.)

Suddenly, Taj grabbed Pilila's tail and began to drag her away from Shade and Orion, yet she squawked in surprise by the sudden intrusion.

In Taj's mind, Metraln thought, Sorry about that, letting him back in control of his body. Taj then gave an audible sigh, and said a sorry to Pilila.
---
#200 Posted: 17:34:30 11/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Icestorm looked back again and saw Shade and Orion started to glow and suddenly in a flash of light they were both gone. Just as Orion disappeared the Sky turned red and a heavy air descended.

"They are gone!" Icestorm said.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 4 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me