Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50
The legend of Orion (accepting) [CLOSED]
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#101 Posted: 22:06:25 04/06/2017
Robin did not turn around to reply to Icestorm, "It is not my mission to explain myself. At the moment, mission takes priority. If allotted the time for further interaction, I will be free to respond properly." She then advanced toward Shade, "I have been trained to fight endurance types, which as the shadow elementals and earth elementals. You can not stay intangible forever," her pupils grew in size, allowing her to better see the area before her, "Years of observation have told us this."
---
Well that just happened...
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#102 Posted: 22:20:53 04/06/2017 | Topic Creator
When Angora stabbed his tail it stuck in him and then it started to dissolve. "Oh how unwise that was to stab me your troll. You may be invisible but your aura shines bright." Shade looked around and saw her aura. "There you are." He started at her but before he could reach her a massive blast of white energy hit Shade causing his powers to drain instantly. "What's?! Who dares?!" He said with a hiss.

"It is I Orion! The great protector of the Galaxy!" He said as his horns are glowing blue.

"You're going to pay for that!" Shade got up and tryed to fire off a beam of dark matter but all that came was a puff of smoke. His legs got weak and he fell. "What did you do to me?"

"I took your strength away. You won't be hurting anyone anytime soon!" Orion said.
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#103 Posted: 22:50:28 04/06/2017
Aurora watched the spectacle, but at the same time was furious. The gift was useless. How could someone be invisible if your enemy could see your aura? She involuntarily remained invisible though, seeing as the knife disintegrated on contact. Just what was that dragon made of? Fortunately for Angora, she had a better, stronger knife that was stowed away somewhere along the other bounty she stole earlier today. Trinkets and money weren't the only thing she stole after all, so she wasn't defenseless. She still had her staff with her, but she doubted it would do any good. She decided to leave this one to Orion, after all, the only thing stronger than a dragon was another dragon. She was rooting for Orion from far away, for even though she hated dragons, better Orion than the forsaken abomination that was Shade.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#104 Posted: 22:55:25 04/06/2017
"You, my friend, are now both outnumbered AND outgunned.," Raclaw announced practically with a grin as Shade failed to strike. Although he didn't do it himself-- he was still proud that they had managed to outsmart the strange dark being... at least for now. He was prepared to try something, but someone (the troll?) beat him to it... in addition to the then powerful strike by the living god Orion. He was impressed to say the least and a little surprised at the courage of the thief.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:56:54 04/06/2017 by redwes
#105 Posted: 23:05:52 04/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"Go on do it! Do what you're going to do to me!" Shade snarled.
---
SC
#106 Posted: 23:17:50 04/06/2017
Angora couldn't take it anymore. The lantern made her visible and took off her cape, so everybody saw for the first time how she actually looked like, and no doubt anyone could mistake her for an elf with non pointy ears and green skin.
"That does it! Who do you think you are you beast? Typical of you dragons to think you can do whatever you want!" Angora said furiously, unable to tolerate any creature's egocentric nature, but especially dragons. Anyone who knew Angora well (which was nobody), would question how was she able to stay alive, for she was this spunky and daring everywhere she went and was willing to face anyone that crossed her, no matter the disadvantage. It was only today that she faced somebody she had no chance to best, but she was too cocky to realize that.
---
#107 Posted: 23:28:02 04/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"I am no dragon you welp!" Shade said. He tryed to get up again but was pined down by Orion's paw.

"That is enough out of you!" Orion said.
---
SC
#108 Posted: 23:31:14 04/06/2017
"Heh, he's a wimp." Angora said to herself, for Orion made his defeat way too easy. She still didn't believed him to be the legendary deity, but stilla very powerful dragon nonetheless.
---
#109 Posted: 23:34:53 04/06/2017
"I repeat. You will leave NOW... before we make you!," Raclaw said staring down the pinned down Shade. As he did so, he attempted to reach directly into Shade's mind repeating the same message telepathically in addition to verbally. 'Leave... NOW. Leave this place and do not return.,' he sent directly into the mind the dark being.
---
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#110 Posted: 00:00:01 05/06/2017
I made a sheet and I'd like to join if it's not too late?

Name: Aiko
Species: Vulpine (fox people I came up with)
Good or evil: Neutral if that's an option (If not, good)
Appearance: Tall and slim, with amber eyes and long, bright red hair pulled back into a ponytail by a white ribbon, her hair also fades into white at the end of the ponytail. She has the ears and tail of a fox. She wears a reddish bodysuit with white and black patterns spiraling across it underneath golden robes. She has the ability to shift her form completely into a fox, and while the bodysuit shifts with her, her robes do not.
Personally: She is rather neutral when approaching a stranger, not openly friendly or hostile. Depending on the impression they give her, she can either be a really nice person or a terrible person.
Weapons: She carries a small dagger for situations where changing shape would be inconvenient. Otherwise, she will just become a fox and fight with her teeth and claws, as well as a small degree of illusion magic that all of her race possesses, though this is quite limited, as she can only make images of herself or things she can see at the time, and they disappear when touched, or they are partially see-through.
History: Aiko was to be her tribe's next chieftain. She was selected to investigate the explosion because of this, as her role was to interact with others on her tribe's behalf anyway. She has lived a rather sheltered life, and has never left her village before now, meaning she knows little to nothing of others' cultures.

I say "Galaxy dragon" right
I'm too lazy to scroll up and double-check right now but I think that was it
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#111 Posted: 00:27:03 05/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Ooc: accepted!

Orion looked at Robin. "Take your samples if you wish."
---
SC
#112 Posted: 00:28:32 05/06/2017
(Ok I have no idea where to start)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#113 Posted: 00:32:02 05/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Ooc: you could be with the group or you find them?
---
SC
#114 Posted: 05:35:53 05/06/2017
Robin's wing glow faded, showing their regular yellow coat, "It is not my wish," she started as she approached Shade, "It is simply an order, I must follow through." Reaching into her satchel, she withdrew a rather large container, "A proper sample would take up half a liter in volume. I would rather the subject part with easily repairable matter. If it resists, I am to sever a limb if necessary." She proceeded to set the container down next to Shade.

The container had a upper and lower sector, separated by a metallic device. The upper portion was completely void of matter, the lower section has a somewhat clear liquid, "I personally ask that you submit what you can offer. I do have a choice in how I retrieve the mission target item, by giving the holder the choice." Her bright red eyes dimmed down and the pupils reduced in size somewhat to allow the irises to be thick again.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:48:33 05/06/2017 by BallisticBeats
#115 Posted: 08:59:51 05/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"Don't you touch me you welp! Touch me and I will kill you!" Shade hissed.
---
SC
#116 Posted: 12:36:32 05/06/2017
Aiko heard voices, slowly moving towards them. She hadn't found anything yet, and she hoped that whoever was up ahead wasn't going to hurt her. She moved carefully, just in case.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#117 Posted: 14:25:27 05/06/2017
Robin, as she pushed her wings backward and lifted her tail, drew back into a more upright stance. The sword at her side was now pulled from its sheath, "I ask that you submit what I am requesting, before I am required to take it by force." Like her wings, the golden flourishes along the inner portion of the blade started glowing red with plasma, "I am giving you the choice." Her expression never changing, her tone ever dull, "Please don't become another number in my mission records." If she weren't so mission driven, her tone may have been different, but her words gave off a more pleading demeanor.
---
#118 Posted: 15:01:49 05/06/2017
Angora, realizing this was a battle between giants, decided to just sit from the sidelines and not interfere.
"This is swell. I just sit here and watch the dragons kill each other." she said coldly, having the chance to leave but deciding to stay for the spectacle. She wanted Shade to be destroyed the most, but since most of the creatures present were dragons, she really didn't care who emerged victorious. She already tried to battle, but she has seen what Shade was capable of, and she was smart enough not to face someone like him. She didn't know what he was, and she didn't care. She just wanted him destroyed for disintegrating one of her weapons.
---
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#119 Posted: 15:32:06 05/06/2017
Both Pilila and Taj too had decided to step back, neither quite sure they could do anything in this event, though Taj had done so more out of fear. However, Pilila was equally curious about this Robin, whom really didn't seem like anyone she had seen before.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#120 Posted: 22:11:36 05/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Shade let out a puff of smoke. He looked away. " Fine take what ever you're going to take."
---
SC
#121 Posted: 22:27:15 05/06/2017
Robin was not understanding why Shade was missing the point of her not out right attacking him, so she simply, and swiftly shears a thin layer of Shade's bodily scales, leaving them only slightly thinner than they had once been. Inflicting no lacerations, but a moderate decrease in defense. Reaching down to touch one of the shavings, electricity jumped between the rest of the scale shavings, giving them all polarities, which in turn caused them all to bundle up together, "This shall suffice," she placed the scales in the upper portion of the container, "I must apologize for doing that. I did not wish to harm you, but I must return with a sample of some kind. If it shall please you for your donation," she brought her wing in front of herself, placing the sword back in the half sheath, and plucked a few feathers from her wing, "You can have a portion of myself in return."

OOC: Ahh, the law of equivalent exchange...
---
#122 Posted: 23:16:00 05/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"I don't need your simpithy!" Shade growled. "You are all beneath me!"

"Quite you!" Orion said pushing down slightly.

"Who are you and why did you want a sample of him?" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#123 Posted: 23:43:32 05/06/2017
Angora continued watching without doing nothing, bored out of her mind.
"Oh man, this is like the worst soap opera in existence." she said, treating the while scene as a theater with very bad actors. She just wanted Shade to be dispose of, for she was being very tempted to do something herself if something wasn't done already...
---
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#124 Posted: 01:02:23 06/06/2017
Name: Dex
Species: Fox
Good or evil: Evil
Appearance: Normal looking fox, just bigger (wolf size). Has poisonous fangs (Snake style) which can be clearly seen when he opens his mouth.

Personally: Very tricky, always thinking about himself. Most of the time likes to play nice and look weak. When the opportunity comes loves to stab in the back, especially when making deals (loves everything valuable). Never wants to fight head-to-head. Because of not having much physical power loves to bully weaker creatures, when he can find one.

Weapons: (optional) His only, but a deadly weapon is his poisonous fangs. Those fangs go through almost everything. He can control the poison so that it does not kill, but does make his enemies paralyze and have great pains if he wants/needs to.
Elements: (optional) No really elements, but is immune to most poisons because of his own poison in his veins.

History: Dex was born in normal fox den. As he was young he did end up bitten by poisonous snake. His parrents left him being sure he was going to die. He was found and taken care by old man. The poison did make him grow bigger and have the poison fangs. The man knew there was something odd about the fox, but being an old adventurer he was not sure, was Dex just a new species he had never seen. After the man died Dex started to look after himself. He noticed his poisoneus blood while being in forrests and seeing bloodsucking bugs instatly dying after taking his blood. He made his way back to city life after feeling not at home in forrests. He started to steal food, but also valuables. Once he was almost captured and bite a human who died almost instantly. After that he started to make deals with all kinds of creatures which wanted someone dead or something stole. These days he is taking only very well paid jobs, and knows how to deal with many kinds of situations.

Galaxy Dragon
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:03:11 06/06/2017 by cyndego
#125 Posted: 01:42:21 06/06/2017
Robin returned the feathers to her wing, which actually accepted them back into the flock, "It is not myself that wants the genetic structure of Shade the Dragolet," she turned around to answer Icestorm more normally as she put the container back into her bag, "I was only instructed to recover it, and I was not told what it would be studied or used for." She then reverted to his previous question, assuming he still wanted an answer, "My name is Robin. I hail from a science driven division of a planet wide military system. I will now be available to answer any questions you may have." Fulfilling the directive, she reverted to her social programming.
---
#126 Posted: 02:55:34 06/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Ooc: accepted!

Orion leaned down to Shade. "Now I'm going to let you go. If you try anything I will not hesitate to put you back Down. Are we clear?"

Shade simply growled and nodes.Orion lifted up his paw and let him go. Shade instantly disappeared in a cloud of smoke with no trace. Miles away he reappeared exused. "I underestimated that Orion. I need help if I'm going to take him down."
---
SC
#127 Posted: 03:03:49 06/06/2017
Angora was disappointed to say the least about the outcome.
"So that's it huh? He's just a wimp with weird skin." she commented, though more to herself. She climbed all the way up there with the promise of treasure and all she got was a miserable, sparky lamp that turned out to be useless. She was angry, and since there was nothing else going on, she stormed out of there, sick and tired of seeing the faces of everyone present...
---
#128 Posted: 03:17:15 06/06/2017
Pilila sighed in relief now that the trouble, "Finally, that's over ..."

(Taj will need someone to notice him, he seems to be content just standing in the sidelines)
---
#129 Posted: 03:35:58 06/06/2017
As Shade disappeared, Raclaw released his telepathic grasp but noticed something strange once again. He noticed the same two personalities/voices coming from the same source, an unusual oddity, and this time... he was able to recognize the source. As he glanced away from the now gone Shade, he accidentally pierced the mind of the individual responsible and recognized them as the strange alien-like being he could have sworn seeing... just watching from the sidelines yet also there when they were transported to space. He even got a name... two in fact. 'Taj... Metraln? ..Why? ..How? Two people and yet-- one and the same.,' he mentally thought only after realizing that he was broadcasting his thoughts straight into the mind of the said individual.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:55:40 06/06/2017 by redwes
#130 Posted: 03:46:44 06/06/2017
Turning her attention to the god level dragon they attempted to defend, "Orion," she bowed. Holding herself low still, "I must thank you for this opportunity, as well as the life you gave us all. Please," she raises up and narrows her form, from paws touching together on the ground, "tell me how I may be of service to you?" Her tone was less bland, but not too different. She seemed genuinely interested, however.
---
#131 Posted: 03:53:37 06/06/2017
(Tis Taj, not Tai, unless italics are making them similar, not sure.)

Taj blinked and turned to Raclaw, blinking, while Metraln thought, What? No way .. he can sense me? To which Taj responded with It seems like it, and then he said, "Umm, hi."

Pilila watched Robin with complete curiousity, "You're .. a robot?"
---
#132 Posted: 03:58:46 06/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"You are free to be yourself. I have no need for servants." Orion said.
---
SC
#133 Posted: 04:00:24 06/06/2017
As Taj turned towards him, he quickly realized what he had done. "Uh... hi. Sorry-- I didn't mean to intrude.," he quickly said now getting a closer look at the strange alien being. He didn't recognize the species, but wasn't entirely surprised as they had already encountered a god and what was possibly a robot. He was curious more then anything.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:00:46 06/06/2017 by redwes
#134 Posted: 04:01:01 06/06/2017
Below the mountain, Angora was walking, getting further and further away from the group. She was a little happy that Shade was humiliated like that for what he did to her knife, but at least she had a better one waiting for her. She didn't know where Shade was and it didn't mattered to her. All she cared about was that he obtained the humiliation he deserved back there, although she was expecting something a little much worse than that. Nevertheless, all was over now, and it was time to collect her bounty and get out of there to resume the same, limited thieving existence...
---
#135 Posted: 04:39:54 06/06/2017
Robin nods, "If you ever require anything, do not hesitate to ask."

She turned her attention to Pilila, "Incorrect, a robot is an automated machine with specific programming to perform certain tasks." She replied, "I am a prototype dragonoid, type alpha. I am composed of robotic components with fitted and augmented to organic matter. I have a mind of my own, however, I was designed to follow the orders given or sent to me by my creators. My brain has been downloaded and installed into self repairing hardware. Life support organs such as stomach and other digestive organs allow me to operate for extended periods of time before I must temporarily shut down and recharge. Does this information please you?"
---
#136 Posted: 04:44:01 06/06/2017
Pilila blinked in confusion, ruffling her wings, "Sorry, but I think I only understood half of that, and I don't know which half."

Taj looked at Raclaw still, "You ... were in my mind?"
---
#137 Posted: 04:56:35 06/06/2017
Raclaw nodded, confirming his pretense. "I was trying to reach Shade and when I broke the connection-- two strangely interlaced beings came into mind. I briefly connected and my inner thoughts became yours for a brief moment.," he explained not purposely invading the privacy of the creature.
---
#138 Posted: 05:22:44 06/06/2017
Robin lowers her head, "You do not... Understand?" Her tone was that of disappointment and sorrow for her failure to answer correctly, "I have failed you. I will not judge you if you strike me for causing you to have negative emotions." She raises her head and closes her eyes, "My pain receptors are fully functional, administer the punishment you believe I deserve."
---
#139 Posted: 05:35:42 06/06/2017
Pilila blinked rapidly, utterly confused, "What? ... Just .. what?"

Taj nodded back, "Two ... then, you noticed him, right? My hidden friend?."
---
#140 Posted: 05:50:55 06/06/2017
"Yes-- I have never encountered such a occurrence before and it stood out to me.," Raclaw replied with a nod. He was familiar with intelligent objects and interacting with such things, but this was not the case with Taj. It was as if this Taj had a whole 'nother person inside him but only within his head.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:01:55 06/06/2017 by redwes
#141 Posted: 09:12:18 06/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"Why do you believe you need a beating?" Orion said. "You did nothing wrong."
---
SC
#142 Posted: 14:27:28 06/06/2017
While Orion and Raclaw talked, Angora oicked up her burried bounty and then walked further and further away from the mountain, unknowingly getting closer to where Shade transported. She missed him by a single mile.
"Well now, that was a waste of time. Let's see now, where is the next town?" she said to herself, looking at an old, ragged map she had from that zone. The meteorite altered the terrain a little, so it was harder to navigate. Nevertheless, she always managed to find her way, map or not...
---
#143 Posted: 17:19:00 06/06/2017
Robin opens her eyes, somewhat confused herself now, "Now I am the one who does not understand," she turns to Orion, "I did not answer the question directed to me to the expectations of the one asking the question. With failure comes consequences, generally in the form of direct physical punishment. Is this not how it should be? Please tell me. My organic brain's memories are of only a small child's. I am only aware of trial and error."
---
#144 Posted: 20:35:42 06/06/2017 | Topic Creator
"Simple things like that don't need senseless violence." Orion said.
---
SC
#145 Posted: 20:39:46 06/06/2017
As Angora continued walking further away from the group, and a somewhat nearby Shade, she was starting to feel lonely. She always felt like that, but the feeling this time was far stronger than usual.
"Drat! It was that sparkly dragon. He must've done something to me to feel this lousy." she complained to herself, blaming dragons for her misfortune as she tended to do.
---
#146 Posted: 20:58:41 06/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Shade was actually closer than she knew. He heard her and decided to stalk her. Staying in the shadows.
---
SC
#147 Posted: 21:07:59 06/06/2017
Angora continued walking, seemingly unaware that she was being followed. But she wasn't dumb. She could feel something was following her. She was a hunter after all, and she knew when she was being watched. She pretended not to notice though, and continued her journey, her hand reaching her trusty staff just in case that whatever was following her decided to attack. If it turned out to be a wild animal or another thief like she was use to all the time, she was ready to take her attacker by surprise...
---
#148 Posted: 21:13:01 06/06/2017
Pilila blinked and nodded, "Yeah, you don't get punished for something like that, not that I'd do something like that anyway. I just don't understand much about the existence of technology."

"Ohh, yeah .. I'm .. you know, and inside my head, is Metraln. He's, to put it simply, a semi-parasitic slug from another world." Taj replied to Raclaw.
---
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#149 Posted: 23:07:32 06/06/2017
Dex was taking a nap at the village of Moon Claw, but was waked up by all fuss happening in the village. "What is all this about?" He thought and started to walk at the village looking around.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#150 Posted: 00:19:25 07/06/2017
"I figured that much-- I haven't seen any species like you before.," Raclaw said realizing that he hadn't even introduced himself. "Oh... I'm Raclaw by the way. And sorry again about invading your personal space.," he then added.
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me